SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 2 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friendshipgoals - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:45 pm

I think she lacks experience when it comes to dating and relationships. Maybe Wells who is emotionally mature is what she needs to grow up and to develop emotional maturity.

Last edited by mysthelma on Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  friendshipgoals - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 1f49b  friendshipgoals - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

friendshipgoals - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:48 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Yes I think her tweets are spot-on. cheeky
YOU would Blu laugh out loud But forreal forreal, she's not nice. AND not only is she not nice...she's one to talk. IMO.

Okay okay but at least she's not writing songs about her exes and how they blindsided her. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:51 pm

^ whoops. I think I reported you comment instead of clicking the quote button Blu... But yes, amen to that! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:53 pm

You did. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:54 pm

^ My bad Embarressed!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:11 pm

Wells and Ashley I would make for interesting coversation -- would love to see how they interact and communicate.  They may surprise us!  speechless
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:26 pm

Sincerely hope we do not see her again on our TV screens after BIP3. Like so many recycled others, her 15 minutes was up a long time ago. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:23 pm

Time for them all too move on.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:18 am

Oh boy, my crush on Wells is fading the way it did with Jared Embarassed I was entertained by Ashley on BIP, but now I find I'm strangely repelled from guys she obsesses over. I hope I can recover laugh out loud

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:50 am

bluwavz wrote:I want to root for her especially since I can't stand Jared. I think she's an intelligent and gorgeous woman. I think she's a nice woman. I just can't with her needy and clingy behavior though. For once I want to see a guy crazy about her instead of the other way around.

All JMO.

OT
Blu, you can't stand Jared?? speechless
How come? He's such a sweet gentleman.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:37 am

OT I know I know I'm being mean here. cheeky He's probably a nice guy and I'm sure I'd like him in real life. With that said he (and Ashley I) lost me with their tired old shtick and I've been annoyed ever since. Perhaps I'll tolerate them both better now that they're with other folks.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:36 pm

I'm pretty sure it's just going to be Jared 2.0 with Wells, with Ashley chasing after and obsessing over him. Acc to RS, Wells shows up in the 5th episode or something. Ashley was eliminated before he gets there and begs to come back (probs cuz she knew he was coming). Then Wells dumps her before the Fantasy Dates. So yea, Jared 2.0. I doubt Wells was the least bit interested in her. JMO. She lusts after guys like a teeny bopper.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs