SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 60 of 76 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 68 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jordan - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:24 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Mike Fleiss 
@fleissmeister

The Rodgers are an outstanding family... Hope everything works out for all of them!#TheBachelorette

6:54 PM - 18 Jul 2016

Hmmmm.....he is probably trying to get that wedding to happen at the ATFR!! jordan - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

jordan - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:26 am

Well like UnReal says, they might not create the drama but they sure as heck want a camera on if it starts up. That was such a two faced tweet from the Puppetmaster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:27 am

Noooooooo! I don't even understand the engagement that happens at the end of this show, let alone a wedding on ATFR! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:27 am

jen689 wrote:JoJo said she didn't want the drama with Robby's ex if she ends with up with him. I wonder how she feels now about all the drama that Jordan has with his ex girlfriends, Raya, accusations of being there for the wrong reasons. Robby's drama pales in comparison to Jordan's JMO

I wanted him to ask her about her own drama with her ex. Would he have to deal with that?

I'm just finding this whole season very scripted. The constant bringing up of Ben and Aaron, all the ex drama from JoJo, Robby and Jordan, the divorce of his parents from Chase...all over the top and silly. I know they have always done this, but to me, it just seems to be getting worse and worse every season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:28 am

soccermom333 wrote:
@fleissmeister

The Rodgers are an outstanding family... Hope everything works out for all of them!#TheBachelorette

Hmmmm.....he is probably trying to get that wedding to happen at the ATFR!!  jordan - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 3806527698  

Or another reality show for them. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:28 am

jen689 wrote:JoJo said she didn't want the drama with Robby's ex if she ends with up with him. I wonder how she feels now about all the drama that Jordan has with his ex girlfriends, Raya, accusations of being there for the wrong reasons. Robby's drama pales in comparison to Jordan's JMO

Jordan I believe has been broken up for a few year from his ex... all of the guys on the show have had previous relationships and had dating site profiles.  Broken up for a few years is much different than just a few weeks in my opinion.  Robby is smooth though and makes good TV!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:28 am

soccermom333 wrote:
@fleissmeister

Hmmmm.....he is probably trying to get that wedding to happen at the ATFR!!  jordan - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 3806527698  

And they'll zoom in on the two empty seats again. Just to make sure everyone knows Aaron's NOT there. Put Aaron's cardboard cut out on the chair so they can blur it out. Hugesmile
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:29 am

Mommyof1 wrote:This is MF we are talking about... :uptonogood    The parents were very wise to remain tight-lipped about it, but I bet TPTB tried to get them to talk too.  

Exactly! When will contestants learn that Fleiss is not your friend. partytime
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:30 am

ForeverLove wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
@fleissmeister

Or another reality show for them. Rolling Eyes

Ok for them to get a reality show but if Aaron Rodgers's name comes up again on the so called reality show, I recommend a lawsuit pronto, enough of the exploitation geez.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:31 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
@fleissmeister

And they'll zoom in on the two empty seats again. Just to make sure everyone knows Aaron's NOT there. Put Aaron's cardboard cut out on the chair so they can blur it out. Hugesmile

I  thought the empty chairs was really tacky!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:49 am

I have a question that is bugging me about tonight. Why would TPTB show JoJo in her blue sparkle dress saying into the camera "I have to send Luke home" if she is going to send Luke home? It just doesn't make any sense, particularly before a cliffhanger. What's the deal here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:53 am

Sprite wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Exactly what I was going to post. She had Chase and Luke. Both really good guys...of course, she wasn't interested in them. Stable and sincere is not her type.

The biggest complaint i read on the board is that Luke and Chase are boring and sedate .... Maybe Jojo felt the same way.  Jordan and Jojo were attracted to each other, whether or not it survives outside of the bubble remains to be seen.

Well I wouldn't say that JP or Chris S or Ben H are exactly the most exciting types either. IMO at this stage in her life, JoJo just wants that sexual excitement and is thinking with her vjay and not her head. Obviously, you want that chemistry in a relationship, but you also look for other things as well if you are really looking long term. I don't see her doing that. All I see is a woman ignoring all the red flags out there for a the sake of a good time. Nothing wrong with wanting to sow your wild oats, but I don't want to hear the whining about how her ex treated her so bad and then turn right around and do all the same crap again.
If that were the case, she would of picked Luke. She had the most sexual chemistry with him. I don't think her and Jordan's sexual chemistry is anything special. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 76 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 68 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
SarahD
RealityEscape
Longhornfan
Seabear
Cecilia
ironcat
Luvstruck
luvstx
pavalygurl
Cocoasneeze
albean99