SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 29 of 61 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 45 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friendshipgoals - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by hae1001 Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:08 pm

siena wrote:Then are Jami, Shushanna, Lauren Himle, Amber, Jen, Rachel, Olivia all liars too? They've supported Caila and lived with her. 

Only Jen was at paradise and she has kept pretty quiet about the situation. Jami left on her date when she got there and Caila was gone before her and Wells returned. 

And she can say she isnt 100% into him. I wouldnt expect someone to be 100% after 4 days. But the accusation is that she told people she wouldnt have a problem getting engaged to him and then breaking up months later. Thats shitty IMO.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

friendshipgoals - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:10 pm

Yea I mean it sucks that Caila prob said something along those lines, prob thought she could trust Amanda and Amanda tattled. It's prob taken out of context. But yea, I don't like Ashley at all, but I won't deny that Caila might have said something like that. Doesn't mean it's ok for Ashley to make this giant deal about it though. It's just all a big mess and I'm tired of thinking about it laugh out loud.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

friendshipgoals - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:30 pm

Thank you @Max64  it finally popped up.  

I saw Ashley I's entire spew and it just furthers my belief that she needs a myriad of counseling, IMO.  Doesn't matter who said what as it is down to one story vs. another about something that happened weeks ago that Ashley refuses to let go.  JMO

"When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."  ~Wayne Dyer `
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:35 pm

I totally believe Caila could say something to that effect, maybe even using those exact words. And that Amanda would interpret it the way she wanted and relayed it according to how she interpreted it. And I absolutely believe Ashley would then interpret what Amanda interpreted in whatever way she wanted to hear it in order to validate her belief that Caila is a fake, backstabbing whore who is not right for Jared. Let the high school telephone games begin.

Here's how I interpret this recap:
Caila wasn't 100% into Jared. She is exploring.
But she was into him enough (maybe more than 50%) to take a leap of faith and not take getting engaged off the table, then see where it goes and if it doesn't work out it doesn't work out.

Caila probably didn't think these statements were out of bounds because....well, because the above basically describes the entire premise of this show. Take a leap of faith, even if you aren't 100% sure because you don't have much time, and see where it goes and if lightening in a bottle happens.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:44 pm

hae1001 wrote:
siena wrote:Then are Jami, Shushanna, Lauren Himle, Amber, Jen, Rachel, Olivia all liars too? They've supported Caila and lived with her. 

Only Jen was at paradise and she has kept pretty quiet about the situation. Jami left on her date when she got there and Caila was gone before her and Wells returned. 

And she can say she isnt 100% into him. I wouldnt expect someone to be 100% after 4 days. But the accusation is that she told people she wouldnt have a problem getting engaged to him and then breaking up months later. Thats shitty IMO.

Jen said on camera to Caila that Ashley needed to just get over it. That's what she said. The other women lived and knew Caila for longer than a week, which is about the length of time the other cast from Paradise knew her.

The comment about the engagement is again hearsay. What was the context of the conversation, the tone? What was Amanda saying? Did Caila specifically say anything about getting engaged to Jared, or was this a general statement about the show? The show is based on the premise that you would be willing to get engaged in a short space of time and that you'd be willing to take the risk if it didn't work out. Maybe she just agreed with that? Now what's actually been shown on camera doesn't add up to Caila's supposed comments IMO. Caila repeatedly told Jared that she wanted to take things slow, that she didn't want any pressure. She emphasised that they'd only been on two dates and she just wanted to get to know him. None of that aligns with her setting up a future engagement with Jared. Amanda repeated something to Ashley. Ashley has repeated that conversation to us. All of those people might believe they know the truth, but it's still just speculation. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:47 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Thank you @Max64  it finally popped up.  

I saw Ashley I's entire spew and it just furthers my belief that she needs a myriad of counseling, IMO.  Doesn't matter who said what as it is down to one story vs. another about something that happened weeks ago that Ashley refuses to let go.  JMO

"When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."  ~Wayne Dyer `

You are so welcome!!
See I don't see it as her not wanting to let it go, but to set the record straight. People are asking "why not say something to Caila", and she's trying to set it straight that she in fact did. But because of the storyline of keeping Ashley crazy, didn't show it. That whole conversation with Ashley and Caila was the most chopped I have ever seen an edit.

I understand Ashley did some wrong and she's apologized for them but why I Caila presumed so innocent on this when most of the cast has Ashley's back. Where there's smoke, there's usually fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:49 pm

@allykat may I ask who is the fine looking young man in your avatar?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:50 pm

allykat wrote:I totally believe Caila could say something to that effect, maybe even using those exact words. And that Amanda would interpret it the way she wanted and relayed it according to how she interpreted it. And I absolutely believe Ashley would then interpret what Amanda interpreted in whatever way she wanted to hear it in order to validate her belief that Caila is a fake, backstabbing whore who is not right for Jared. Let the high school telephone games begin.

Yep, the old game of "telephone" at work!

Everyone puts their own spin on what they hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:50 pm

@Max64 Not @allykat... but It's Charlie Hunnam. I think a few of us are fans judging by avis laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:52 pm

dee wrote:@Max64 Not @allykat... but It's Charlie Hunnam. I think a few of us are fans judging by avis laugh out loud

Thanks! He's not too shabby laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:53 pm

Ashely and Jared are on her sc joking around he's dancing in the background while she talks about how excited she is to be on Ellen no no

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:54 pm

^^I can see your point.  But Ashley I has gone in different directions/issues over the course of the filming and media, she is coming across to me that she wants to get even.  Her gripe should be with editing, yet her mentor Nick who she uses as a crutch in this video has said there isn't any editing on the show.  I don't think she has a pure motive and she has already incriminated herself by the things she has said on/off camera.  She should have warned Jared once and said you work it out with Caila rather than continuously harp on it.  Like others have said, she is exhausting.  JMO.

My last quote:  "Not my circus, not my monkeys"   friendshipgoals - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 29 3806527698
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 61 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 45 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs