SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dee Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:32 pm

Ok, some of these photos during the double date are pretty funny. Caila looks so uncomfortable with the "dirty dancing" (not sure if it was a competition or not) compared to the rest of the couples around them.

ETA: Darnit! I give up. The url for the pictures are wonky and are not working properly. I think it's because I'm hotlinking from the abc website. Anyway, just click the source provided at the bottom to see the pictures for this coming week.

source

Last edited by dee on Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SunnyRachel Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:54 pm

We are in for another soap week with Caila and company! I hope next week the right person gets blamed everywhere. It makes me wonder had Wells came in at the same time as Caila what could've happened with them as well.We will never know now! Thanks @dee on more of what's to come.Yet, the pics aren't showing up dee! So Janner did see the potential of Caila and Jared as a couple as many saw it. Agree, I love that Caila is more than one dimensional with how she lives her life outside this show. Can't wait til she travels again her last vid in Spain was amazing.
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:06 pm

I can see the pics. She looks so uncomfortable. OTOH there are some nice pics of Caila and Jared that I don't think I've seen. I'm going to try to post them, but this site has not co operated in the past. I might have to save upload and post.

disneyabcpress
Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 143891_6849-200x300

Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 143891_7153

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:28 pm

What's next for Jared and Caila? Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 1f334 #BachelorInParadise by @bachelorinparadise
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:47 pm

atem wrote:Is there anything sleuthing wise indicating that Jared and Caila are still dating?  

I do think she could do better than Jared.  

Here's what we have found so far:

During Independence day weekend: I think she spent time in RI with Jared and his friends and family before going to NYC.

From Caila's instagram:
Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 13532069_834993333298542_114671274_n

From Jared's Instagram:
Same ferry lights compared to the fence above:
Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 13525431_917098715067734_953738172_n

Same lights, fence, New-England themed corn holes:
Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 13732144_268583390188021_1993160196_n

Independence day in NYC

Someone on here said that on Danny Hoyt's (host of Afterbuzz) snap chat, it showed that he was hanging out with the bachelor group (which included snaps of Caila, Sharleen, Jared, etc). I don't have snap chat, but even if I did I wouldn't be able to retrieve them now since SC deletes itself.

From Caila's Instagram: Sharleen is pictured in the same maroon romper in another group picture that was taken during that same night. Caila was not pictured. Or she was cropped off.
Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 13549430_1171581852863174_310265691_n

From Michael Garofola and Tanner's IG:
JJ was trolling the comment section and wrote "Solid cropping Jared"
Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 13597630_1761388277413139_1273084759_n

Other sightings:

2 weeks ago: Caila posted a picture of the New Port polo match which is held in Rhode Island. There was also posts on instagram from people who have seen them. No pictures of the couple since they probably asked people not to take any. Although I guess anyone could have snuck a picture in without them knowing laugh out loud

last week: Someone on twitter says they saw Jared and Caila walking around NYC.

I think that's all we have in terms of "proof". There is a picture of Caila on a paddle board and one of Jared with his friends and family at Block Island. I'm not too familiar with the scenery in Caila's picture so I can't say for sure if they were at Block Island together.

source: 1, 2, 3

Last edited by dee on Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:49 pm

Great post @dee. I was rushing and couldn't find anything. laugh out loud

tyvm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:36 pm

Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-26ufiw1OcGSBtcGxa
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:37 pm

Caila is the rose among the thorns. AshleyI is not even a thorn but rather a toxic outbreak of powdery mildew...which is a rose bush plague.

IMO Jared is not worthy of Caila....based on the Fact that he did not defend her on SM in light of this weeks negativity. I also don't believe Jared will cut ties with AshleyI since he just vacationed with her.

Caila is so much better than this Franchise. She has a world of opportunities before her in RL. I hope she holds her head high...shakes off the crazies and moves forward to happy adventures and travels on the road to her HEA.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:43 pm

Me, too^.
There is another hipper version of Ames waiting out there for her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:02 pm

@Seabear I know you are right and Jared will never do what is best for his and Caila's relationship because he lacks the backbone to be her knight in shining armor but I still hold out for that miniscule chance that perhaps he cares for her enough that he will do the right thing. Post-show I do find it very hard to see him actually posting pics of him and Caila on his SM and making it obvious they are together. Part of me wants our girl to do better and part of me wants to see them work out.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:16 pm

I think Caila will be quick to end it if she doesn't feel treasured and appreciated. He has to watch his step, because he'll learn how manipulative and devious Ashley is, and he needs to tone it to minimum. If he doesn't, he doesn't deserve a woman as great as Caila. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:27 pm

I am conflicted, but I actually hope they make it through this drama because it at least shows that despite all of AshleyI's attempts to tear them apart, she didn't get what she wanted. If Jared and Caila do decide to separate in the future I'd hope it would be a mutual understanding and as cordial as possible. I think it could be that way, since both of them were gracious through their break-ups previously with Ben and Kaitlyn respectively. I think Jared knows how special Caila is, but I agree that if post show he doesn't show her the support she deserves then Caila will move on.

Another thing to add to the list of sightings was someone seeing them at the MTA afterparty where they were apparently "all over each other". Some evidence that's up to more interpretation has been some of the captions on instagram/love songs mentioned on social media. I believe they were together in NYC within a week of them both arriving home from BIP, and possibly went to The Whitney Museum (I posted that instagram earlier in the thread). I also think Jared stayed at her apartment in NYC for a couple of days after they were at the Independence day rooftop party. One of Caila's instagram posts the day I think Jared left NYC was of flowers saying "Left more than flowers behind". Perhaps a gift from Jared? I just get the general sense that over the last couple of months they have consistently spent time together and built up a genuine relationship.

I guess we will see how it all pans out and what happens going forward. I actually have a strong feeling they have a trip overseas planned for just the two of them soon. That could be perfect for them.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle