SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squadgoals - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:36 am

They are on a show called BIP where they date multiple people. IMO if anyone feels dumped, it's on them. They should know going in, one date or 5 means nothing. As far as being mean to the other person that they were dumped for, that just shows the lack of maturity on their part. Why would you want to date someone who doesn't have the same feelings for you.

If the shoe were on the other foot, I don't think the twins would think twice of dumping anyone IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

squadgoals - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:52 am

I can't stand Caila being hated on for no good reason. I wish she had stayed away to avoid all this. Hopefully she learns from this and doesn't return to another one of these crappy shows.

Any woman that will bash the other woman instead of the guy that did them wrong is a POS.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:18 pm

I agree, it's just immature and Caila did nothing wrong and doesn't deserve it. And Ashley I.'s behavior is uncalled for. Not looking forward to how she talks about Caila tonight. She really needs to get over it. If the guy isn't in a relationship with you after a year he def doesn't want to be ever. Super weird how she says they kiss and sleep in the same bed. But again, that's on Jared and Caila shouldn't be getting this hate. Ugh hate Ashley.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:28 pm

Caila is a Beauty. The only bad thing I can think of saying about her is that her choice of top to go horseback riding was not wise.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:43 pm

Duke702 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Duke702 wrote:Emily is immature and still young , hopefully she'll grow out of that. A lot of girls try to make themselves feel better about a breakup with the "she's not that cute, I'm prettier talk". All just jealousy. But Ashley should know better because she is like 28 and Jared dumped her a year ago.

That's fine, but Jared and Emily hadn't broken up. There was nothing to break up. They went on one stupid date, during which he couldn't have looked more bored. A fact she might have noticed if she wasn't full of herself and was actually interested in getting to know him.

Doesn't really matter if Emily/Ashley were actually dating Jared, you can feel dumped/rejected when a guy tells you he doesn't want to date you after one date or ten dates. So in Emily's case she felt that hurt feeling and acted mean towards Caila to make herself feel better.

I have no problem with people feeling rejected. Everyone is entitled to their feelings, however, after one date and on a show that is all about dating different people, her OTT reaction was ridiculous and the nastiness directed at Caila totally unnecessary. I'm sure she was egged on by production, but there is no excuse for carrying on after the show. No doubt she wants more screen time and maybe to be the next Ashley I. I will be curious to see how that all works when Ashley comes on. Does she freak out on twinnie because she dared go out with Jared or is she only dumping on Caila because Jared is actually interested in her and AshleyI and twinnie form a mutual Caila hate club?

GuardianAngel wrote:They are on a show called BIP where they date multiple people. IMO if anyone feels dumped, it's on them. They should know going in, one date or 5 means nothing. As far as being mean to the other person that they were dumped for, that just shows the lack of maturity on their part. Why would you want to date someone who doesn't have the same feelings for you.

If the shoe were on the other foot, I don't think the twins would think twice of dumping anyone IMHO.

Didn't she dump that guy that she went out with once? and say there was no point leading him on? Funny how that is OK. Notice he didn't have a tizzy fit.

BlackHalo wrote:I can't stand Caila being hated on for no good reason. I wish she had stayed away to avoid all this. Hopefully she learns from this and doesn't return to another one of these crappy shows.

Any woman that will bash the other woman instead of the guy that did them wrong is a POS.

No need to dump on Jared either. He didn't do anything wrong. He did the exact same thing to her as she did to the guy she dumped after their first date, except he was a lot nicer to her about it and gave her a heads up. Certainly no need to carry on after the show. Her level of maturity is at tween level while her degree of attention seeking is sky high.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:46 pm

I will never understand why Caila gets called a "backstabbing wh*re" by AshleyI for wanting to date Jared but Emily seemingly doesn't get the same terrible treatment? Ashley and Emily were friendly too before BIP, as evidenced by the tweets below (with Ashley even calling Emily her soul sister). Emily wanted to date Jared on the show and did exactly the same thing Caila did, but Emily has received no backlash from AshleyI and has never been called a wh*re by her. Ashley hasn't liked tweets criticising Emily either. In fact AshleyI was just hanging out and tweeting with Emily yesterday. The hypocrisy is astounding.

