SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 75 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 67 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LonesomeLuke Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:57 pm

I see RS has weaseled out of calling it to do his NFL 'draft'...takes 2 hours tops!

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

The - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:57 pm

I agree that Wells has fans, even beyond the message boards. He has a lot of support from national bloggers which would be big publicity for the show.  I also think more than a few clues related to him, especially why he is "skinny".  That is because he choses to be slimmer than he used to be from running marathons.  He'd be as likely as many to be able to run under a 6 minute mile.  IMHO there were many clues that fit him as much as they fit others.   I have not often loved or even liked the chosen lead, but this time it would be a very enjoyable season for me.  I know we all have our favorites and I respect that....besides, I seldom get the lead I want. :cutesmile!: But at least until "they" announce otherwise, I'm rooting for Wells as Bachelor.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:01 am

Kashathediva wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I know we all like Wells, but I don't know if he is popular enough to be the next lead.

I don't think IMO Luke is all that popular either. His fan thread is pretty quiet except for a few loyal fans and this is going from my own experience here over the last 4 yrs here.
MF and CO will brand and build whomever it is they choose. I have no doubt whether its Luke or the BIP parrot.

Honestly, for me all the guys from this season became irrelevant pretty quick. There isn't one of them who have held my interest through to the announcement.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:04 am

I was discussing this earlier ^^ TPTB did no favors to the guys last season on making them such non-issues and blandly boring for the most part.
I guess they have a good 4 months to build up TB's image.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:11 am

Twitter
Luke. 103,000
Chase 66,000
Wells 61,000
Chad. 101,000

IG
Luke. 445,000
Chase 312,000
Wells. 171,000
Chad. 256,000

I don't see how Luke doesn't have many followers

The - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:19 am

Agreed, Jojo and Kasha!  Robby, Wells and Chad would be the more memorable but even then the edit showed them all pretty bland and vanilliaish.  Well, with the exception of Chad and his need to make sure none of us forget him.  laugh out loud

Even as little as I've watched of BIP, Josh and Nick have more personality and draw than any of Jo's guys, IMO.  Love them or hate them, they make things interesting, keep discussions going and bring in the ratings.  I certainly don't want a season of Josh so he and the Duhh need to stick it out together a little longer. laugh out loud. But at this point, I'd give a season of Nick a chance and have higher hopes for it being interesting, entertaining and him actually being willing to take it seriously than I would for most seasons.

It's not that Luke doesn't have SM followers, he does.  But if his threads here are any indication, the attraction and attention kind of ebbs and flows and only a group of loyal fans stick with it/him constantly, IMO.  Nothing against him, he seems like a great guy and has earned my respect and thanks for his service.  I just think he fits the Bach mold too well and won't make for great tv.  I have a feeling the drama and crazy from the girls will be amped up even more.  JMOAA

ETA:  And I hate to see his time in the service be turned into a joke or TPTB make mincemeat out of him with the repeated run overs from their bus.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:25 am

I feel like Lukes followers were bought tbh. There is just so little buzz around him that its shocking. I felt like Ben was kept in the news rounds a lot more than Luke has been during that period before an official announcement was made. Idk, maybe that will change once he is announced. I dont think Wells would be announced as the bachelor, if the announcement was coming tomorrow because he is still on BIP. They wouldnt announce him before he eliminated himself IMO.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:26 am

Well Luke is the overwhelming favorite in the responses to Sean's tweet about the announcement. And it's not even close.

The - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 87b72b10 The - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 86669110 The - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:28 am

umngirl wrote:Well Luke is the overwhelming favorite in the responses to Sean's tweet about the announcement. And it's not even close.

agreed, Luke fans going crazy on Twitter by the minute. Chase's are not being very active as I have been following it tonight.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by LonesomeLuke Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:32 am

Intouch mag just dragged Jordan into a supposed swipe "something" controversy on the 24th claiming Jo's family is ready for this relationship to end. I see this as a total Luke play for Bachelor by the producers planting this out there...re-connect the controversy to who JoJo 'should' have picked.

From everything else I read there is no dating accounts active for Jordan so why would Intouch bother ...it was  the weakest story/evidence.

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:35 am

hae1001 wrote:I feel like Lukes followers were bought tbh. There is just so little buzz around him that its shocking. I felt like Ben was kept in the news rounds a lot more than Luke has been during that period before an official announcement was made. Idk, maybe that will change once he is announced. I dont think Wells would be announced as the bachelor, if the announcement was coming tomorrow because he is still on BIP. They wouldnt announce him before he eliminated himself IMO.

If Luke's fans were bought, he better pay up then! Me first!  The - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 1710264613  :fanningfan
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:39 am

MiniDiva wrote:
hae1001 wrote:I feel like Lukes followers were bought tbh. There is just so little buzz around him that its shocking. I felt like Ben was kept in the news rounds a lot more than Luke has been during that period before an official announcement was made. Idk, maybe that will change once he is announced. I dont think Wells would be announced as the bachelor, if the announcement was coming tomorrow because he is still on BIP. They wouldnt announce him before he eliminated himself IMO.

If Luke's fans were bought, he better pay up then!  Me first!  The - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 1710264613  :fanningfan

"I want my two dollars"- Better Off Dead The - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 3806527698 :Woah-hoo:
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 75 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 67 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck