SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gma - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 59 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:38 pm

Sean must be beside himself tonight. The season opener and twinning with his precious son. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

gma - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 59 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by jcrbil Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:16 pm

They are cute, but.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:30 pm

Aww cute!

Wonder if Momma got him a Sehawks onesie yet? ;)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:38 pm

If Momma didn't, I betcha Lola Cynthia did.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:58 pm

lipsis wrote:I've been waiting for this pic all day

Start 'em young. He's already received several offers from major programs but like his dad, he's committed to play for the Cats and the great Bill Snyder in 2034. Coach Snyder will be 95 years old and still going strong. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hello.Samuel. You are getting mighty big! Smiley
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:05 pm

On the trail again Walked the trail with my boys this fine morning And for everyone who is gonna ask, the stroller is @nuna_usa Smiley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:22 pm

Enjoying Dallas' favorite pastime- brunch. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:35 pm

Yay! All three of them! Four actually. Maybe five. Love it.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:49 pm

lipsis wrote:I.Love.This. Both the deed and the pic

Spending the day with my little man so mama will have a chance to take it easy for once. First stop- our favorite breakfast spot. Samuel had the Fried Chicken and Waffles. Next stop- Six Flags. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Priceless!!!
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:16 pm

So sad that Lola can't make that walk with them anymore. sad

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:18 pm

I know. It breaks my heart. I'm surprised they took Ellie and left Lola home alone.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:29 pm

Maybe they can get a doggie stroller for Lola. sad

It's great that they take Samuel out and about. More smells and sounds for him to explore. He looks so happy! It's hard to believe how quickly he's growing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

+49
california90
2observe
MVMom39forever
atem
riddlexo3