SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:31 pm

Who is she??

therealdavenortonI'm so happy that I can FINALLY post this... I may not be a prince, but she knows that. Thank you @kimberly_birch for helping me ring in my birthday the best way possible and for all the love and support during this #mafssecondchances playback. Babe!! #marriedatfirstsight #mafs #mafs2c #iwannamarryharry #wellmaybenot #braves #suntrustpark #babe #blessedaf

MAFS - Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 19986047_312364812524472_1079898603784241152_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:33 pm

Ugh
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:34 pm

Her IG is private. When the heck did he meet her?

Kimberly Winner of Ryan Seacrest's "I Wanna Marry Harry"  #FOX, SAG Actress , World Traveler

https://www.instagram.com/kimberly_birch/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali_R Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:54 am

Huh. That's not Maya! I wonder when the "I Wanna Marry Harry" fuming was compared to MAFS2C? No ring in the picture at the stadium. (Is that why he hash tagged the Braves?). Considering the reunion show isn't airing until Thurs I wonder why he released this now?

I just want to know HOW DID THEY CROSS PATHS? Was he invested in her while he was filming MAFS2C?

Ali_R

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:16 am

I think he's trash that's like  poruing salt in the girls wounds. They say they meet on Tener

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1109 Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:43 pm

What's sad is that on April 30, 2016 he posted a picture with this girl, now girlfriend.  So was he dating her then, prior to doing the show?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE1NGvYvPI7/

therealdavenortonI may not be a prince, but I found an almost princess! I had such a great time last night catching up with Kim, the winner from #Iwanttomarryharry ! #marriedatfirstsight @foxtv @fyi @aetv #spoileralert #hewasntreallyaprince #realitycrossover #Ilookbaldinthispicture #Imnot #yet #justbaldontheface #shavedthebeard #again #sorryimnotsorry

michelle1109

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:57 pm

...and in a few weeks/months he will go on to someone else. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:13 pm

According to posts made on Twitter by Melika -- David was still texting her a week ago wanting to get together (don't know if this is true or not), but at this point I would not be surprised by whatever he (or the show). does. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:47 am

I'm not sure if this is true or not--maybe someone could sleuth this--I heard on the internet that David is filming more TV and he's now engaged to this girlfriend. I do not want to see him on my TV--he is so fake in my opinion and frankly, from what I have seen a manipulative person. I am not as naive as I used to be -- "reality TV" is not all that it seems. I just don't think that David should continue to be rewarded for his deceptive behavior.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:45 pm

Maybe we his first wife Ashley a HUGE aplogize!!!

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:10 am

I don't think that David learned much from this whole experience. I guess it is not surprising to have the experts go easy on him even when his behavior wasn't good. IMO -- my respect for the "experts" has lowered considerably.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali_R Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:26 am

I don't know how he managed to buffalo the experts. They're not very expert!!! I would have really liked DR. Pepper's take. She seems to take a lot less crap. I love, love, loved the reunion show. He showed his true colors and got caught in repeated lies; well movie & a dinner - that wasn't a date, I never said I loved you - well ... that's as a friend, I never contacted you outside of the show ... oh! let Maya pull that up for you!

David offering Melika a second chance... what about Kimberly Birch? I need you guys to sleuth out a better time line on their relationship!

David kicking Tara offstage and the experts intervening Smiley so satisfying! I felt he really got what he deservd.

Vanessa was a class act, heck, even Shannon was too. Awwww, I'm so sad for Myles, what a stand up dude! I can't remember Andre's occupation, was he the actor?

Ali_R

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
michelle1109
mygodared
Ali_R
nd4reality
suzq