SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:36 pm

Why does he look more disheveled than she does? Lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My boy and me. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by deeliciouz Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:37 pm

^awww, i'm dying (in a good way - ha). so adorbs!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:37 pm

And can't forget the proud daddy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:40 pm

umngirl wrote:Definitely looks like Sammy takes after his daddy, lighter hair and looks like a bigger baby.

Sammy what big feet you have!

He is adorable, but just because he was born with light hair doesn't mean he will keep it. Lots of babies are born blond and go dark as they get a little older. I can see him looking like his dad, except with the dark hair of mom.

Also, in this age when everyone and their uncle wait to make money off the first pic of their celebrity baby, it is nice that they sent out a picture for all their fans and didn't make us wait for a photo spread in some magazine. :babysleeping: beatingheart

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:41 pm

Sean just posted another pic of him and the baby on his IG Page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:43 pm

I don't think he's had much sleep for the last few days. He looks like a real daddy now! So happy for the Lowes.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:44 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Sean just posted another pic of him and the baby on his IG Page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't see one other than the one I already posted.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:44 pm

lipsis wrote:
joyjoy wrote:Congratulations! Baby Samuel looks so precious! God Bless your family!

Hey girl! Congrats on picking the birth date!

Thanks lipsis, significant date for me!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:44 pm

lipsis wrote:
joyjoy wrote:Congratulations! Baby Samuel looks so precious! God Bless your family!

Hey girl! Congrats on picking the birth date!

Thanks lipsis, significant date for me!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:45 pm

lipsis wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Sean just posted another pic of him and the baby on his IG Page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't see one other than the one I already posted.

LOL, you beat me. Just wanted to make sure you knew. I didn't even recognize Sean in this photo. Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:47 pm

^^^ gotcha! Thanks for looking out for me.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:48 pm

That is a look of a Daddy in love! PINKHEART
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

+49
california90
2observe
MVMom39forever
atem
riddlexo3