SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:43 pm

Beagle wrote:This girl is a Nick fan and she applied to be on his season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also this other girl.

Reed has some public posts on her Facebook but not all as a friend request is required.

Her IG and Twitter are locked.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:21 am

Hmm...  It appears Michele works as a writer for the celebrity cafe/fashion weekly.  Anyone want to ask if she'll share the name of who she was emailing?  laugh out loud
Michele Calicchio @micheleecalicc
currently emailing a contestant on the next season of The Bachelor for work, I'd be excited but that show is a joke.
9/12/16 10:56 AM
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:20 am

So much for the press having an open mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:22 am

Joy15 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NICOLA-
she is pretty..and full of personality from what i can tell off twitter. Nick's fan for sure giggling

seems young..22-ish (?). Who knew Nick would attract 20-ish girl? laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sorry for quoting myself

still wonder if she made it to final casting after reading her 'suspicious' tweet:

is it likely that Nick's MnG will be on Thursday 22/9 (?) -read somewhere that the MnG in the past usually was held on Thursday.
-if so...the time span apparently may be matched. (quick someone cap it..before her twitter set to private  giggling )

It seems she genuinely likes Nick. I mean...she had channeling her inner 'Shawn' over 'TOG' already ... Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698 (plus...just maybe ...she literally meant that  Hugesmile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:41 pm

Joy15 wrote:
Joy15 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NICOLA-
she is pretty..and full of personality from what i can tell off twitter. Nick's fan for sure giggling

seems young..22-ish (?). Who knew Nick would attract 20-ish girl? laugh out loud

sorry for quoting myself

still wonder if she made it to final casting after reading her 'suspicious' tweet:

is it likely that Nick's MnG will be on Thursday 22/9 (?) -read somewhere that the MnG in the past usually was held on Thursday.
-if so...the time span apparently may be matched. (quick someone cap it..before her twitter set to private  giggling )

It seems she genuinely likes Nick. I mean...she had channeling her inner 'Shawn' over 'TOG' already ... Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698 (plus...just maybe ...she literally meant that  Hugesmile )

Oh, I hope she's on it! British accent, cute, NYC actress with a fun personality and most of all she sounds like a genuine Nick fanatic. Hugesmile

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:06 pm

Here is a strong one, someone wished her good luck on Twitter last week, but I can no longer see the tweet. Her name is Annaliese Puccini, and she will be 32 next month. From what I've been able to gather, she used to live in LA and did some acting or whatever, she moved to France for a couple of months, and moved back home to SF last year. She runs an event planning business (apuccinievents), perhaps with her mom, I'm not sure. She also paints.

Accounts:

I like this photo with her mom and grandma: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Judging by the number of Bachelornation people she follows on IG, she is something of a fangirl. If she makes her account private or stop posting on IG by next week, I guess we'll know she made it through the door.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:38 pm

I like her look. She's got a nice smile and I like her paintings. Very creative.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:25 am

julychild wrote:Here is a strong one, someone wished her good luck on Twitter last week, but I can no longer see the tweet. Her name is Annaliese Puccini, and she will be 32 next month. From what I've been able to gather, she used to live in LA and did some acting or whatever, she moved to France for a couple of months, and moved back home to SF last year. She runs an event planning business (apuccinievents), perhaps with her mom, I'm not sure. She also paints.

*snipped*
Judging by the number of Bachelornation people she follows on IG, she is something of a fangirl. If she makes her account private or stop posting on IG by next week, I guess we'll know she made it through the door.

great sleuthing! clapping! wow!! IMO TPTB (and Nick ! laugh out loud) hit the jackpot with this one!. Hopefully she genuinely likes Nick and not too shy to 'open up' laugh out loud on national TV cheerleader .

PS: She maybe 32..but could pass as mid 20's i think... yes

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:31 am

Annaliese is gorgeous! I really hope she was cast.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:04 am

I will enjoy the season so much more if they have casted more women like Annaliese, who are in their early 30's or late 20's. I just think Nick needs the maturity vs. him always playing counselor and big brother to the 22-25 yr. olds.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:55 pm

julychild wrote:Here is a strong one, someone wished her good luck on Twitter last week, but I can no longer see the tweet. Her name is Annaliese Puccini, and she will be 32 next month. From what I've been able to gather, she used to live in LA and did some acting or whatever, she moved to France for a couple of months, and moved back home to SF last year. She runs an event planning business (apuccinievents), perhaps with her mom, I'm not sure. She also paints.

Accounts:

I like this photo with her mom and grandma: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She is a natural brunette?
Amazing how her look changes with hair color.  I find her sultry with dark hair.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:08 pm

I like her better as a brunette

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+64
mariebeth
Norcalgal
ElonM
coolangel
pavalygurl
nikikass
Mr Write
MonicaJM2001
TheWrongReasons
Alanna
sbolduc