SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:11 am

Wow those ladies went to town with the snapchatting. I had a couple of thoughts, I wonder which of any possible guys from J friends might go for Becca and second, what if JOjo makes him take these sort of snaps post finale? Complete with flower crowns and nail painting. Haha.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Dessler Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:14 am

nd4reality wrote:Wow those ladies went to town with the snapchatting. I had a couple of thoughts, I wonder which of any possible guys from J friends might go for Becca and second, what if JOjo makes him take these sort of snaps post finale? Complete with flower crowns and nail painting. Haha.

I can see that happening with BBJ...I remember reading a tweet from BBJ saying his ex Brittany was braiding his hair teamRoJo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 3806527698
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:17 am

nd4reality wrote:Wow those ladies went to town with the snapchatting. I had a couple of thoughts, I wonder which of any possible guys from J friends might go for Becca and second, what if JOjo makes him take these sort of snaps post finale? Complete with flower crowns and nail painting. Haha.
I actually think he'll be totally down with that! She already encouraged that creepy doll snap. Next stop is nail painting and baby talking to Jackson.

How fun on the photoshoot!! I love, love seeing our little Jo so happy!! It's adorable.

And yeah, the last girl who can handle a long distance relationship is Jo imo, especially when the boyfriend in question is her BBJ. She could barely stand to be away on the show because she had to be the Ette laugh out loud I'm sure they're going to move in together ASAP, assuming everything stays fine and happy for them. In fact, if they hedge on moving together immediately post-show, my 'danger, danger' antennae will start going off wildly.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:29 am

She already is spending most of her time in Cali and they had more shv than other couples laugh out loud , so I would be surprised if didn't move in together right away. Btw, when do they film the MTA? Because that would/could be another shv, and we know the People shoot is the weekend before the finale. Maybe she's going to stay in Cali till the finale, keep an eye out for her BBJ giggling
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:01 am

Another thing I noticed is that Robby doesn't promote #TeamRoJo anymore, he neither tweets about it nor does he like tweets/pictures of it. Maybe Jordan kindly asked him to back off his fiancée teamRoJo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 3806527698 it will be intersting to how he promotes the next episode.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:04 am

traveler90 wrote:Another thing I noticed is that Robby doesn't promote #TeamRoJo anymore, he neither tweets about it nor does he like tweets/pictures of it. Maybe Jordan kindly asked him to back off his fiancée teamRoJo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 3806527698 it will be intersting to how he promotes the next episode.
I think Robby was just having fun pretending he's f1 and now it's really obvious the jig is up. There have been plenty of shv that are clearly with BBJ (imo) and BBJ's tweeting about Raya really gave away the ending too.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:12 am

Alanna wrote:
traveler90 wrote:Another thing I noticed is that Robby doesn't promote #TeamRoJo anymore, he neither tweets about it nor does he like tweets/pictures of it. Maybe Jordan kindly asked him to back off his fiancée teamRoJo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 3806527698 it will be intersting to how he promotes the next episode.
I think Robby was just having fun pretending he's f1 and now it's really obvious the jig is up. There have been plenty of shv that are clearly with BBJ (imo) and BBJ's tweeting about Raya really gave away the ending too.
That is true. I see barely any progress in the other relationships. It must have been really hard to edit the show teamRoJo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 3806527698
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:27 am

Jordan's best friend Brandon is following Becca on Instagram. It would be pretty funny if they tried to set Becca up with Brandon.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:30 am

This is sorta OT but apparently Ben (JoJo brother) was at a wedding with Aaron and Olivia this weekend. Small world. Wonder if they cross paths. laugh out loud

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:31 am

Ash2214 wrote:

Jordan's best friend Brandon is following Becca on Instagram. It would be pretty funny if they tried to set Becca up with Brandon.

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 2498057887

Or one of jojos current crop. After all jr is friends with all except seemingly Chad.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:32 am

everly wrote:This is sorta OT but apparently Ben (JoJo brother) was at a wedding with Aaron and Olivia this weekend. Small world. Wonder if they cross paths. laugh out loud

My head just exploded a little. Links????

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:33 am

Ash2214 wrote:

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 3806527698 Obvious much? :Nod:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit