SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

melbournefashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:15 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3824629/The-Bachelorette-s-Courtney-Dober-enjoys-day-beach-Come-Habibs-star-Georgia-Flood.html

GUYSS!! 'The friendly day out took place five weeks after The Bachelorette finale was filmed in Singapore.' - Idk about y'all but I think we can safely say, Courtney is not F1 IMO. Way too friendly and Im having Olena flashbacks ATM
Yeah I don't think Courtney was ever in the running for F1 and never saw him as F1.
I am now more convinced by what I was told and had posted awhile ago that he was on the show to play a role.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

melbournefashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:28 am

The tenplay site is confusing me... and since I can't watch the extras and videos posted is it correct that the most posts are about Cam?

Also for kisses posted, do all the guys who have kissed Georgia have a video posted of them kissing on the tenplay site?

TIA for those who are able to watch and post

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:The tenplay site is confusing me... and since I can't watch the extras and videos posted is it correct that the most posts are about Cam?

Also for kisses posted, do all the guys who have kissed Georgia have a video posted of them kissing on the tenplay site?

Yeah its a weird site sometimes! Yes so far all the guys have had their kisses posted (Jake, Lee, Cam and Matty). Tonight, Cam's date and 2 videos upload: 1 a portion of the date with the puppies and then a video of the kiss. Matty had only a video of their kiss. So far, Jake is the only one that has had 3 videos of his date posted - is that normal??

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:46 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:The tenplay site is confusing me... and since I can't watch the extras and videos posted is it correct that the most posts are about Cam?

Yeah its a weird site sometimes! Yes so far all the guys have had their kisses posted (Jake, Lee, Cam and Matty). Tonight, Cam's date and 2 videos upload: 1 a portion of the date with the puppies and then a video of the kiss. Matty had only a video of their kiss. So far, Jake is the only one that has had 3 videos of his date posted - is that normal??
Thank you yes

For Sam Frost's season IIRC, Sasha/F1 and Richie/F3 had 3 videos and of their kisses and dates. Usually those who have more videos are F1 (as with Sasha/F1 and with Alex/F1) that are more intimate as well.

That both Cam and Jake have more posts and videos of their kiss makes me think it could be a clue for F1 but not sure? I guess after F1 is revealed it may be a pattern like past F1s or not mean anything scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:48 am

Posts by the official SM Facebook

This one is a bit odd considering they did a poll for it? question

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:46 pm

Bringing these over here for Ep 6 :hearts love: :fanningfan

Maddy wrote:https://giphy.com/gifs/bacheloretteau-3o7TKv1cdvhmlglKHC
melbournefashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Giphy

melbournefashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Giphy
https://giphy.com/gifs/bacheloretteau-3o7TKGktsQyzeAKhNe
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Posts by the official SM Facebook

This one is a bit odd considering they did a poll for it?  question

Is that the first time Bach AU have used the word love on the Cam photo? I also noticed that they didn't even post a pic of Mattys date????
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:02 pm

Lee is so cute !!!
He's done modelling and paegents but is still so shy ! Love that.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:17 pm

@Sundy I think so. For Sam's season they used the word love with Sasha/F1 and loved with Richie. Sasha had kissing pics like Cam has posted on the official SM and both the only ones so far. The word love was used for Nikki for Richie's season on their SM. It definitely is odd that they didn't post anything about Matty's date on IG. Maybe they will later? 

@nd4reality I love that about Lee too. He does seem more shy and seems to be very sweet and down to earth too. I also love how kind and complimentary he was about the other guys in that one interview article of him. I noticed he was one of the first guys to greet the intruders too which was nice of him.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:25 pm

There is a claim being made on a closed FB bach and bachette Au group...

A member of the groups' sister-in-law has a friend that has apparently slept with Cam recently, and was told to keep quiet about it!

Just thought I would share - could be made up, but thought it was interesting anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:33 pm

Real S e x, online S E X I don't think Cam is f1 laugh out loud.

But he got a very nice edit for next lead.imo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:24 am

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-2/the-bachelorette-insider-guide-week-3

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo