SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jordanrodgers - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:47 am

BBJ tweeted this last night:
Gosh dang shame...carbs need love too

laugh out loud glad to know Jo's burgers, tacos and chipotle won't be taken away in favor of her health anytime soon!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

jordanrodgers - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:48 am

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Just listened to AfterBuzz and James F (boxing club owner) was on and he just confirmed that JoJo was different with Jordan from the start... He said she "just lit up" with him... so our eyes are not deceiving us ladies!!
Yes. He said when all the guys were standing around, especially for RC's, she would scan the room and just lock eyes with Jordan and her eyes lit up. Her demeanor always changed with him.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:55 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Just listened to AfterBuzz and James F (boxing club owner) was on and he just confirmed that JoJo was different with Jordan from the start... He said she "just lit up" with him... so our eyes are not deceiving us ladies!!
Yes. He said when all the guys were standing around, especially for RC's, she would scan the room and just lock eyes with Jordan and her eyes lit up. Her demeanor always changed with him.
Oh wow that's adorable!! Especially because BBJ's mom said the same thing about him with Jo. I understand why she was so overwhelmed and scared in these circumstances: liking a guy so much and being so scared that do much of it is just a tv show or he's another jerk like the ex or who knows what the producers were saying to her to get the storyline they needed.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:22 am

Aaron NaglerVerified account
‏@AaronNagler
@JRodgers11 My wife went paleo when she started CrossFit. Grocery shopping is just depressing now.

Jordan Rodgers ‏@JRodgers11 15h15 hours ago
Jordan Rodgers Retweeted Aaron Nagler
Gosh dang shame...carbs need love too

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:33 am

^^^ oh I thought it was something that happened at the crossfit games. No buns for the burgers available there or something. laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:43 am

Yes! @eviebloom JoJo's people blog Is very revealing this week IMO...
1) she is already defending her man saying she knows "how many misconceptions there are out there about Jordan, but that night I couldn't wait to tell his parents just how much I admire their son for the man that I know he really is"
2) And now when watching back she says...
"And to be honest, made me feel silly when I watched myself still question him at the end of our amazing evening."

IMO this just says it all... They are in loooove for real in the real world... you don't feel silly later questioning someone when it's justified! Case closed! Now when's the wedding?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:44 am

Has BBJ ever used a swear word? Gosh dang. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:12 pm

Mommyof1, didn't I hear Jordan's dad tell JoJo during their conversation at the HTD that Jordan has good morals, or something like that?

I get the impression that he is from a family whose faith is very important to them.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:14 pm

He cursed when he was pissed at the Poker incident which I thought was really hot. laugh out loud

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:47 pm

Jordan's HTD - Epi 8 - Part 2

jordanrodgers - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 95f147cb778988376bbb0bd4028159f0_zpshwd7muwi

jordanrodgers - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 A6acfd9cf525c043648d6f19b9b378b2_zpsk1lgydrc

jordanrodgers - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 F650d4b750e250793961093ce37f5e66_zpseewvn9mx

jordanrodgers - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 C8a207d8daa86bf9310f5003ebc0371b_zps1fhgkumf

Not sure what was cuter...  Baddy's reaction to her teasing him when she told the coach she understood making Jordan work harder or how fast she was to say she was kidding and hug him.  laugh out loud

jordanrodgers - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 1ce846602ef9f50b86b05d049ece4413_zpssiq3dmbw

jordanrodgers - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 88c9d4bda347eaca9edb598a6247b008_zpsqj2788nn

jordanrodgers - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 B43e4f1c13a83d435f295718f5949af1_zpsuplhnnlv

jordanrodgers - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 38fe4ff47c44da9c276ff069be018e74_zpsgfnocvag

My SCs
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:50 pm

Cutest part is 100% definitely how quickly Jo reached over to hug him once she talked about making him work hard. It bothered me at the beginning that she's always the one reaching for him and he's not doing enough "work" to win her but I've changed my mind.

She's totally let him know that he's the one and she'll always reach for him but she is really making him work in a different sense and it's harder imo. She's forcing him to prove real feelings and real commitment which is a bigger freaking deal than who hugs who first. So I'm okay with Jos tactics now laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:36 pm

You guys! There is not much more to add to all the fantasticness that is these two and his HTD, that y'all haven't already said! 

I get chills and butterflies thinking about how in love they are and the fact that they fell in real love, each being cautious with eyes wide open. There isn't one specific thing that made them fall in love; they each fell for the totality of the other. I cannot imagine either of them with any other person. beatingheart

I think about the many variables that would've resulted in Jo not being the B'ette or Jord not doing the show, and how fortunate that the stars aligned for these sweeties. I can only imagine how grateful they are that their paths both placed them in the same place at the same time. 

I see a long, fulfilling life filled with immense joy and I will be happy to go along for the ride with them and with y'all!! cloud nine
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou