SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - FAN Forum - Discussion #10

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jacket - Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - FAN Forum - Discussion #10 - Page 14 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - FAN Forum - Discussion #10

Post by Nonina430 Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:32 pm

This morning Brooks was downtown LA at the WDC ( women's 
downtown center) making breakfast for 115 women mostly
homeless. Via Brooks pictures and a pic of Brooks at 5:30 am
On IG stories. 
Santa Hanukkah  Let us remember the least of these this Holiday Season
Just up great pic in the kitchen on Brooks Forester IG

Last edited by Nonina430 on Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

jacket - Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - FAN Forum - Discussion #10 - Page 14 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - FAN Forum - Discussion #10

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:12 pm

That's a great way to give back to your community.

brooksforesterAll smiles this morning as team ( @alex_prange @christianrios ) spread some cheer by whipped up a mean scramble for our LA community. Grateful for @wilhelminamodels @mosaicserve for making a difference in all our lives this morning.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:21 pm

Thanks GA

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Another successful breakfast cooked for over 115 women. We were blessed to have our presence. Thank you once again for the @wilhelminamodels and @mosaicserve for making the morning so special to them! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:40 pm

Healthy tongue Brooks.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Kudos to the Willie boys. Without
bachelor nation.
Thanks Blu, we've had a great year
❤️

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:57 pm

Road Ripp'n: a gassy road trip brought on by over snacking on jerky and/or sour patch kids. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] you! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] you more!!! Both will come & go ...but the greatest gift of all is the bond we create & share with those we love. Merry Christmas to you & yours!!! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pondering so so so much. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"STOP - it wasn't specific for how long" - Brooks Forester, Host @afterbuzztv / [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: @brooksforester / [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: @bernooo / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Happy new year from my fam to yours!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:35 pm

Pic of Brooks with pop and the caption was over the top.
I guess we can see somewhat of a resemblance in looksl
and humor. giggling 
Also great solo pic. 
Thanks Blu, hope you had wonderful holidays PINKHEART

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:45 am

Does Brooks still do the AfterBuzz thing?

I saw on his Instagram he went to Sundance again.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:13 pm

Hi Atem, yeah he missed last week he was at Sundance film
festival. Haven't really been paying to much attention. I've 
been packing to move.
Hope all is well with you.   bestbud! PINKHEART

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:57 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Hi Atem, yeah he missed last week he was at Sundance film
festival. Haven't really been paying to much attention. I've 
been packing to move.
Hope all is well with you.   bestbud! PINKHEART

Yes, I'm doing good! I don't listen to the Afterbuzz and wondered what he's been saying.

Hope your move is going good! bestbud!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 27, 2018 5:15 pm

Locked and filed due to inactivity.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - FAN Forum - Discussion #10

+9
Maddy
Sprite
ElonM
albean99
SafronSahara