SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:07 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jo's been on SM a few times today and the last few days. Where the heck has Jordan been? Not on SM much laugh out loud
He's around, just liked a few photos of people hanging out, etc. Nothing Jo related so I didn't bother bringing them over.
Ah ok. Cause he hasn't been on Twitter much either.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:11 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jo's been on SM a few times today and the last few days. Where the heck has Jordan been? Not on SM much laugh out loud
He's around, just liked a few photos of people hanging out, etc. Nothing Jo related so I didn't bother bringing them over.
Ah ok. Cause he hasn't been on Twitter much either.
We don't need to worry, he's alive and hasn't been smothered by love & cuddles to death yet by 'someone,' ahem!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:29 pm

traveler90 wrote:I agree with everything you guys said and next week we get to see this heartbeat Swoon awwww
teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Knnono10
(My SC from season preview)

I cannot imagine what they will look like  later in the season. and beyond. Ridiculous.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:37 pm

nd4reality wrote:
traveler90 wrote:I agree with everything you guys said and next week we get to see this heartbeat Swoon awwww
teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Knnono10

I cannot imagine what they will look like  later in the season. and beyond. Ridiculous.

I know i am getting ahead of myself here but if these two ever make babies ...beautiful babies with the cutest dimples :cutesmile!:
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:38 pm

Oh my gahhhhh! Jo has THE cutest sole dimple. THE CUTEST.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:00 pm

nd4reality wrote:

Editing will try and hide their connection, but we know better. laugh out loud Remember the photo of Jordan and JoJo under the bleachers at his high school on the HTD? giggling :fanningfan
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:01 pm

Yeah, the evil music.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:24 pm

This one. hearthumbsup

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheJordster1995/status/724747909984477184/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:39 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Here's to drinking the koolaid and going down with the ship!    laugh out loud wine

Hehe, i drank the koolaid early on, and am enjoying it, quite tasty i might add. giggling Im going down with yacht known as #teambutt #teamkoolaid #teamjordelle :yes: :gotcha: thumbsup :swinginglove

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:44 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Editing will try and hide their connection, but we know better. laugh out loud   Remember the photo of Jordan and JoJo under the bleachers at his high school on the HTD?  giggling :fanningfan

Ive not seen the HTD one you speak of but next weeks, is gonna be a swoon worthy moment forsure, even moreso than this week cloud nine :hearts love:

I hate TPTB left out the one from him comforting her in the hall after the mag debacle. cause you know that would have been such a tender, endearing moment btwn them. :yes:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:45 pm

di, mommy just,posted,the tweet from the HTD a few posts up.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:01 pm

JoJo's Mom just commented to a fan on JoJo's unicorn picture. It sounds like her family will be supportive of them no matter what. I also think her post is another clue that Jordan is F1.

Here's what she said
sdfstar25 @zoejoelle4 thanks so much for being such a nice and honest person in expressing what is the facts of life . It is so horrible to tear up anyone because of their choices . Let's have a better world and love one another .

In response to what a fan wrote:
zoejoelle4 Jojo is one of the most genuine people I've ever seen on a reality show like this. She is gorgeous, down to earth, and funny. She deserves the best no matter who she picks. Sure, I have my favorites but it is not up to us to make decisions for her. Plus the show is already shot so she can't change a thing. Who ever she ends up picking will be good to her because she is smart enough to tell personality from looks. She deserves every great thing that comes her way and if you can't accept the fact that this is her life and we are just the ones watching it, then please don't leave negativity and hate because she is a genuine, beautiful person who should receive nothing but happiness and love. So please, don't leave hate. It's not nice to her or anyone on here. Thanks ❤️❤️

zoejoelle4 @bensmaller68 you may be right about Jordan but if she does end up picking him she will either accept him being a good person or she will let him go after a while of noticing how fake he is. But it's not our place to judge her decisions. It's her life, not ours

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit