SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorFamily - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:46 am

I like Jared. He looks like a 90s boyband member to me, but in a good way. If that makes any sense BachelorFamily - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 1f604

Back to top Go down

BachelorFamily - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:29 am

sunny  sunny  sunny  sunny  sunny

Feeling a tousled braid this morning BachelorFamily - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 2600 #tbt to working with the stunning BachelorFamily - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 1f484 @michelleeliseartistry * BachelorFamily - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 1f4f7 @kaylacoleslaw * BachelorFamily - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 1f45b@wynndbycamille by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:56 am

I thought Jared was the most handsome guy by far on Kaitlyn's season. He's also a sweetie, so good for Caila if she's dating him.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:20 am

IA I think they would make a great couple. Both mature hard working and they both come from great families. #TeamJaila !!

Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:21 am

Caila could do a lot better than Jared. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:22 am

yana_bach wrote:I like Jared. He looks like a 90s boyband member to me, but in a good way. If that makes any sense  BachelorFamily - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 1f604

Kevin Richardson (whenever he had less facial hair giggling ) of the Backstreet Boys.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:24 am

So I just listened to the "Here to Make Friends" podcast released on Tuesday and Caila was on and confirmed she is "seeing someone!" It's official!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:25 am

And I doubt she would had had the time post filming for it to be someone else and still be able to say conclusively that she is dating.

So to those who surmise that it is someone from BIP and Jarred - IMO you are right.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:34 am

Diana wrote:Caila could do a lot better than Jared. JMO
ITA. However, I hope she effs with him for awhile just for the fun of it, because she's too "nice," exactly as he does to women.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:35 am

Sleuthers already suspected that when the New York pics of Sharleen and company were posted. yes

ETA: Ok now I can't find them. Was it not Sharleen who posted the pics? Anyone remember? She was with Jade Tanner Jared MichaelG no Caila.

But Caila posted this pic and Sharleen had the same outfit on.

2w
cailaquinn

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:40 am

Alanna wrote:
Diana wrote:Caila could do a lot better than Jared. JMO
ITA. However, I hope she effs with him for awhile just for the fun of it, because she's too "nice," exactly as he does to women.

Thank you. That's exactly why I'm not a fan of him.  #spineless
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:46 am

Yes sleuthers here placed them both at the NYC 4th of July party via multiple photos posted, then Danny on AfterBuzz confirmed both in attendance... And now 2 weeks later she confirms she is "seeing someone"... IMO it's Jared for sure IMO

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle