SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Mon 15 Aug 2016 - 15:45

^^I think Caila and Jared will have a sweet love story and the best one this season.  The other guys are impressed with her as well so tonight will be interesting.  Look at that sexy outfit she has on above!   monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 1f618
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon 15 Aug 2016 - 15:53

When @cailaquinn emailed @swoonvintagerentalco to collaborate on a photoshoot, I was kinda freaking out and of course said YES! monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 1f64b I had so much fun meeting everyone and getting to participate on such an awesome project! All 7 of the girls we met were so fun, genuine and kind! Kinda sad yesterday had to end  monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 1f62b  see you guys on #bachelorinparadise  Missing @jrletain and @amberj22chi in this pic! monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 1f611 #thebachelor monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 1f339 monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 1f339 monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 1f339 by @kristen.langston
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon 15 Aug 2016 - 16:12

MiniDiva wrote:I think Caila and Jared will have a sweet love story and the best one this season.  
I hope so!
monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 CpitosTVIAANu-A

monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 CpitpeNVUAA914X
monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Cpito3kUEAEl3_J
monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 CpitpKCVIAEcyT6
Snuggie ‏@Snuggie3  
@haibon_jared @CailaQuinn  Jared & Caila are perfect. Finally someone that interests Jared. #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon 15 Aug 2016 - 19:17

Okay so I'm finally #TeamJared. He seems like a normal guy and I've deemed him worthy of Princess Caila. He likes her a lot! monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 1f600
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon 15 Aug 2016 - 19:28

@bluwavz There were a lot of cute comments about Caila from Jared before, during, and after the date. I especially like that he mentioned to her how he admired how well she handled her heartbreak on Ben's season. It shows he can see her strength of character too.

Most of the negativity aimed at Caila (and Jared) is that they're boring, but I really don't feel that way at all. It's almost like people expect everyone to have the same personality in order to be seen as interesting. I think Caila has a lot of depth, and that unfortunately goes completely over the head of someone like Emily who just thinks "I'm prettier than her why don't I get what I want?"

I also saw this tweet. People say that Caila isn't genuine or that she's "too perfect" but I know plenty of people who once you get to know them you soon realize that they genuinely are just being themselves. Nice and kind people do exist in the world!! All JMO.

monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 346n5v7

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon 15 Aug 2016 - 19:33

When it comes to this show I don't think being called boring is so bad. Jade and Tanner were the boring ones last season. I call them normal. One thing Emily was spot-on about is that Caila is intriguing. Personally I've always found her interesting to watch and I think she brings out more personality in Jared. monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 1f600

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon 15 Aug 2016 - 19:34

@siena IA it seems it's out of place when someone is truly nice. It's like last week a well known Canadian hockey announcer who is calling his very first Olympic games, messed up bad, real bad. He's a great guy and well respected.

Twitter blew up with praise from Canadian fans, we all make mistakes, you're doing a great job, etc. Someone posted something strange is happening. An announcer messes up and Canadians are calling him a hero. laugh out loud Twitter blew up again, why is it strange to be kind and look after one another, why is it so bad to make someone feel better who must already feel awful?

So yeah, long story short, Caila is a wonderful girl IMO. She is genuine and when you put her among fake insincere people, society gets confused as to what's real and whats fake IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon 15 Aug 2016 - 19:45

Caila is so pretty and nice people automatically assume she's being fake. It is so high school IMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon 15 Aug 2016 - 20:06

BlackHalo wrote:Caila is so pretty and nice people automatically assume she's being fake. It is so high school IMO.

Unfortunately, this often seems to be the way with this franchise.
Nice and attractive are not the norm for the show.
Production enjoys showcasing nuts and drama for ratings. Nice, pretty and normal does not cut it. TPTB will only accept a handful of "those" each season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon 15 Aug 2016 - 21:28

siena wrote:@bluwavz There were a lot of cute comments about Caila from Jared before, during, and after the date. I especially like that he mentioned to her how he admired how well she handled her heartbreak on Ben's season. It shows he can see her strength of character too.

Most of the negativity aimed at Caila (and Jared) is that they're boring, but I really don't feel that way at all. It's almost like people expect everyone to have the same personality in order to be seen as interesting. I think Caila has a lot of depth, and that unfortunately goes completely over the head of someone like Emily who just thinks "I'm prettier than her why don't I get what I want?"

I also saw this tweet. People say that Caila isn't genuine or that she's "too perfect" but I know plenty of people who once you get to know them you soon realize that they genuinely are just being themselves. Nice and kind people do exist in the world!! All JMO.

monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 346n5v7

The bolded got me. Maybe you don't get what you want because you don't have two brain cells to rub together since you seem to think that only really attractive people are deserving of getting what they want. On the other hand, maybe you aren't as attractive as you think you are. Not on the outside and definitely not on the inside! Beauty is as beauty does.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon 15 Aug 2016 - 21:35

There is something about Caila that triggers something in jealous, insecure bitches (for lack of a better term) like Emily. Homegirl has been liking not so nice tweets about Caila on Twitter. She sees nothing wrong with what she said.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon 15 Aug 2016 - 21:37

Jealousy is never a good look.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle