SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachorette - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:40 pm

rhon, we have all tried to "guess" at this stuff with aaron for a while. Obviously no one here knows anything for sure.

With Jordan hopefully discrete tonight, there will be more guessing and speculating in the coming couple of weeks.

IMO even if he gives an interview or even if another family member (his brothers etc) does, they will give us some version of the events and not the actual reason.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

thebachorette - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:43 pm

Possibly Olivia Munn, Aaron's GF.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:46 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Possibly Olivia Munn, Aaron's GF.  
Bestest Trainers Bestest Friend laugh out loud Jo is lucky she will likely not need to be around those ladies imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:48 pm

I've been following Aaron for a while now (he's my fav QB) and there have been rumors about a rift in his family for quite some time because they haven't been spotted at Packer games and of course Luke's subtweeting. I actually think Jordan has been very PC about Aaron even before being on the Bachelorette.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:54 pm

Ok thanks ND. 
I originally thought it was because Aaron got stuck in the middle because of Olivia and her bff (the ex) but that just seemed too immature. 
I'm so happy for Jordan and Jo but it's still a shame that this show is the reason for public scrutiny of his family's private issues. But maybe, just maybe, seeing this air on tv and in the news will be all the family needs to repair their relationships. That would be nice.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:55 pm

^^^ that would be perfect.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:57 pm

Oh gosh, it must be bad if his parents aren't even at his games! hmmm
What came first: Britney the trainer to Olivia or Britney the bff to Olivia??
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:58 pm

I think it was Brittany. She was dating Jordan first. Then wondergal Olivia started dating Aaron. scmiiw.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:04 pm

Please remember this is a fan thread.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:06 pm

Sorry Kasha
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:09 pm

There is nothing to apologize for. Smiley
I wanted to remind everyone this was a fan thread before things got waylaid. Being that it's a fan thread the things being discussed can only be discussed one-sided. That's all.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:05 pm

Less. Than. An. Hour!!! (At least for Central Time zone.)  Will be glued to the screen, but hope to see everyone back here AFTER the viewing!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit