SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - FAN Forum - Discussion #10

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - FAN Forum - Discussion #10 - Page 13 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - FAN Forum - Discussion #10

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:22 am

A little something @ryanlagod & I produced for @vuoriclothing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] work out in Santa Monica. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Having an iPhone has changed the way I poop-that has nothing to do with this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but I figured someone out there would be brave enough to admit - it has done the same for you. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We got you covered. Full Restock of Toques Online and in Stores. Shops are open today 10-6 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - FAN Forum - Discussion #10 - Page 13 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - FAN Forum - Discussion #10

Post by Nonina430 Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:03 pm

Rocky esque. 2016 version at the beach in Santa Monica.

Brooks is quite good behind the camera. Brooks is in Boise
and SLC for Thankisgiving. Via IG stories brooks forester
Happy Thanksgiving to all. blowkiss  Blu thanks for all you do

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:30 pm

Thankful for the past 2 years with this dude. He has become my best friend, my rock, my comfort when I'm feeling homesick, my biggest fan on the days where I don't feel good enough. He puts up with all of my poop while simultaneously inspiring me to be a better human- I think he deserves an award. He's just the best. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Showin' me around his old stomping grounds. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Tuesday w/ @wilhelminamodels by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not your raggedy college hoodie. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This week at the office Pt. 3 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

YO we are DYING over these two [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] we interview @brooksforester of "The Bachelorette" fame [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]and MEGA babe/angel @laurenyoung26 for our latest episode out TODAY! we talk "The Bachelorette, Mormonism, relationships, dry humping, alkaline water & more! PART II out tomorrow, so subscribe so its in your box tomorrow ya'll after you listen, we'd love to hear from you...comment below [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

damn. literally do i even need to caption this? we have @brooksforester of "The Bachelorette" and MEGA babe/(com)passionate human @laurenyoung26 on our episode of @almost30podcast out TODAY! Part II is out tomorrow....this interview is a TREAT [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (spoiler: we talk behind the scenes of "The Bachelorette", as well as Mormonism, dry humping + so much more) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:10 pm

The pics are great Blu, what struck me the most was the podcast^
the always silent Brooks on personal matters, opens up on his 
faith Mormanism. The reason for leaving and how it helped
forme Lauren's and his relationship. Also HTD on Des's season
Why his father refused to attend along with a few siblings, 
and how the glasses on the table could not appear as to have alcohol.
Although his family gave him full support. His family still very much
active. Brooks gives it in Brooks humorous fashion but you sence
the seriousness .Smiley

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:56 pm

FABULOOOOOUS!!! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PART 2 of our interview with these two ( @brooksforester & @laurenyoung26 ) is on @itunes TODAY! we talk final rose, finding each other, and more by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:02 am

I learned more about Brooks during the podcast than I have 
in the four years I've followed him. Too much info? 

Thanks Blu for bringing the pics ova PINKHEART Brooks was at Big Bear Lake
with Danny Hoyt and friends last couple of days, lots of snow. Tonight
In Beverly Hills at Graham B birthday party via Danny Hoyt snaps

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:52 pm

...and her backs out! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: @benjaminpatch by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can do staring off into the distance real good! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Girls weekend at the cabin!! Had to take a little break before the crazy month starts. Love these people [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:52 pm

Brooks and Lauren are such a hot couple!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:34 pm

Yes Brooks, you do stare in the distance real good.
The 2nd pic looks like an optical illusion in that
Brooks has only one leg. Hugesmile Yeah Mindless I think they're 
hawt as well. 
Blu thanks, I hope you know how appreciative this board
Is of you. Bringing us our dessert Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - FAN Forum - Discussion #10 - Page 13 1377737533

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:55 pm

Guys...just like be with someone who looks at you like maybe you're magic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]@ellyeah by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:01 pm

no idea scratch question Suspect Hugesmile

Thanks Blu, so Brooks

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - FAN Forum - Discussion #10

+9
Maddy
Sprite
ElonM
albean99
SafronSahara