SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jordanrodgers - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:57 pm

Jo just fav'd this.

She loves her baddy!! laugh out loud

jordanrodgers - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Image47

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

jordanrodgers - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:00 pm

We love her baddy too! giggling :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:32 pm

^ This is the impression I've been getting with their relationship from the get go TBH. Seems like they're on the same page, as they've faved similar quotes that are in favor of that one^^.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by honeill15 Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:07 pm

I can't stop thinking of JoJo and Jordan when hearing this song. She tweeted about it wayyy back in February. Think I might wait for a possible proposal ( jordanrodgers - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 1f609 ) and then use this song for a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFccdvKehQI

"I came to life when I first kissed you" not sure there is a more perfect line than that to describe their first kiss  jordanrodgers - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 1f60d

honeill15

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:11 pm

honeill15 wrote:I can't stop thinking of JoJo and Jordan when hearing this song. She tweeted about it wayyy back in February. Think I might wait for a possible proposal ( jordanrodgers - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 1f609 ) and then use this song for a video.

"I came to life when I first kissed you" not sure there is a more perfect line than that to describe their first kiss  jordanrodgers - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 1f60d

I can make a new video with this song after the next episode...if everyone agrees or wait after the proposal like you suggest :cutesmile!:

Last edited by Dessler on Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:14 pm

Come on in, honeill15! Welcome to our crazy group! Welcome1

That is such a great song with perfect lyrics too! Maybe we can twist Dessler's arm and request it for another fan vid! Praying
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:15 pm

Haha...great minds think alike! hi
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:26 pm

I'm guessing this is about his new job

‏@NFLNnewsDesk  
@JRodgers11 May the NFL Network have permission to air the photo of you with your dad? We will courtesy how you'd like. Thank you.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by honeill15 Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:08 pm

Dessler wrote:
honeill15 wrote:I can't stop thinking of JoJo and Jordan when hearing this song. She tweeted about it wayyy back in February. Think I might wait for a possible proposal ( jordanrodgers - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 1f609 ) and then use this song for a video.

I can make a new video with this song after the next episode...if everyone agrees  or wait after the proposal like you suggest :cutesmile!:

I think either way would be amazing! There's gonna be some great moments from this next episode...like his "I am in love with you, JoJo" cheerleader

honeill15

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:11 pm

Jos gonna FREAK when she hears ily! She's the most expressive girl ever and she's more into him than I've ever seen a lead this early laugh out loud I can't wait.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:15 pm

she all but jumped,into his arms in the season preview so can't wait to see what the whole scene looks like next episode.

I'm a bit bummed out that he got just s boring hot tub activity instead of his dream of bungee jumping. Now im curious as to his FD day activity, The things I think off.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:27 pm

Don't the F1's usually get the more tame dates, plus if they are bungee jumping, they can't make out as much!  jordanrodgers - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit