SELECT CONTENT

Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers*

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mondaymotivation - Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers* Empty Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:05 pm

RS BIP Spoilers

bachandbachettefans.net

GuardianAngel wrote:

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/evan
mondaymotivation - Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers* Person-person_642faffb-499b-4aa4-90ed-e48694bc0a37_2000x800_source-1000x400-Q90_1463061747807

Evan
contestant biography

Height: 5’11”

Tattoos: 2

Would you describe yourself as “the party-starter,” “the wingman” or “the laid back one”? I start out laid back, but then end up getting the party started…

What are your three best attributes? Openness, fun, first impression

All-time favorite movies: Home Alone, Christmas Vacation, Good Will Hunting

If you could be someone else for just one day, who could it be and why? Trump, just to see what the heck is in that guy’s head.

What is your favorite memory from your childhood? Going to Disney World with my Grandma.

Do you like to go out dancing? If yes, what is your preferred type of dancing? Booty – love it!

Which U.S. City is the most romantic to you and why? NYC, because the restaurants all make you want to fall in love.

What are your deal-breakers when it comes to relationships? Girls with chipped nail polish, girls who talk too much, narcissists, clingers, girls who have serious food allergies.

Do you consider yourself a romantic and why? Yes, I believe I’m in touch with my sexual energy and it’s very powerful and beautiful.

14. Evan Bass: Lives in Nashville, TN, but runs a couple of Erectile Dysfunction clinics, including the Alabama Men's Clinic. He was on the “sex talk” group date and mentioned the fact he has “sex talks” every day. Also referenced the fact he has kids and didn’t want to say too much on the date in fear they might hear him someday. Must be very protective of them since there’s no pictures of his kids anywhere on his social media. Here’s an interview he did 3 years ago talking about his penile clinics:

Facebook – Evan Bass
Instagram – theebass
LinkedIn – Evan Bass

mondaymotivation - Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers* Evan1-300x300
mondaymotivation - Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers* Evan2-300x300
mondaymotivation - Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers* Evan3-180x300
mondaymotivation - Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers* Evan4-300x300
mondaymotivation - Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers* Evan5-225x300

Source: Reality Steve

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

mondaymotivation - Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers* Empty Re: Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:30 pm

Fun weekend with James Franco and Jim from the office by @theebass
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

mondaymotivation - Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers* Empty Re: Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:33 pm

Evan wouldn't be so bad in the looks department for me, if he had a more modern hair style.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Evan wouldn't be so bad in the looks department for me, if he had a more modern hair style.

I think Evan has average looks with kind of a cute nerd vibe. Though he came off whiny on the 'Ette, I didn't have an issue with him and felt like much of it was producer manipulation. Seems like most of the other cast seemed to like him. I actually like the idea of he and Carly together and think they might make a great couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:47 pm

Well poor Evan had to deal with Chad.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:48 pm

I hope they hit it off because every one deserves to find love if that's what they want. I too think they would look cute together.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:49 pm

I hear his last name and picture Ernest T. Bass. Those of us of a certain age will remember Ernest.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Evan wouldn't be so bad in the looks department for me, if he had a more modern hair style.

I think Evan would look way cooler with his head shaved. Unless he is one of those guys with an oddly shaped dome. A shaved head really works for a lot of guys and I think it would work for Evan. I hope Carly helps him toughen his look a bit. Bring out the clippers and get busy Carly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:03 pm

For you @scooby and in honor of our upcoming election here in the US.
"Howdy do to you and you. It's me, it's me, it's Ernest T.!" "You ain't seen the las' of Ernest T. Bass!" 
http://ernestt.com/bass/mondaymotivation - Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers* Image29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:57 pm

Asking Carly to fix Evan's hair might be similar to asking the blind to lead the blind. laugh out loud

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:27 pm

mondaymotivation - Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers* 143889_4296-450x300

mondaymotivation - Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers* 143889_8905-450x300

Source: http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/bachelor-in-paradise/photos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:10 pm

mondaymotivation - Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers* 13707230_1807294746161125_1792861423_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI5ODg4NTM5MTk3MzExNjUzMw%3D%3D
ashley_iaconetti
2days ago
This is "Emo Evan." Emo Evan is what we call @theebass's cool, calm, edgy, suave alter ego. He's trying to teach me his ways, but I don't seem to be catching on...
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers*

+19
Luvstruck
Nibbles22
Ladybug82
hdman
pavalygurl