Is it just because even though Emily went after Jared too, Ashley's main issue was actually down to the fact that she's jealous that Jared sees a future with Caila? If that's the case then can AshelyI please refrain from insinuating Caila is a bad friend for dating Jared or pretending it's about some moral code since IMHO there should at least be some moral consistency to her arguments. Ashley also tweeted that it wasn't hypocritical of her to date Jared on BIP because Kaitlyn was the one who dumped him. Well Emily never dumped Jared so I'm not sure why Emily can pursue Jared but somehow Caila is a bad person for doing the same thing? Caila did nothing wrong. And the sad part is that Ashley probably came up with this excuse precisely because she knew it was the only way she could attempt to reframe her own terrible behavior. Worse still, she didn't even leave it on the show and instead continued to insinuate that Caila was a bad friend on social media this month. I still find that disgusting, but I wouldn't be surprised if Ashley's realized how bad it makes her look and she might post something similar to Emily (especially if they're watching the show together).

It's the hypocrisy and faux victimhood that bothers me the most.

All JMO.

squadgoals - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 214wehs

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:46 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-beauty/news/caila-quinn-shares-beauty-fitness-secrets-for-bachelor-in-paradise-w432732
Following her heartbreak on season 20 of The Bachelor, Ben Higgins’ second runner-up, Caila Quinn, had one reason to take another shot at love: “I was dating in New York, and I found myself with very sore thumbs from swiping on all of the dating apps,” she jokes to Us Weekly. “I just wanted to give my thumbs a break!”
To get swimsuit-ready for Mexico's beaches, Quinn turned to BollyX, a Bollywood-inspired dance workout. The 50-minute class, which can burn up to 800 calories per session, focuses on cardio, lower body, upper body and core exercise. Before joining the company as an instructor and marketing manager, Quinn was already devoted to the program. “BollyX actually got me in shape for the first show, before I met Ben,” she tells Us. “At that point, I was doing it once per week. It’s a total-body workout.”
Aside from revving up her fitness regimen, Quinn, who was in consideration to lead season 12 of The Bachelorette before JoJo Fletcher landed the gig, had to alter her beauty routine as well. “I’m an avid fan of the curl,” she says of styling her long locks on Paradise. To keep her signature style looking fresh after full days on the beach, Quinn says, “I found myself using a lot of dry shampoo. I only use Not Your Mother’s Dry Shampoo and Dry Finishing Spray!”For date makeup in the sweltering heat, “I love Boscia BB cream,” she says. “It always lasts on me whether I’m sweating on the beach in Paradise or running through the city of New York.” Quinn added Benefit Cosmetics Hello Flawless Powder in its Honey shade for an additional glow: “That’s my go-to no-makeup makeup look.”

As Quinn's beauty and fitness routines changed drastically from the Bachelor to Paradise, it seems her romantic fate may follow suit. “All of the guys on this season have really good hearts and were there for the right reasons,” she says of her male castmates, who include Grant Kemp, Vinny Ventiera and Chad Johnson. “This season you can expect a lot of exciting dates, a lot of romantic moments that are intimate and a lot of drama."

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:57 pm

Ashley never saw Emily as a threat. They are clearly the same level of crazy. Because Jared actually likes Caila, Caila is the one that gets attacked. Ashley is nearing 30. Her behavior is nauseating.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:03 pm

squadgoals - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 2292733854 So disappointing that a beautiful ray of sunshine like Caila has to be bashed for her unique optimism, kindness, beauty and positivity yet again. I am sick of the vapid shallow jealous people in the cast and SM that just label her as fake because she is a sweetheart.
On a positive note....It is fun to see such a pure and lovely connection between Caila and Jared. I hope IRL Jared is man enough to move on from the negativity of AshleyI and the twins et al...and truly move forward with exploring a RL future with beautiful Caila. squadgoals - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 1f31e       JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:30 pm

Seabear wrote:squadgoals - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 2292733854 So disappointing that a beautiful ray of sunshine like Caila has to be bashed for her unique optimism, kindness, beauty and positivity yet again. I am sick of the vapid shallow jealous people in the cast and SM that just label her as fake because she is a sweetheart.
On a positive note....It is fun to see such a pure and lovely connection between Caila and Jared. I hope IRL Jared is man enough to move on from the negativity of AshleyI and the twins et al...and truly move forward with exploring a RL future with beautiful Caila. squadgoals - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 1f31e       JMO

^^ Great post! Caila deserves better and apparently exited the show with grace.  Look at the past weekend events that she may have spearheaded in support of Sarah's charity #shelift with such a large group of woman from this show including the twins.  She called them her girls.  

Caila's ray of sunshine lit up Jared's face last night. seeing hearts
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:42 pm

squadgoals - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Cp8UbZ6UsAAcJyX
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
"It feels a little sex panther to go in with a date card." - Caila
RAWR! #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:14 pm

squadgoals - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Cp_IxGdWAAAkk04
Us Weekly Verified account  ‏@usweekly
Exclusive: @CailaQuinn needed these 4 beauty products to survive #BachelorinParadise! http://usm.ag/2bwTuim
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle