SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - FAN Forum - Discussion #10

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

usa - Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - FAN Forum - Discussion #10 - Page 9 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - FAN Forum - Discussion #10

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Getting all the loves[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] @laurenyoung26 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]@benjaminpatch by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

usa - Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - FAN Forum - Discussion #10 - Page 9 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - FAN Forum - Discussion #10

Post by Nonina430 Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:27 pm

Gorgeous pic, hope you have/had a wonderful Bday and the
greatest year. cloud nine

Thanks for your kindness Blu

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:41 pm

Pretty stoked this guy was born! 32 never looked so damn GOOD. Happy Birthday hun, love you![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I love NOT running but I got peer pressured into a half marathon. So, if you see me passed out-do the RIGHT THING & pause my running watch[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]@oliversapparel . Are you running the Big Sur marathon by chance? by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Let's roam this place unfamiliar & vast - the day will soon be forgotten but our memory will last. Memories of Catalina. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:37 am

Utah, our happy place! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HOME. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@brooksforester for @oliversapparel [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Catching all the green lights. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:02 pm

Oh my, these pics are great. I love the one of Lauren 
sitting on Brooks shoulders, and he apparently screaming 
With joy caption reading, "our happy place" I don't believe 
I've ever seen a happier Brooks. It's been fun watching
thier relationship evolve. Smiley
Thank you Blu, hope all is well beatingheart

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] All is well here. I hope the same for you. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:56 am

We've been having so much fun in Utah, we might just miss our flight home. Thanks to our friend @benjaminpatch for the photo. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fallin' [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: @benjaminpatch by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:33 pm

Cause [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] & UT are chill by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:53 pm

Brooks joy is contagious in these pics. Both Lauren and Brooks
are having a great time while being back in Utah.

Thanks sweetness for bringing pics over Smiley

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:43 am

Back to the concrete jungle of LA - a beauty in its own right. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Beautiful bridal shoot today[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] with @brooksforester by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My favorite people all in one place!!! Don't leave us Brooks and Lolly!!! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:26 pm

I did a double take on the wedding pic in Laguna!?
Isn't he amazing? Hopped off the plane from Utah
next day did the wedding shoot at the beach.
Via IG video Brooks Forester. Hugesmile
Thanks Blu

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:00 pm

When will you know when the time comes to fart in front of your significant other...? It's a feels moment, you'll recognize it and just know it's go time. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - FAN Forum - Discussion #10

+9
Maddy
Sprite
ElonM
albean99
SafronSahara