SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 32 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friendshipgoals - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:19 am

For the male perspective of this, look back at Josh (BiP2) and Jonathan (BiP2). Both of their women went out on dates with other men. Guess what both Josh and Jonathan said about those other men? They issued curses. They cursed them with bad luck.

I'm not saying that is the same as calling numerous women whores, hookers or whatever, but it does go to show that when someone is threatening to take your love interest, even among the most rational people, the claws may come out.

It really is emotional vomit, and AI is the most emotionally vomitus person apparently in this world. She's not mean. She just can barely handle her emotions. People say bad things they don't mean all the time. Doesn't make them bad people. Just means they have poor motor control.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

friendshipgoals - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Seabear Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:38 am

Every single one of the Trashley support posse are all part of the mean clique who revolve their lives around the Bach/Ette/BIP Franchise. Being on this show preferably multiple times is their life ambition. They are hungry pawns showing up at any event they can get a Free invite to so they can be reality tv celebrities. Each one of these bashers are low class bottom feeders. Maybe now that Nick is the Bachelor...Ashley can transfer her obsession to her bestie friendship with Nick. I hope if he choose's someone on his season that she gets along with Ashley or their will be hell to pay. Ashley is certifiably nuts, emotionally stunted and horrendously vile.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:52 am

If AI can't handle the guys on BIP going on dates with other women without calling the women hookers and whores, she should stay away from BIP. It's a dating show where you're supposed to go on dates with multiple people. AI is an adult, not a child, she needs to learn to control her tongue and behaviour, or seek help. She's an adult woman with lousy manners and a manipulative personality. Fake, actually. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:09 am

AI needs to learn how to control her emotions instead of letting her emotions run her. She's completely given over to them. She needs to start practicing some self control. You can't say everything that's on your mind. But I think mainly she's like that because she's almost thirty and still a virgin (imagine if Jon and Josh had both been virgins, would they seem more desperate, and would that be reflected by their commentary against other men, possibly?). Her emotions and judgment are clouded by this. I think once she crosses the threshold reality will start to set in.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:15 am

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:What should happen here, if she isn't afraid of being called a bully, is for Amanda to come out and explain exactly what happened. She can either blatantly call AI a liar (or rather tell us that AI is making it up), or she can back up what AI said.

Lace come forward to explain that comment she made as Caila ascended the steps next to her.

Carly can come out and tell us what happened.

In my opinion, we are expecting mental midgets to explain a behavior that mostly has taken on a life of it's own and will be remembered as something that does not resemble the reality of the situation.
I doubt, Caila and DUHHHHHH had more than a 30 second convo as I can't see a) Josh allowing DUHHHH off her leash away from him any longer than that. b) DUHHHHHHHH has a very limited vocabulary and could not possibly understand words with more than 2 syllables.
As for the rest of the Angry Lash n Trash girls---pffft. They should focus on their shilling, lashes and extensions. Maybe go out for a pumpkin, soy, decaff, extra shot of biotch and hold the smarts latte.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:44 am

Gotta say, Jubilee is maybe the first one to say something that I find in any way credible. She strikes me as transparent, almost to a fault, and not in an obsessive or emotionally explosive way. I'm not seeing a blazing fire yet, but I see the smoke.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:56 am

allykat wrote:Gotta say, Jubilee is maybe the first one to say something that I find in any way credible. She strikes me as transparent, almost to a fault, and not in an obsessive or emotionally explosive way. I'm not seeing a blazing fire yet, but I see the smoke.

Bad Juju was not liked in Ben's season either. And the BOTH men she liked in this franchise much preferred Caila over her. She aint exactly unbiased/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:59 am

seton wrote:
allykat wrote:Gotta say, Jubilee is maybe the first one to say something that I find in any way credible. She strikes me as transparent, almost to a fault, and not in an obsessive or emotionally explosive way. I'm not seeing a blazing fire yet, but I see the smoke.

Bad Juju was not liked in Ben's season either. And the BOTH men she liked in this franchise much preferred Caila over her. She aint exactly unbiased/

I agree. There is nothing I have seen yet that indicates she should have more credibility than anyone else.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:01 am

I'm not so sure, I believe there's fire, just because of Jubilee.  Simply because she's done it before and didn't seem fond of Caila to being with.  I gave Jubilee the benefit of the doubt the first time around and felt a little sympathy for her when she made the comment girls like them (C and L) all ways got the guys, never girls like her.  But it's just more of the same touchy, ugliness now, IMO.  The girls who get more attention (from girls and guys) without seeking it out, are completely opposite of her in personality, attract the attention of guys she likes, etc. are somewhat of a threat and out comes the nasty side.  I like Jubes more than I dislike her, but she definitely could fit right on in with Ashley and themean girls click, IMO.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:28 am

Regardless if there is "fire" there is no reason for any of these women to be on this hate campaign over a tv show. We all meet people in our lives that for whatever reason we don't like or get along with. It is not a hall pass to slam, sl*t-shame, name call, etc. on every form of media available. IMO, everyone of them had behaviors that were best left unsaid in paradise. We've all watched this franchise for long enough to know that the camera's catch EVERYTHING. If Caila was THAT bad, they would have shown us something, anything, but they haven't and now it is all conveniently "off camera". It's really not a matter if Caila did or didn't do anything to warrant their outrage, it's their behavior now that I'm having issues with.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:28 am

I guess for me, Jubilee is the first one to say something that I don't dismiss before she's even opened her mouth. I've never felt like she was vicious or emotionally untethered. I remember her saying that about Caila and Lauren B, but I didn't think it had any heat behind it. It was just coming from a place of insecurity but not with venom, IMO.

Credibility might be the wrong word, but I'm at least open to hearing her judgement. Unlike the others. She doesn't lend anything to the current game of telephone because she wasn't even there. But makes me lift an eye brow at the "Caila is disingenuous" feeling. That might also be because I'm not particularly a Caila fan, I just happen to be less of a fan of these other fools like AI.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:30 am

Minney wrote:Regardless if there is "fire" there is no reason for any of these women to be on this hate campaign over a tv show.  We all meet people in our lives that for whatever reason we don't like or get along with.  It is not a hall pass to slam, sl*t-shame, name call, etc. on every form of media available.  IMO, everyone of them had behaviors that were best left unsaid in paradise.  We've all watched this franchise for long enough to know that the camera's catch EVERYTHING.  If Caila was THAT bad, they would have shown us something, anything, but they haven't and now it is all conveniently "off camera".  It's really not a matter if Caila did or didn't do anything to warrant their outrage, it's their behavior now that I'm having issues with.  
\\

This I totally agree with!
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs