SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by bachfanforever123 Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:43 pm

For me, I was Team Jordan after their one on one date. I always thought he & Jo were such a cute couple since the first ep but was hesitant with all these rumors about him. And I didn't want to be fooled by his charm either. But watching the show, I find myself liking him...  he's so much more than an average jock, he's very well spoken & intelligent. And at first I thought I was the only one, until I came across this forum laugh out loud. Plus, I adore Jojo & seeing how giddy/mushy she is about him was the cutest thing. I could only wish she would find a guy that mushy about her. And even tho, BBJ might not be the most affectionate guy in the world, seeing the stuff after post-show makes me believe that he truly fell for her & she got the love she rightfully deserves. I'm on this ship till the end. Whether   that's temporarily or forever. :sprinklehearts

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Judiful Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:53 pm

Oh @Dressler ...You're making my day with these wonderful gifs and SCs..They're all absolutelty perfect ..Thank you so much ..I'm a happy dancing .. Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 1710264613 :Woah-hoo:

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:08 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Jordan's HTD - Epi 8 - Part 4

Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 Ce78ce0145ab02aa3a4485aa5524314d_zpsg9lhpbmw

My SCs

Check out the hand placement in this last cap, easy there you two... cantstopl  this is a family show now Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 3806527698

They cant get enough of each other and when it comes to personal space, well that is out for #teamJordelle :yes:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by honeill15 Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:09 pm

Dessler wrote:GIF created by me.

Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 Po5CsWjeg

I feel that he gave an actual "pep talk" but it was cut out because you hear him say "hey" in a comforting voice but then it goes right to them entering the home :/

honeill15

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:11 pm

Judiful wrote:Oh @Dressler ...You're making my day with these wonderful gifs and SCs..They're all absolutelty perfect ..Thank you so much ..I'm a happy dancing .. Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 1710264613 :Woah-hoo:

I am glad to...and thanks @Ladybug82 for the SCs :cutesmile!:
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:19 pm

honeill15 wrote:

Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 Po5CsWjeg

I feel that he gave an actual "pep talk" but it was cut out because you hear him say "hey" in a comforting voice but then it goes right to them entering the home :/
Right?! I was annoyed by it as well. Wish we could have heard what he said
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:26 pm

cantstopl at the hair part

Jordan Rodgers ✔️ @JRodgers11
What a great memory, and group of men. I was obviously going through a very awkward stage of growing out my hair https://twitter.com/murrayharris15/status/756595565379612672 …
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:41 pm

Big thank you to Dessler! Your gifs are so beautiful!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:51 pm

ElonM wrote: cantstopl  at the hair part

Jordan Rodgers ✔️ @JRodgers11
What a great memory, and group of men. I was obviously going through a very awkward stage of growing out my hair https://twitter.com/murrayharris15/status/756595565379612672 …

So articulate! he will make a decent politician Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 3806527698
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:52 pm

honeill15 wrote:

Yep. It doesn't fit his Baddy edit, so once again they cut it.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:07 pm

Sharleen Joynt wrote:JORDAN'S HOMETOWN

In Chico, California, Jordan takes Jojo on a tour of his high school, where his former Spanish teacher gives an ebullient Direct-Look-Into-Camera™…
Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 ?format=750w
There’s an uber-artsy depth-of-field football shot…
Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 ?format=750w
… but one isn’t enough! And lest you think the fact that these bleachers don’t have an existing football on them will prove to be some sort of an issue…
… fear not, as uber-artsy depth-of-field football shots can always be arranged…
… even at similar yet different angles…
… because Jordan used to play football professionally and his brother Aaron, the elephant in the room because Jordan doesn’t talk to (or want to talk about) him, is a famous football player. GET IT? FOOTBALLS.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelorette12/episode8
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:23 pm

Sharleen Joynt wrote:And why respect a family’s private social dynamics when you can make that elephant in the room even more elephantine…
...by adding two spare seats at the dinner table, even though every other meal, conversation, and seating arrangement ever on this show leaves that side open?

Finally, a serious tidbit…
Something about the way Jojo says the above to Jordan (in addition to the choice of words) speaks volumes. She’s basically talking like she knows she’s going to pick him, like he knows she knows she’s going to pick him, and like she knows he knows that she knows she's going to pick him. It would take some serious come-from-behind action on one of the other guys’ parts to make me think it’s anyone but Jordan at the end of this.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelorette12/episode8
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou