SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 75 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 54 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:03 am

Do any of these clues point to Christian Bishop?  He seems to be extremely popular with the cast and timing would be right for him to be the first minority bachelor.  Just throwing this out there.  

Instagram photo by Christian Bishop * Jul 12, 2016 at 12:59am UTC by @christianbishop

Photo source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LonesomeLuke Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:12 am

Cupid - Sagittarius carries a bow. Luke thought he was Sagittarius not Libra. It's a cusp so he might have been Sagittarius at one time.

Commercial break: Was CH wearing a plaid shirt? I can't remember that would be a Luke reference.

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:36 pm

I dont think it is Nick. If they wanted him, they've had the last 2 years to pick him. And why would they put him on Paradise if he was being considered, I don't think they would. It's already been Nick overkill, being on 3 shows. And they are just starting to show his love story with Jen. So no way is it Nick IMO. IT's Luke, and the clues are just to keep fans going and contemplating. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:09 pm

moonchild wrote:I agree that there are some positives about Nick.  I noticed that he was very pro in supporting the franchise regarding editing, etc on the After Buzz interview.  He is being seen in a much more positive light on BIP.  There are negatives for it being him IMO.  Have we reached the Nick saturation point yet?  Would a majority of viewers be happy with that choice?  Also, they usually don't let the chosen one or one in contention do an interview like After Buzz prior to the announcement.  Then I go back to the numbers used by the Army for runners in the 27-31 year old bracket.  Running a mile in 6:39 or less puts you in the top 1% for that age bracket.  To do it in less than 6 minutes, means you are in incredible shape.

Not that I think Nick is the next Bachelor, but he was a stand out track and field athlete in HS and college. Also notice in this article how he refers to himself as a father figure. Again, IMO Nick is NOT the Bachelor, but there are clues that match him. Also the song Make you Feel my Love, the lyrics sort of describe what nick did for Kaitlyn last season.

http://archive.jsonline.com/entertainment/tvradio/7-things-to-know-about-waukesha-bachelorette-contestant-nick-viall-b99274212z1-259943871.html

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:11 pm

I honestly think the clues mean nothing and it's simply MF trying to drum up as much interest as possible. That's his M.O.

I'd be shocked if it wasn't Luke. His lunch meeting with Sean kinda sealed the deal for me.

afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 87b72b10 afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 86669110 afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:20 pm

I don't think it's Nick either, but they sure are trying to make us think it is! Hmmm! I think Nick may have even used the title words to the Adele song during Kaitlyn's season.

Just as a point of interest and something I've been pondering ... the last time I remember this amount of confusing background noise was when we ended up with two bachelorettes - Kaitlyn and Britt! So ......?!?

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:47 pm

This seems like the most important clue to me...
MF--"Like any great mystery, some clues can lead you in the wrong direction."

My guess... all of it means nothing and Luke will be the next bachelor. MF has lied too much to put any stock in what he says imo. Most recently he said there were 8 guys left when there were 11. I'm surprised he hasn't thrown in a Bojangles clue yet.

I can't see CH having any interest in being the bachelor. I'm sure he has plenty of options with women. They would have to pay him some outrageous sum to do it and he's not exactly hurting for cash so I feel like it would be several million. From the rest of the list, they play it safe every season and this season that's Luke. Good edit or not on BIP, Nick would not be as well received as Luke. He's got a lot of baggage from 3 seasons. Many haven't paid enough attention to Wells to get him. (side note- I think Wells may have gotten his hand slapped over saying Michelle Collins was coked up last week. He didn't snap about BIP on Tuesday.) Robby just didn't connect with enough viewers. Chad went too far and off the cliff or to the moon that he can't come back from as Daniel said. Chase and Luke seem pretty even in popularity, but Luke has a better back story. They didn't give Luke that clean edit for nothing. They never even showed him singing for fear that people would start saying he's in it for fame. I think the decision was made a long time ago when MF tweeted about a young Tom Cruise (Top Gun) as the next bachelor. TPTB just like stringing the other guys and viewers along as a way to promote the show imo. I'd love to be wrong/surprised with someone unexpected though.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:09 pm

:tinfoil
I'm enjoying all of the clues and these speculations. Even if it is like one of those rigged, rip-off carnival games that you hand over all your money to play, only to win some crappy prize. Fleiss is a carnival barker, and I am 99% certain that I'm not gonna get any prize from him in the end that I truly love, but I still like to play to pass the time. And there is always that 1% chance that I might actually like my prize. 

So, here is my personal pecking order for prizes (sorry, don't mean to offend anyone) and my current odds of each guy being chosen:

Bottom shelf (stuffed purple dachshund) prizes: Chase (30:1), Wells (50:1)

2nd shelf (stuffed hot pink unicorn) prize: Luke (3:1), CH (20:1)

3rd shelf (stuffed brown monkey with velcro on its palms) prize: Nick (5:1)

Top shelf (the ever-elusive, highly-coveted gigantic stuffed St Bernard dog with its very own barrel of brandy, or would that be a barrel of Moscow Mules?) prize: Robby (35:1)

Come on, Robby!!! Momma needs a new pair of shoes!!!  I'm sorry. I just need to keep hope alive, if only in my own mind. afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 3806527698
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:19 pm

MiaHawk wrote::tinfoil
I'm enjoying all of the clues and these speculations. Even if it is like one of those rigged, rip-off carnival games that you hand over all your money to play, only to win some crappy stuffed purple dachshund. Fleiss is a carnival barker, and I am 99% certain that I'm not gonna get any prize from him in the end, but I still like to play to pass the time. And there is always that 1% chance that I might actually like my prize. 

So, here is my personal pecking order for prizes (sorry, don't mean to offend anyone) and my current odds of each guy being chosen:

Top shelf (the ever-elusive, highly-coveted gigantic stuffed St Bernard dog with its very own barrel of brandy, or would that be a barrel of Moscow Mules?) prize: Robby (35:1)

Come on, Robby!!! Momma needs a new pair of shoes!!!  I'm sorry. I just need to keep hope alive, if only in my own mind. afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 3806527698

hahaha Mia! What a great analogy. I feel like the whole show is a carnival rip off game now, but I still play for those small odds/purple dachshunds. giggling

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:30 pm

grace8136 wrote:
MiaHawk wrote::tinfoil
I'm enjoying all of the clues and these speculations. Even if it is like one of those rigged, rip-off carnival games that you hand over all your money to play, only to win some crappy stuffed purple dachshund. Fleiss is a carnival barker, and I am 99% certain that I'm not gonna get any prize from him in the end, but I still like to play to pass the time. And there is always that 1% chance that I might actually like my prize. 

hahaha Mia! What a great analogy. I feel like the whole show is a carnival rip off game now, but I still play for those small odds/purple dachshunds. giggling

Would you be happy with Chase or Wells? That's cool.  I'm more of a blow all my money going for the top shelf prize kind of gal. That's just how I roll.  Damn, it'd be nice to go to bed with a big ole cuddly St Bernard to wrap my arms around.  *sigh* But, I have a feeling that there's going to be a pink unicorn sitting on my dresser instead (the one with my 3:1 odds). 

I changed my avatar to show MF what I think of him!  giggling
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:46 pm

^^I'd take the St. Bernard or the purple dachshunds over the pink unicorn. Wells is hilarious on snap chat, but IA on your odds for him.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by LonesomeLuke Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:54 pm

Today's clue is application said hopeless romantic. That is Luke...**IMO**

and don't forget Sagittarius has a Bow and Arrow (Cupid) and Luke thought that was his zodiac sign.

Did anyone remember what shirt CH was wearing before the commercial?

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added IMO)

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 75 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 54 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck