SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Isabella Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:29 pm

The love in their eyes is making me melt.  Burn jealous rejects burn! :yes: Someone will definitely throw the remote after seeing this air.

via GIPHY

cr: my gif edit

Last edited by Isabella on Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:38 pm

They have so much chemistry.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:54 pm

@SunnyRachel Yeah it makes me wonder how much hate she would've received if she'd been Bette, and how much ignorance would've been thrown at her.

@Isabella I didn't watch it myself but someone is this thread mentioned that RS had said that in his livestream, and that he'd ignored when someone said Caila and Jared were seen together in NYC. RS just picks and chooses what fits into his own story and pre-conceived ideas.

@albean99 I understand and it's definitely up for interpretation, but that was my reading of what she said. IMO so often these things are said in such a casual way that it takes me off guard when I hear it. The shape of Caila's eyes shouldn't have anything to do with whether she's trustworthy or fake IMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:03 pm

^^ Soooo much chemistry!

So I think I might've sleuthed something for the next episode. The top that Caila is wearing on the date with Brett is the same top that she has on with Jared below (you can just see part of it).

Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 1t96dx

IMO this will be when she comes back from the date and tells Jared she was thinking about him the whole time (as mentioned in the episode summary).  Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 1f618   

Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 1t5z7d
Source: My screencaps

Last edited by siena on Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:13 pm

@siena agree, so much ignorance to her and in this world still with race.That 2nd screencap u got of them is cute!
@MiniDiva  love ur avi!
Does anyone know where we can get Caila's blue dress when she arrived to bip?
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:24 pm

I can't wait for the Caila-Ashley confrontation where Caila said "So you're gonna sabotage everyone else?" See? She's not all smiles. She's got some sass! Even then she seems level-headed and mature from what I've seen in the preview. I wonder if Ashley has ever called Caila fake to her face because if she has only done it on ITMs, that would make her the backstabbing and fake one.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:33 pm

nice catch Siena...didn't even notice the shirt.

via GIPHY

source: my gif edit
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:15 pm

Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Scree214

Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Scree215

Source: caila.quinn Snapchat
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:50 pm

I'm actually quite taken aback by Michelle's comment. Given her experience on TV, you would think she would know when to draw the line. I've seen some fans addressing this on social media, but I think we should be more vocal and let it be known that it ain't cool.

Did RS actually say straight out that they're not together? I thought he only ignored it/brushed off the question when someone asked him on his live stream?

As much as I want to get off the Caila-Jared wagon, I just can't seem to. Just the optimist/romantic in me wanting a happy outcome for two people with great chemistry, who seem genuinely nice and decent.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:51 am

@SunnyRachel - love your pomegranate analogy Smiley

Re the new promo - honestly, I don't mind seeing Jared sweat it out a little for once - he's always been the "heartbreaker" to 4 different women after Kaitlyn let him go ... watching him feeling a little jealous for once will be interesting.
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:00 am

Agree.  They are developing a great combination of affection and passion which is my definition of romantic :yes:  BIP is so drama-ridden for entertainment value that it makes sense to check out of Paradise especially when both Jared & Caila appear to be conflict adverse. If we as viewers are annoyed, they must have been doubly so. Best to leave at the point when the format of the show became a hindrance.
I have no clue what happened afterward but at least they gave themselves an opportunity without having to deal with outside forces.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:04 am

@thewrongreasons Totally agree. It's good for him to sweat a bit over a woman, this season he's had to chose from 4, who all in a way pursued him. I like it when it's not so easy for him and he has to put himself out there to show he IS interested in Caila. Caila has to put up with AshleyI, so...
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle