SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloralumni - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:30 pm

I really want Caila's white dress she wore at seven mountain in Vegas on her ig story the other day. She looked so heavenly.Serious Caila needs to share her makeup and hair tips!Looks like they all are having fun tog! Great pics,mini vids, and sc u all are doing posting them here blu and siena clapping!

bacheloralumni - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

bacheloralumni - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:53 pm

That white dress is gorgeous. I agree @SunnyRachel, Caila really needs to make a blog post with all those tips. I always loved her outfits on Ben's season and from the previews I love what she's wearing on BIP too.

And yes thanks @bluwavz for posting all those pics, great to see they're having fun!

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:00 am

@siena @SunnyRachel My pleasure.  bacheloralumni - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 1f60a

bacheloralumni - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Cp3r0G7UMAAZs8z

bacheloralumni - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Cp3r0G4VYAMNEXn

Source: https://twitter.com/emiloo_22/status/765026918831763456
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:08 am

Seriously the coolest day. All of the girls were so nice, and so fun to work with. Thanks @swoonvintagerentalco for the opportunity! by @sera.billings

Got to spend my Sunday assisting @swoonvintagerentalco on the FUNNEST shoot ever, for girls from The Bachelor. Let's just say, best day ever. #swoonvintagerentals #bacheloralumni bacheloralumni - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 1f60d bacheloralumni - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 1f60d by @makayshea97
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:12 am

This photoshoot is gorgeoussss.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:24 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:32 am

The dreamiest / most magical day with these girls in the desert bacheloralumni - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 2728 Cannot wait to share more about our secret shoot with the sweetest girls from #thebachelor + #bachelorinparadise at @camelsafarilasvegas by @alluring.events

Today we frolicked around in a stunning desert, riding camels in ball gowns... Pretty standard day. bacheloralumni - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 1f42a bacheloralumni - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 1f42a . Dresses:@rebeccaschoneveld_bridal Stylist: @beinspiredpr Event planners: @alluring.events MUA: @missmarissartistry Hair: @thebeautybardixon Location: @camelsafarilasvegas by @jensav11

Casual Sunday bacheloralumni - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 1f4ab Dresses: @rebeccaschoneveld_bridal Stylist: @beinspiredpr Event planners: @alluring.events Video: @classiccityfilms Location: @camelsafarilasvegas by @laurenhimle

Today was nothing more then magical  bacheloralumni - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 2728 Dresses: @rebeccaschoneveld_bridal Stylist: @beinspiredpr Event planners: @alluring.events MUA: @missmarissartistry Hair: @thebeautybardixon Location: @camelsafarilasvegas bacheloralumni - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 1f42a #wildandfree by @amberj22chi

Got to shoot the amazing gals from @bachelorabc and @bachelorinparadise tonight! Here's an iPhone shot, can't wait to share the good stuff! bacheloralumni - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 1f339 by @valeriedenisephotos

Found new friends bacheloralumni - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 1f42a bacheloralumni - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 1f42a while we were hanging out in the desert Dresses: @iheartazazie Stylist: @beinspiredpr Event planners: @alluring.events MUA: @missmarissartistry Hair: @thebeautybardixon Location: @camelsafarilasvegas by @shushanna_mk
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:49 am

bacheloralumni - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Scree205

bacheloralumni - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Scree211

bacheloralumni - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Scree206

bacheloralumni - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Scree207

bacheloralumni - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Scree212

bacheloralumni - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Scree208

bacheloralumni - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Scree209

bacheloralumni - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Scree210

Source: cailaquinn Instagram Story
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:43 am

This shoot looks stunning!

It's going to be interesting to see the response to Caila after her first episode on BIP, and to Caila and Jared. I am also preparing myself for whatever AshleyI has decided to push to defend her own actions. Ashley's had a while to figure out something to try and put herself in the best light, and IMO that's probably the purpose of Ashley's previous twitter comments/interactions, but I guess we'll see. Caila dealt so well with the negative tweets she received during the whole Bachelorette situation that I think she'll probably be as magnanimous this time too. Looking forward to her arrival. Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:00 am

What an extraordinary person Caila is. This camel shoot project was in support of #shelift, Sarah's organization.  Great way to use their girl power and more positive use of their 15-minutes.   yes
please stay tuned for how you can be be a part of the girl tribe to support #shelift

worked on a little project today to support @sheliftgrams + spent the day with my #girltribe + walked away inspired by thoughtful creatives... needless to say it was nothing but memorable - please stay tuned for how you can be be a part of the girl tribe to support #shelift by @cailaquinn
Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

siena wrote:This shoot looks stunning!

It's going to be interesting to see the response to Caila after her first episode on BIP, and to Caila and Jared. I am also preparing myself for whatever AshleyI has decided to push to defend her own actions. Ashley's had a while to figure out something to try and put herself in the best light, and IMO that's probably the purpose of Ashley's previous twitter comments/interactions, but I guess we'll see. Caila dealt so well with the negative tweets she received during the whole Bachelorette situation that I think she'll probably be as magnanimous this time too. Looking forward to her arrival. Smiley

I think Caila will receive a lot of support. She really didn't do anything wrong, and AshleyI looks to have chosen the way she will deal with her own actions, which won't go over well, I think.

Caila is such a mature, level headed lady, she'll be a class act whatever is thrown her way. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:59 am

This girl doesn't quit. I always thought she would be another Jillian Harris. She embraces every opportunity all in a positive manner. She's only 24/25? mature way beyond her years. She see's the beauty in everything she does.

I can't imagine what she will have accomplished in the next 5 yrs.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle