SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 75 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 69 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whowillitbe - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LonesomeLuke Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:27 pm

Frymama wrote:https://twitter.com/forbitnluvromi/status/770672670157385730

THis is from airport in Pasadena.
hash tag "bachelor" on that post.

Remember Luke knows where he will be in October. He knew weeks ago and tweeted about it. SO he's either the featured singer on the 1:1 filming on that date or he's the Bachelor.

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

whowillitbe - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:35 pm

I'm sorry but Luke Pell is not a big enough, well known name or star to be the singer of a 1:1 date IMO.  Not when you compare him to the list of people who have made appearance in the past.  If he's not the bachelor and he makes an appearance, it'll be to give advice and lead his bro support...not to sing.  

Up and coming, sure maybe.  A big name with a highly well known, constantly played, top of the charts, hit song, no.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:41 pm

I do think they are doing a fake out or there are 2 bachelors jmo, because of Chase being in La

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:43 pm

IA @Ladybug82 I'm not sure where the idea started that he would be the entertainment for the 1 on 1 but I can't see that happening.

Luke may have known where he might be in October because up until a point in time where negotiations are settled, he has to continue with his life.

So, IMO if he didn't know at that time, if he in fact was the bachelor, he would continue promoting his gigs and living his life as normal.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:43 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I wish it was Robby. I'm sure it's Luke though.

Me too!  At this point I'd be happy with pretty much anyone other than Luke.  But I guess if I go in with such low standards and knowing it's gonna be a total snooze, it can only get better.  laugh out loud
You never know LB, you might just end up liking him and think he's more flavorful than you thought! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by LonesomeLuke Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:44 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Up and coming, sure maybe.  A big name with a highly well known, constantly played, top of the charts, hit song, no.  JMOAA

U&C is all it takes.

Dan + Shay were not exactly super stars in the own right when last season filmed. They just started out headlining and were openers until the August prior. I'd say that had the least notoriety when you think there was Big & Rich, Plain White Teas, Train in the past...

So just like any reality show...formulas change...and feature a future singer who could launch a song on the show isn't a brain dead idea for the show and well Radio has a habit of playing things from tv.

I'd say Bach is more likely but since he knew he was somewhere on some date during filming...it's hard to ignore this.

Yes..its all anyone's opinion.

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:47 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 39s39 seconds ago
It's not Chad... #TheBachelor #WhoWillitBe? Find out here-- today!!!

Ok, I think we are going to start getting the more specific clues and eliminations...
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:47 pm

Well MF just tweeted out that it's not Chad....

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:54 pm

Imo it's looking like Chase :tissuebox . Was hoping for Luke but wish Chase the best of luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:56 pm

Wells is at Lunch with Nick there's a guy sitting next to Nick but Wells didn't show him, you can see his arm, Wells snap just now

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:57 pm

I wouldn't be so sure. They tried the fake out last year. I could see them flying Chase in and telling him to make it known where he is so that people think that he's it. But they he isn't who they announce.

Personally, two sales guys from Denver on back-to-back seasons feels too repetitive even for this show.

whowillitbe - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 87b72b10 whowillitbe - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 86669110 whowillitbe - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:59 pm

Lost17 wrote:You never know LB, you might just end up liking him and think he's more flavorful than you thought! Hugesmile

I don't dislike him as a person.  He seems like a nice, loyal guy.  He has experienced a lot in life and should better know what he does and doesn't want in a partner and life.  I respect and thank him for his service.  And the fact he's older hopefully means we won't get quite the overwhelming number of young, dumb, drama types we did last season with Ben, which I'd greatly appreciate.  I'm just not thrilled with watching him for a whole season.  TPTB will up the drama and crazy factor to make up for just how perfectly he fits the bachelor mold, IMO.  

@LonesomeLuke we'll just have to agree to disagree.  Dan & Shay might not have been as big or well known as some others but they were known and had songs playing on the radio.  Luke doesn't, that I know of, and would not draw a large audience to pull in new viewers or aid in bumping ratings along the way.  With this show and TPTB if it's not broke, why fix it.  And unless your making them money and beneficial to them in some way, they have no need for you.  So IMO, they would have no interest in building someone's career for them.  So I just can't see it happening.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 75 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 69 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck