SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8weeks - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:52 pm

Can't believe believe man is gonna be two months old this week. Guess my real life really has made these last few months a total blur.

Last edited by umngirl on Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

8weeks - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:56 pm

Remember how slow the last two months Of the pregnancy went? Samuel's two months of life have flown by.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:59 pm

I derive happiness out of seeing the Samuel updates.You all know me. I don't fan these "people". But I do love the babies. beatingheart

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:00 pm

Glad our little thread can bring you daily happiness, Kasha. He definitely is smile inducing.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:07 am

Two of my favorite baby things are in this picture: little shoes and chunky thighs. He is a stud indeed.

Stud. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:16 am

Sweet, handsome little man.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:42 pm

Sunday snuggle baby. He is just the coolest little man.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:52 pm

The little dude dresses better than daddy

Sunday Best by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:55 pm

I feel like his face is saying, "Mom, are you sure I have to wear the bow tie?" So cute.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by StevAlimc Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:08 pm

Haha! look at that face! :babies: baby Samuel is getting bigger everyday.
Marms posted a Guidici side pic on her IG, and SeanCat holding hands. Adorbs!
StevAlimc
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:28 pm

Samuel will be getting another BFF or maybe a future girlfriend come March. James and Jessie (Sean officiated their wedding, Jessie is Clay's younger sister, they have gone on vacation with the whole Silver clan to Canada) are expecting a little one in March.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

+49
california90
2observe
MVMom39forever
atem
riddlexo3