SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 75 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 47 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:15 pm

How does Chase seem different post show. He hardly tweets about this show, he is gone back to work, hangs out with his non bachelor friends over weekends and shares his life with his fans via snapchat which everyone of them is doing including Luke.

i guess we see things differently

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 1f49b  afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by harts05 Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:24 pm

mysthelma wrote:How does Chase seem different post show. He hardly tweets about this show, he is gone back to work, hangs out with his non bachelor friends over weekends and shares his life with his fans via snapchat which everyone of them is doing including Luke.

agreed :Nod:

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:06 pm

mysthelma wrote:How does Chase seem different post show. He hardly tweets about this show, he is gone back to work, hangs out with his non bachelor friends over weekends and shares his life with his fans via snapchat which everyone of them is doing including Luke.

Mostly it would be the frequency and nature of his snaps that I see differently. He also changed his banner on his Twitter I think to include all his SM information.

It appears that he is off from work again to me, as he is playing golf or hanging by pool, etc. during the day it seems.

Again, I like Chase; these are just things I have noticed that he seems to be snapping a lot more than he did before. I would prefer Luke as Bachelor, and I do think it will be him. However, I don't have a problem with Chase other than he seemed to be in the "frat" of the "garden club". I also don't see his edit or story being as interesting. I think he definitely got a lot more popularity after the way Jo Jo handled the FS situation.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:17 pm

Ess okay to each their own. I like my Chaser just fine. 

Luke is not my cup of tea so I guess I don't follow him to know how much he snaps or post on sm.  Also I don't really care who is bachelor, I watch this show to be entertained and regardless who is lead there will be some crazies like Chad and Olivia to bring the entertainment.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 1f49b  afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:55 pm

I think following on SM gives you a better picture of who and what they are. Depending on the show to let you know if they are your cup of tea or not is based on a very edited and air brushed snapahot. There are many more facets to these guys IRL. JMO. I do think that Chase decided he wanted to go for it. I am basing this on his IG photo on the horse. Stating that since Luke had posted a photo on a horse he was following suit. TPTB probably encouraged him to step it up. I think they learned their lesson with Chris Lambton......always have a backup plan.

afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:42 pm

moonchild wrote:I think following on SM gives you a better picture of who and what they are.  Depending on the show to let you know if they are your cup of tea or not is based on a very edited and air brushed snapahot.  There are many more facets to these guys IRL.  JMO.   I do think that Chase decided he wanted to go for it.  I am basing this on his IG photo on the horse.  Stating that since Luke had posted a photo on a horse he was following suit.  TPTB probably encouraged him to step it up.  I think they learned their lesson with Chris Lambton......always have a backup plan.

IA, moonchild.

I think Fleiss told Chase to get in the game, so that is what I have noticed in terms of his SM now. Again, I like Chase, although I am a devoted Luke fan. Luke's SM is quite a bit greater than Chase's:

Twitter-
Luke:93.3K
Chase: 59.8 K

Instagram:
Luke: 404K
Chase: 272K

Not sure about Snapchat.

There was also an article today in Daily News where the papparizi are following Luke:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3731691/Luke-Pell-looks-smashing-Nashville-amid-rumours-Bachelor.html
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:38 pm

I really would love and adore a Chase season, but I have literally no doubt in my mind it's Luke's (JMO) and I'm cool with that.  They both are great options to me and even though Chase drew me in more, there is so much I like about Luke and so much that makes sense for the show in choosing him. I get why it would be a really easy decision and I hope Chase realizes he's a backup plan only (again, IMO) and I hope they don't screw with him by having him film something to throw people off and get the media talking before they go ahead and announce Luke. Really to me, both/either could be best Bachelor's ever in terms of looks, charisma and personality.  Either way, I'm excited to watch a Bachelor I find a hot, manly, appealing catch for maybe only the second or third time ever.  cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:24 am

harts05 wrote:
Frymama wrote:I wonder if producers ask Luke and Chase to go silent on SM on Mondays and Tuesdays to keep us guessing on where their "feet" are?  It seems like they have been doing that the last few weeks.

Glad to see that Luke is still leading.  I have only seen him not leading in that one poll a week or so ago from Access Hollywood.

Actually, if you look at the Us Weekly poll, it is MUCH closer http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-next-bachelor-should-it-be-luke-pell-or-chase-mcnary-w433098  ...which gives me hope...I would MUCH RATHER see Chase as The Bachelor than Luke!  All JMO of course

Here is a cap of the poll numbers as of 12:15am aug 10/2016

afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Chase_10

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:43 am

Frymama wrote:

Mostly it would be the frequency and nature of his snaps that I see differently.  He also changed his banner on his Twitter I think to include all his SM information.

It appears that he is off from work again to me, as he is playing golf or hanging by pool, etc. during the day it seems.  

Again, I like Chase; these are just things I have noticed that he seems to be snapping a lot more than he did before.  I would prefer Luke as Bachelor, and I do think it will be him.  However, I don't have a problem with Chase other than he seemed to be in the "frat" of the "garden club".  I also don't see his edit or story being as interesting.  I think he definitely got a lot more popularity after the way Jo Jo handled the FS situation.  
question: He did go back to work when the season was done filming, but if he's not working now, wouldn't that lend to him maybe being the bach more?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:30 pm

Paparazzi seem to be on Luke's trail:

http://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Luke-Pell-Running-Pictures-August-2016-42199543#photo-42199543

PopSugar Article
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezragirl Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:36 pm

Damn! So hot! Thanks for sharing!

Ezragirl

Female Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:11 am

Has anyone seen Luke's snapchat? He's made a trip back to Texas, and looks like they had some sort of gathering for him, or I'm assuming it's for him.They had a dessert that said "good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 75 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 47 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck