SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:05 am

Calia will continue to do great things in RL, and in time she'll meet a guy worthy of her. The mean girls haterz  club from Bach nation will be carefully climbing down those stairs in Mexico for BIP 15, their faces so frozen from botox and the swollen lips that don't move, that they'll need their booze by IV, then they can go on MBC with a guy they hate for the paycheck, because when your 15 minutes are over, the shilling gets less lucrative
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:08 am

Caila deserves better. That's all.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:14 am

I actually can picture Caila living overseas one day in Europe and having amazing adventures.

As @KB_Mom says, the rest of the mean girls from the franchise will be stuck in this cesspool of hate and attempting to shill whatever latest hair vitamin is available on whatever social media platform exists in the future.

That tweet was actually quite touching @bluwavz. I hope Caila never lets these people make her lose her sunshine. She deserves happiness. Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 1f31e

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:25 am

I didn't think Caila got a bad edit at all, I think she handled it well, and she did def seem sad. I see why she leaves.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:32 am

How many more episodes will Caila be on? 3 or 4? I want to stop watching but I can't. I hope Sharleen defends her on her recap. Why isn't anyone in the franchise openly taking her side? I feel so sad for her.

Seeing that she said that tweet made her smile, it makes me think she really might have been crying since yesterday. Hence her swollen eyes on the SheLift tank pictures. She just doesn't choose to broadcast her emotions.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvetine Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:44 am

It breaks my heart to see practically all of her cast members attack her, but I know she will persevere through this. She's hardworking and ambitious, two key ingredients for success.

Velvetine

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:53 am

Welcome @EliseAlways and @summerdayze! handwave

I had thought her eyes looked different in that instagram pic and it makes me so sad to think that it's because she's been crying. There are so many terrible people in this franchise, it's so frustrating that someone as harmless as her can get called terrible names and receive hate.

I agree, Caila tries to keep a positive attitude and unfortunately people view that as being fake. I find though often those people have a huge depth of emotion, it's just that they keep that side of themselves for just a chosen few.

I do wish that Caila hadn't done BIP, but on the other hand I always believe any obstacle can be used for growth. This will make her stronger IMO and she might get the courage to go for something new and exciting. Caila's best life will be lived away from this franchise, whilst the other's have to cling to it because it's their only opportunity. The way they've attacked her tells you everything about their character or lack thereof (how rich too coming from people who are far from being perfect themselves).

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:56 am

It's so weird, I was not a fan of Caila on The Bachelor. But I think it was because I just didn't like her for Ben. But now I do like her. I think she has been very real so far. She is showing her real emotions.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:59 am

Sometimes just tuning in at home can be paradise Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 1f648 thank you everyone for the kind words yesterday Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 2728 please support #SheLift tonight with your last chance to get a tank! 100% of the proceeds go to a non profit that empowers girls to conquer their personal mountains *** let's lift each other up Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 1f49b Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 2728 link in bio - dress: @shopmorninglavender by @cailaquinn

Crazy running into @cailaquinn just 3 days ago and now we are watching her on Bachelor in Paradise. She's even more beautiful in person Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 1f495 #goodvibes by @enjoy.daily.fitness

Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 270c new ladies enter Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 1f334. #bachelorinparadise #bip #mexico by @natalieshabtai
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:30 am

I'm liking Caila more so far on BIP than I ever did on the Bachelor. She does seem to be a bit more real this time around and it suits her better

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:09 am

The bach/ette career 15 minuters of the Franchise are jealous hat8rz because Caila embodies qualities and opportunities that none of them will ever achieve. The high point of the mean cliques lives will be living in the faded glory of their time in the limelight on a trashy tv show....over and over again.
Meanwhile with her brains, beauty, positive attitude and global perspective Caila will achieve RL success in a myriad of enriching and fulfilling ways. My sincere wish for Caila is after this stint on BIP she walks away from the Franchise and lowlife negativity slingers and never looks back. On to bigger and better things.
Also since Jared seems incapable of excising AshleyI out of his life or defending Caila on BIP or SM...I hope she moves on and finds a man who is loyal, loving, always has her back and has true strength of character.  
Caila is such a sweetheart...she does not need this BS.       JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:50 am

@siena Thank you for the welcome!

You know what guys, after watching the latest episode and reading everyone's posts, the whole thing is leaving more of a sour taste in my mouth.

Nick spilled some truth tea tonight and if Ashley had any self-respect, she would see the light and move on.

Judging by the preview it looks like Caila is distancing herself away from Jared and the whole Ashley drama. I kind of feel bad for Jared, because he seems to really like Caila, but a part of this is his own doing for not cutting ties with Ashley once and for all. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle