SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

traveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:19 pm

At least caila's friends from the show actually have some sense. The ones taking up for Ashley I. are supporting delusional behavior.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

traveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by poohbear Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:37 pm

Is the People Now studio in NY?  And I thought Afterbuzz is in LA? or do they have one in NY as well?

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:39 pm

@poohbear Caila can do skype for Afterbuzz. They've had people do that before.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:29 pm

I don't think Caila was that into Jared. Didn't she say that she was 70% into him and she wished she was 100%. (I know Izzy also said something similar but I think someone said Caila said it first. Also in her blog, she said "the butterflies were missing". Regardless of Ashley, I think she just wasn't that into him. She liked him as a person/friend and I think she wanted to like him so she gave him a chance. I don't think they are together. He prob tried to pursue her after, and she is nice so she went out with him a couple times. JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:37 pm

Yeah, for whatever reason I don't think Jared is her one true love. She has not met him yet. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:42 pm

Tbh, even if I was really attracted to Jared, his sidekick would be a huge turn off. If I was 100% into him, AI could turn it into 20% really fast.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:45 pm

@Duke702 I'm sure him not being able to distance himself from Ashley was also a big factor as to why she couldn't give 100%. I'm surprised her feelings even reached 70%, the Ashley baggage makes him a lot less attractive imo.

When Ashley came back and he said yes to it, Caila didn't look too pleased...it's the first time I saw her having a bitchface.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:50 pm

^
It's giving mixed messages to Ashley. She's been on Caila's back in paradise and Jared wanted her to stay under new rule changes. And it just gets worse for Caila.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:57 pm

I doubt Jared wanted her to stay, he was told to say so by producers I'm sure. Just like I'm sure most of their interactions are set up, or pushed by Ashley. IDK, I just think if you really like someone you'd fight for it. I don't really see the connection on her end. jmo

I also don't think she would write in her blog "butterflies were missing" if it was just because of Ashley.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:11 pm

Eh. Whatever is the circumstance, they both gave it a shot post show. It just didn't work out. There are plenty more fish in the sea.

Looks like Caila is going to Switzerland! Does this mean she's not going to be on After Paradise? I kind of want her to be on, just so she could tell her side of the story. But at the same time, maybe she's fed up and don't want tptb to make $$$ off her again.

traveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 13658607_272704726448764_1814638362_n
Scarf + cross body + comfy shoes  traveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 2708 (swiss flag emoji)#Travelessentials in my favorite color... kind of getting fall vibes @liketoknow.it #liketkit http://liketk.it/2p315 #ootd #traveler #backtoschool by @cailaquinn
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:39 pm

Good for Caila getting away and spending time with family soon!May she keep far from the franchise and these people. I feel a good guy for her is outside the show imo Caila think like Ames story!
I would have ran away from Jared after seeing how Ash is on him and he for her on how they interact with each other etc.God knows what he will say on Ap soon or, what his crazy friend does after as well. If Caila and him aren't tog anymore!
@Seabear agree with what you said on Caila!
Thanks @dee @siena @bluwavz @siena for new pics and all
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:06 pm

Very nice to see Jami tweet those things. Finally someone not going along with the mean clique! I respect that.

IMO Caila really enjoyed that first conversation with Jared. She's mentioned a few times how she thinks he's a good guy and was very sweet to her, and that's where her connection was formed with him. I think Jared was completely smitten from the beginning, but Caila just wanted to take things slowly. She mentioned not wanting any pressure etc. IMO post show they continued with this, deciding to see where things would take them and making time to visit each other. Caila did say in that Bachelorette podcast (mid July) that she was dating someone and that it was very sweet. If they aren't together now then I would hope it was a pretty amicable split. I guess we'll see what Jared's reaction is in person soon enough, and how much they reveal about what happened post show.  

The whole AshleyI drama then is a whole other bit of pressure on the relationship that would be exhausting to deal with. If it all became too much I completely understand.

I wonder whether this is a family vacation, and whether Switzerland is a stopover to somewhere else? Glad that she'll get to see her family, it will help put all of this drama into perspective and show what's really important in life. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle