SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:37 pm

fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 2600 fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 1f34a fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 1f366 Cooling down with some homemade tangerine popsicles I made with my first @fabfitfun box! Was so excited to open it up & see what surprises were inside fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 2728 Snag 50% off your first box with code: CAILA at fabfitfun.com #fabfitfun #fffpartner by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Isabella Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:10 pm

Have to admit they have pretty good chemistry though....also may I add that I love Caila's body?!

fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Ezgif.com-optimize7b889

fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Ezgif.com-gif-maker907ae

source
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:51 pm

Newbie! Huge fan of Caila!I think Caila can do better but we will see what happens with her and Jared. Caila has such a great snapchat.She's just a joy with life. Love her personality. Loved her snap last night she was hanging with Olivia. Both so beautiful fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 1f603 Caila and Olivia Snap

fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:56 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:56 pm

@SunnyRachel Welcomeparty! Glad to have another Caila fan here. I love her joy and happiness too.  fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 1f600 sunny
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:11 pm

Welcome @SunnyRachel   welcomesign

We love our positive sweet Caila and try to keep up with her here.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:30 pm

Yes @GuardianAngel that was the first time we heard Ashely say that in any of the previews. And listening to it, it was one of the few times it didn't sound like it was down to editing as there were no cuts or changes in tone/sound.

I will be disappointed if Jared doesn't stand up for Caila after hearing the way Ashley spoke about her. Going on vacation with Ashley IMO probably validated Ashley's feelings and ownership. Even though she now keeps claiming he's just her "best friend" (I personally wouldn't want a best friend who derails my relationships and calls my partner names but I digress laugh out loud). I do think Caila chose to rise above it at the time after she left, but I am also wondering how she felt after watching that specific preview.

I think Jared and Caila have great chemistry so I can see why they are giving it a shot outside of the show. Either way though, if it works out or doesn't, I am sure Caila will do just fine.

Hi @SunnyRachel I'm a newbie too! Caila has such a sunshine personality, it's lovely to see. Smiley

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:45 pm

@sunnyrachel @siena WelcomeWelcome1
Enjoy the forum.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:49 pm

And surprisingly AshleyI doesn't attack Jared, the guy she pines after, who goes after yet another girl, but she keeps it sweet with him, crying her eyes out, all victimy. But she goes after Caila, with horrible slurs. I'm tired of both AshleyI and Jared tbh.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:50 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:And surprisingly AshleyI doesn't attack Jared, the guy she pines after, who goes after yet another girl, but she keeps it sweet with him, crying her eyes out, all victimy. But she goes after Caila, with horrible slurs. I'm tired of both AshleyI and Jared tbh.

I don't get it myself. no no

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:58 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:And surprisingly AshleyI doesn't attack Jared, the guy she pines after, who goes after yet another girl, but she keeps it sweet with him, crying her eyes out, all victimy. But she goes after Caila, with horrible slurs. I'm tired of both AshleyI and Jared tbh.

I know. I'm sorry that Caila got herself mixed up with those two attention-seeking famewhores and their tired old BS. no no
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:02 pm

Hey, welcome @SunnyRachel Hugesmile

Love the pretty gifs @Isabella! She is such a beauty in so many ways. I like Jared when I don't think about Ashley laugh out loud I'll keep an open mind.
But I'm Caila fan first. :cheerpom:

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle