SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by traveler90 Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:59 am

Emila23_12 wrote:Here we go! Had to change my avi too yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 3806527698
Can`t wait till monday !!!

Agreed, the pictures are too cute not to change my avi yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 3806527698 though, I wish I knew how to make it bigger question
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:14 am

I love this thread and all the new avi's! Hands down, most decorated thread Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:37 am

Unless something happens, Jordonis definitely F1

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:07 am

Even if something "went wrong" while filming, pretty obviously it all turned out okay enough for them to spend the 4th giggling and making a bonfire. Jmo.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:12 am

You all sporting pretty new Avi s .

Any clues on where jordan is ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:14 am

nd4reality wrote:You all sporting pretty new Avi s .

Any clues on where jordan is ?
Chico I believe, he's been tagged by his partner/boss Angelo working out the past few days.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:52 pm

Alanna wrote:The CUTEST ever. So this is BBJ aloof and cold with our lead? I'd hate to see him warm and loving with her laugh out loud

yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 98649650fb56832986b35afec339d8a9

yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 8a134f72e2b9708d3c2357289f8bbdd3

yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 D7d0b96285dc5b92b11c858e4b946386

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/1208/

Yassss Monkey Jumps just for our BBJ, there signature hug!! :hearts love:

Sheezz I wish BBJ would stop being so cold and aloof with our gir Jojol, I mean she is always chasing him.....NOT...they equally chase each other and are so endearing, with little strokes of the hand, kisses on the forehead, always so intertwined every time they sit next to each.... awwww

These two are so naturally in unison it's unreal!!! If this connected during filming, image how they are now in the real world :fanningfan eyedrool

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:54 pm

traveler90 wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:Here we go! Had to change my avi too yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 3806527698
Can`t wait till monday !!!

Agreed, the pictures are too cute not to change my avi yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 3806527698 though, I wish I knew how to make it bigger question
Oh laugh out loud! Your two avi's are both the ones I was looking at! laugh out loud  I'll be patient, there will be plenty more will come!  yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 3806527698
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:57 pm

I loved the part when Jordan said "I really want you to meet Mama" and JoJo replied, "Mama!" She is too cute!!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:59 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I loved the part when Jordan said "I really want you to meet Mama" and JoJo replied, "Mama!"  She is too cute!!  
I laughed at that too laugh out loud laugh out loud Her reaction was adorable!! And BBJ was being such a weirdo but I think it's because he was nervous and feeling awkward before his ily. He became much less grimace-y the moment he told her the "SO in love" confession.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:04 pm

Lol yes he was! giggling

I loved when he was so overcome with emotion when he said, "...and today I was fighting it at times, but it's so real." and his voice broke, it was just a little but I still heard it each time I watched. I think he even teared up a little. Despite trying to hold back a bit, he is gone too!! :inlove
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:09 pm

She did tear up as well. Also, when they were talking about his family, she already knew his parents' names and even how Luke's dog is called giggling though that might be because she's crazy about dogs.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou