SELECT CONTENT

Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorandchill - Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:41 pm

bluwavz wrote:Brave or desperate? I just think there was no way she was coming out of this without an engagement. Not after she felt humiliated by Kirk dumping her at the last minute. Sure she probably would've preferred someone else *coughWellscough* but no one was interested so she settled for Evan and pretended she had a change of heart. Honestly I think it's already over but hey in her mind she's probably thinking at least she got someone to propose to her this time.  cheeky

All JMO.

Yep. :Nod: Desperation and Carly and humiliation. Maybe Evan meets a dark need of hers we are unaware of.
uh...Nope. Not likely, unless the dark need is being able to afford really good extensions.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

bachelorandchill - Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:12 am

IDK, I just want to give her a hug and say girlfriend, stop. You are your own worst enemy...chillax and just stop with the mean girl one liners. I also want to fix her hair color and cut...the eyebrows made it through ok. There is some vulnerability there that makes me still give her a chance.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:11 pm

When is he taken away in the ambulance?

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:09 pm

bachelorandchill - Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers* - Page 4 13745053_1322159907795926_1666151864_n
mfirestone12
Happy National Lazy Day. #BachelorAndChill #bachelorinparadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:56 pm

Evan Bass ‏@ebassclinics
This evening on #bachelorinparadise I become like that drunk friend at the bar who ruins everything. #mondaymotivation
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:29 pm

Are he and Carly still together?  Is this just him and his weirdness and humor?   no idea

From today:

Evan Bass  ‏@ebassclinics  2h
The server at lunch asked me out. Well, actually I asked her, and she said no but think we are going to dinner tommorrow

And one of his live tweets made during the show last night.  One of his earlier tweets had her named spelled right, but not in this one.  And she wasn't tagged, but responded.  laugh out loud

Evan Bass  @ebassclinics  18h
I DIDNT TRY TO FUCKIN KISS YOU KARLI

Carly Waddell ‏@carlywaddell  17h
@ebassclinics false.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:33 pm

It doesn't sound like a hapy couple to me. Although, I have to say I'm warming up to Evan personlity wise.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:48 pm

I actually liked Evan talking with Amanda. I don't mind that it happened behind Josh's back, IMO Evan can approach Amanda if he wants to. And I agreed completely with him re Josh.

I don't think he's with Caila any more.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:53 pm

I liked his talk with Amanda as well. He apparently just learned about the book and what it said about Josh. As the way Josh was portraited is alarming, and Evan doesn't really know him/ doesn't know any better, he had every right to tell Amanda. To me he didn't do so he could throw Josh under the bus but because he cared about Amanda as a friend and thought she needed to be aware of these things, especially because she has kids.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:40 pm

That brief twitter exchange does NOT sound like a happy couple. Seems that Evan deliberately misspelled her name, and Carly replied in one word, as to not engage in further dialogue. My opinion on this is, Evan is a dork, BUT, Carly is an arrogant, pompous, loser , who really has NO idea how pathetic she really is. Evan would be better off without her. I suspect she just wanted to be with someone, anyone, and Evan was a way to stay on the show until taping was over. She sucks. cheeky
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:34 pm

This might be the first cast person that comes away better from the show than when he first started out. Now that's shocking! rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:40 pm

He gave me the major creeps on Jojo's season.  But from reading y'all's thoughts and commentary, he doesn't appear to be quite as bad this time around.  I'm only tuning in for Jared and Caila, but maybe I should give him a chance and hope he won't give me the heebie jeebies and my opinion of him soften/warm just a little.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers*

+19
Luvstruck
Nibbles22
Ladybug82
hdman
pavalygurl