SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:From extended promo

We have 3 seperate choppers.

Chopper 1 is from Kirralees date
Chopper 2 I think is Nikkis first date
Chopper 3 is unknown single date. Girl in white singlet? Sydney skyline in the background

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You are correct AAL. They looked different at 2am when I was looking at it
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:13 pm

Still trying to work out who this person is. I think from the zoom in on the hair 1st photo that she may be blonde and in photo 2 and 3 you can see from the shadow that her hair is longer. Not shorter like Nikki. Going by her arm though it could even be Rachael.

Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I hear ya! lots of similarities this season... the choppers, the bikes, the girls.. all looking the same giggling

Regarding the SC of the R and the heart in the sand...
I posted upthread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I thought the SC of the "R" in the sand was Rachael and that the "R" stands for her first letter ... so "R (achael) <3 ... " and she hadn't written the other R yet. I don't think the girl would be writing the R for Richie since it is first. If Richie was doing it, yes, but I think it is Rachael since she is the only one with first name "R". Plus it looks like someone with darker hair to me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Samilltakerichiethx Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:25 pm

I think its Rachael too. Top looks similar to what she was wearing on the ship date with Richie other than black bracelet missing

Samilltakerichiethx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:13 pm

I think we are all thinking the same thing and the heart is Rachael. Looking at it again the top is the same as the one below, the hair in the shadow and I think in one you can see the red bikini top string. I also agree with AAL write R for Rachael first. I just wonder though if she is doing this on their first single date isn't that a little full on?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:59 pm

Sundy wrote:I think we are all thinking the same thing and the heart is Rachael. Looking at it again the top is the same as the one below, the hair in the shadow and I think in one you can see the red bikini top string. I also agree with AAL write R for Rachael first. I just wonder though if she is doing this on their first single date isn't that a little full on? *snipped*
Yeah it's definitely Rachael and first SD. As for the "R <3"... I don't know if it is full-on or not... it's Richie after all  :cutesmile!:

Then again, it could be a bit of a producer driven thing? With all the adventure in the preview it could be that they had her draw that as a part of what she was wishing? Either way I do think Rachael is one to watch for F1... she has been highlighted in all 3 promos now so they are pushing for her which makes me have some doubt about her being F1...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:25 am

Agreed. She's a Perth girl too so it would be an easy fit. Ties in with Richie drawing the loveheart in the snow for Sam too. I just wonder how Richie will go with any of the girls being so forward as he is so reserved. Then again he did say he wanted a strong woman
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:38 am

Didn't Richie say in one of the media interviews he wanted a fiery girl? In Rachael's bio she is described as fiery... Could be something...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:39 am

Who do y'all think The girl who was wearing the blue shirt and white shirt is? Her hair looks weird so it's hard to tell. Also, I still can't see the girls face from the motorcycle date so I'm not sure who that is. The rest I agree with. Thanks or the sc guys!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:43 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Who do y'all think The girl who was wearing the blue shirt and white shirt is? Her hair looks weird so it's hard to tell. Also, I still can't see the girls face from the motorcycle date so I'm not sure who that is. The rest I agree with. Thanks or the sc guys!
I think it may be Kiki (with her hair up). If not her then maybe Faith?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Who do y'all think The girl who was wearing the blue shirt and white shirt is? Her hair looks weird so it's hard to tell. Also, I still can't see the girls face from the motorcycle date so I'm not sure who that is. The rest I agree with. Thanks or the sc guys!

I think I have seen those shorts before but I can't pin it down. I think it could be Kiki or Nikki (oh that rhymes). Body shape it could be Faith too
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Messinwithus Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:53 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I think I have seen those shorts before but I can't pin it down. I think it could be Kiki or Nikki (oh that rhymes). Body shape it could be Faith too

I think Faith was wearing similar white shorts in the cue card photos

Messinwithus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Goheather
spangler
treatmom4
Flawless
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
happygolucky
Mirzam
solaroo
emusha
djogbenyuie
Hanate