SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by EliseAlways Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:47 am

Caila really is so gracious. She liked Ashley's instagram post regarding her Cosmo recap. She also liked Jubilee's instagram video with other Bachelor alums.
(I knew Jubille didn't like Caila when I saw her comment on Izzy's IG photo with Olivia and Caila. She said she liked Izzy's and Olivia's outfit, singling Caila out. She also tweeted that she would pick Emily over the alternative any day, in response the Jared picking Caila over Emily. This tweet has already been deleted after some people called her out on this.)

Either they have made up or Caila is just being the mature one and offering an olive branch.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:16 am

^^^ I agree, she really is so gracious. IMO she's made a lot of attempts to offer olive branches and is trying to be mature about the situation. She's always liking positive posts about people on twitter, even about people who've said nasty things about her. Meanwhile the other's are writing shady comments or liking hate tweets against her. IMO it says a lot about Caila's character that she is putting aside any differences and just wanting to be on friendly terms with people. I can't say the same for many of them who are being so petty IMO by deliberately ignoring Caila or trashing her. My regard for a lot of them went down after seeing how they've behaved.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:29 am

I always loved Caila from Ben's season and I love her more even now. However I wish she would stop being so gracious to these people. Some people are not worth it. Take away bachelor world and most of these people are irrelevant so they seek atention to remain relevant. Caila has a lot going for her and she is better off ignoring these attention seekers. MHO of course

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:52 am

Yeah I really wouldn't be able to continue following people who've been so mean to me, but Caila IMO seems to handle conflict with a lot of composure. Remember the way she tried to get resolution when Ben dumped her so coldly. I think she even said something about not wanting to end things on a weird note. She was the one who made the step to get closure. Re-watching this clip below, I felt like crying because to me this was so genuine and real. I remember some people said that she had crocodile tears which IMO was so ridiculous (especially when you could clearly see the tears in HD). It's unfortunate that people are clinging onto this idea that she's "fake" because whatever she does IMO people will try to use that label against her. In the preview we already had a couple of scenes of her crying and I think it's going to be like a repeat of that heartbreak in the back of car leaving Ben. I hate that Caila had her journey on the Bachelor end in tears, and now her BIP experience will end the same. sad I guess at least it seems she made it through it post show.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:37 am

EliseAlways wrote:Caila really is so gracious. She liked Ashley's instagram post regarding her Cosmo recap. She also liked Jubilee's instagram video with other Bachelor alums.
(I knew Jubille didn't like Caila when I saw her comment on Izzy's IG photo with Olivia and Caila. She said she liked Izzy's and Olivia's outfit, singling Caila out. She also tweeted that she would pick Emily over the alternative any day, in response the Jared picking Caila over Emily. This tweet has already been deleted after some people called her out on this.)

Either they have made up or Caila is just being the mature one and offering an olive branch.

I would really like one of these girls to come forward with something Caila has done specifically to make them dislike her. My feeling is they don't have anything. Right now her "perfectionist" demeanor is the only thing that has been criticized. Caila even acknowleged to Jared she needs to let her guard down and not be perfect all the time. Some people just have that personality. I just see girls like Caila bringing out the worst in someone due to their own insecurities.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:46 pm

Glad to see Caila being Caila. Always out and exploring.  Smiley

Here's her IG story for today. I just found out you can view IG stories on desktop so I thought I would share. Hopefully I got the coding to work so you guys can see the videos. It's basically just her going to a yogo class and wandering around manhattan. She always has nice music in the background and is generally a lot more creative than others when it comes to making videos.

source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:02 pm

I think Caila twice being shown talking with Sarah and Carly is an indication that she didn't isolate herself or cling to her man.  She was also shown once on one of the canopy tanning bed with the younger girls but no talking.
All this says to me that she isn't a brooder nor does she play the victim as her convo with the older two was quite straightforward. IMO Caila is the type that avoids conflict but has good skills when required.  Even her answer to Ash, "I talked to him", was simple/direct and an excellent way to discourage pettiness.
My guess is that Caila was never a queen bee nor did she ever hang in a clutch run by a queen bee in high school.  In Ben's season she said she moved a lot as a child and that might be why she interacts differently than some of the other girls. As a transient, she would have had to quickly gauge each new social dynamic and figure out how to find a place in it.
IMO, the younger girls think alike as a group and there is a disconnect when it comes to someone like Caila. They are putting their interpretation of "loyalty" to Ash above the facts of the situation and thinking they are girl power entitled. It's like they are in the school cafeteria saying "you can't sit with us" without recognizing that she is sitting with someone else and doesn't need their company despite which they won't let it go. I think she understands the game but is refusing to play.

