SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jordan - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by babs Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:33 am

Frymama wrote:
babs wrote:Or...............maybe he took her aside to reveal something about Jordan and she sent Luke home instead.

Babs,,

In this Dan and Shay YouTube video, they mention that Jordan (who actually lives in Nashville recently) and Luke knew each other somewhat before the show or at least had met at least once.  They were all at a CMA party together this year or last (cannot remember and can't remember exactly where they talk about it-after 8 min. at least...it has been awhile since I watched entire video).  It about 20 minutes long and is a good video.  They talk about knowing Luke a little already, too, and a little bit, etc.  

Maybe Luke knows something that he finally shares with her.  He has wanted to stay above all that until this point where his gut tells him she is about to send another guy home and Jordan just shouldn't be there anymore.  IDK....just going with what you said---remembering that I thought it was interesting that those two did technically know each other.  I think it is so weird that there are so many Nashville connections this year (Luke, Jordan, Wells, Evan, James).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q85vcLdjM28

(Yasemo Malas-YouTube Channel)

I hadn't heard that they had met before the show. Wow! Luke may know something that he feels JoJo should know. Thanks for that info.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

jordan - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:41 am

^^^Dan+shay said they met and know Jordan and his brother Luke, not the bachelorette Luke
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:45 am

Dessler wrote:^^^Dan+shay said they met and know Jordan and his brother Luke, not the bachelorette Luke

Duh! I keep forgetting that Jordan's brother is Luke too. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:18 pm

^^^^I for one can't wait to meet the other brother!!!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:21 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^^I for one can't wait to meet the other brother!!!!  

And his cute barbie girlfriend lindz !!!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:57 pm

nd4reality wrote:

I like how crazy protective Luke seems of Irredeemable Baddy. Similar to Jos pit bull bros from the sm imo. I'm really interested to see this all on cameras next week.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:59 pm

nd4reality wrote:

She is gorgeous!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:42 pm

Is Lindzi going to be at the HTD?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:29 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:40 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Here's the clip:

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA0_xecztr9p

With everything we've seen so far, there's nothing that could explain him walking away because he doesn't want to be with her, especially since he tells her she has his heart in that romantic setting this episode, so I wonder if he leaves on his own for another reason or if he confesses something to her and she decided to let him go. Should be interesting.

So in this clip it looks like JoJo is wearing the boots that Luke gifted her on night one. #ifthebootfits

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:43 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Is Lindzi going to be at the HTD?

I think so. Remember she told her friend on IG that she was in Chico.

When did Aaron miss the wedding? Was it around Feb. 2015?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:50 pm

^ According to Luke's Insta, it was in May 2015.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
SarahD
RealityEscape
Longhornfan
Seabear
Cecilia
ironcat
Luvstruck
luvstx
pavalygurl
Cocoasneeze
albean99