As to what Ashley has been divulging in After Paradise and elsewhere about her relationship with Jared and her convo pre-show with Caila, Caila has admitted there is truth to their convo but Jared has stayed out of it thus far. Ash is running a "tell all" tour at this point.  She has that in common with Andi, that need to be right in the eyes of as many people as possible with little ability to be empathetic or take ownership.  It's like she thinks things just happen to her instead of her taking time to reflect on her own role in relationships. The fact that none of these girls, including Ash, is recognizing Jared as a key player in the Caila/Jared situation but instead just go after Caila points to their herd mentality.  That "you stole my boyfriend" perspective without acknowledging the guy happily made himself available. I think Jared tried to stay out of it because guys in general view this as a "Women are from Mars" situation.  
The girls could have comforted Ashley without enabling her or just listened and not involve themselves beyond that like Carly & Sarah. It's all just a needless mess.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:25 pm

There were some who were questioning Jared not defending Caila on SM.  How do we know whether or not he's been asked to keep quiet and try to be discreet so that nothing is given away?  Ironcat posted the following in Jared's thread, which I think is worth consideration:

Ironcat wrote:    Re: Jared Haibon - BIP - Season 3 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by ironcat Yesterday at 12:04 pm
It's funny and sad that it seems to now be more important to defend someone on SM than to contact them personally/privately and express your support/make sure they're okay. I guess I'm old, but the latter would be far more important to me. Jared strikes me as the type of guy who would follow the company line when it comes to not spoiling what was going to happen on the show by keeping mum, while conducting his affairs with Caila directly with her and not on SM. Based on Caila choosing to leave Paradise rather than have her budding relationship play out publicly, I suspect she might also be okay with Jared's behavior, assuming he is supporting her in private. I guess I'll also wait to hear from Caila before I pass judgment.

It brings to mind when Ashley Hebert was getting beat up in the press over the Bentley stuff and JP had to stay silent for weeks while it was going on in order to not spoil the ending, even though he admitted later it was killing him. I think it was more important to Ashley that he comforted her every day in long phone calls than if he would have just been sending out public tweets. JMO.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:36 pm

If Jared didn't lack a backbone I might be more willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on not sticking up for Caila publicly. Somehow even if he was allowed to defend her I don't think he would take the opportunity to do so. He's very much a follower and has a strong need to be accepted and liked by everyone.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:01 pm

I think (from what I've learned from similar experience with Nick) that people won't address the negativity towards Caila to be unfair, but whoever will meet her and get to know her will be able to define who she is by themselves and that's what matters, I hope. With time maybe even others will come forward and show more support. It's still fresh and probably early to get a clear picture since the "edit" is still going on and until the "unfortunate couple" doesn't leave, it will only escalate. Be strong Caila fans! Hugesmile I agree with NR how I see Caila too. I've just seen the "break-up" video with Ben and to me she seemed genuine and honest, so time will let her shine the bright light.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:16 pm

No wonder Ashley is still bitter. Even after Wells has come back from his Paradise stint, he says he would give his final rose to Caila (because he was curious to see what would have happened if she were the Bachelorette). He had a choice between Caila, Andi, and Ash I  rofl

Question starts at 1:40

source

ETA: oops. Jumped the gun. Judging by the video title, this interview might have been done prior to him going to Paradise? And then they just edited all those BIP scenes of him and Ash I and released this interview in August? I'm not too sure. The the hilarity is still there (for me). Caila wins isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 3806527698
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:43 pm

I've seen that video @dee he did that interview in August it was after BIP taping when he came back because extra had pics of him from Aug. on set.on twitter that day in LA. One of the many reasons I so wanted to see Caila and Wells meet before all this drama etc happened. Thanks Dee for those IG stories on Caila. Aerial yoga looks fun!True, love her vids and songs.She always puts music that I've haven't heard that I want to know who are the artists. Wish she would do playlist on spotify to know what's on her playlist right now.

isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle