SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:25 pm

Sleuth F1-F6 and beyond.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:05 pm

I'm guessing by the spoiled kissing photos that we already have that IMO it is likely that Courtney and Matty are in the F6. Based loosely on the fact that she is likely to only kiss a handful of guys and usually they are the ones taken to F6
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:59 am

I noticed that the stylist for the show, Anne Stringy (IG @styliststringy) has posted about Lee and Clancy so far and it may or may not mean something but just making note just in case regarding her posts (and even if the other guys wear the same, to see what they may wear post-show):
- For Lee, she noted he wore a Calibre suit, which is what Richie wore at Melbournce Cup and all past official Bachelors (Tim, Blake, Sam, and Richie) have worn.
- For Clancy, she noted he wore a Dom Bagnato suit, which is what Sash/F1 was decked in and wears a lot of.

Also of note: the show's stylist seems to follow most of all the guys (Lee, Clancy, Cameron, etc) and all of them follow her back too

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Lovely Lee @leeroyelliott looking dapper in @calibreaustralia @godwincharli for the opening night of @bacheloretteau [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @georgiealove looking divine in @jasongrech @zahli_ @stuartweitzman [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @styliststringy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @helendowsleylashes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] fancy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @instaclancy looking schmick in @dombagnato @vanheusenau for opening night of the @bacheloretteau - @styliststringy - fun styling this show  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @georgiealove in @jasongrech @stuartweitzman @zahli_ by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:04 am

I noticed the same. I agree with the 3 you mentioned. Safe to say we might have our top 5. Can't wait to see the guys in action and pick a fave
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:00 am

Thanks for all the info! They are so yummy. Looking forward to seeing more of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:41 pm

OMG Yesssssss lee pls yummy! He has to be f1 !! eyedrool Embarressed!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:25 pm

Who were the guys photographed out with Olena and Steph? Surely we could rule them out as F1?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:37 am

spangler wrote:Who were the guys photographed out with Olena and Steph? Surely we could rule them out as F1?
Not sure? I don't recall pics of the guys with Olena and Steph?

There were pics of some of the guys, including Rhys and some other MOT guys with Faith and some of the other girls but none of them seem to be contenders and so far Lee, Clancy, and Cameron not spotted with anyone else so still in the running for F1, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:55 am

From the caps I've just captured it looks like Cameron goes FAR!!!! Although they all are looking the same a bit at the moment
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:32 am

Georgia said that she had one guy who was a frontrunner straight away and one that was a slow burn... I'm wondering if the latter could be Matty? He was barely featured in the first episode and she didn't really say anything about him but he has a lot of S/Cs in the preview including this one which looks quite intimate IMO? 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
s/caps by Sundy tenplay.com.au

Not sure who else could be the slow burn guy - maybe Clancy? She seemed pretty into Courtney, Jake, Lee and Cameron from the beginning (and judging by the long preview, Jake gets the first SD tomorrow) so I don't think it's any of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:37 am

I am going to have to rewatch the episode as the stream kept lagging so I missed some of the things.

Overall:
- Lee is ridiculously good looking and seems like a really nice and genuine guy. He'd be my early pick for next lead if he is not F1
- Clancy without his beard. Yum! Seems down to earth and strong contender for F1 imo (also Lee and maybe Cameron).
- Cameron seems young but fun and they seem to have chemistry so I could see him going far and possible F1 contender too. I am not so sure I see him as next lead though, but that may be just personal preference as I would rather see Lee or Clancy if they aren't F1.- Courtney seems a sweetheart but I think he will get friendzoned. Getting the yellow rose and gold date makes me think more like a producer choice to me since he could benefit from more screentime and is comfortable in front of cameras based on his past experiences
-Matty J gets the Love Boat date so seems to go further so will keep an eye on him too
- Jake also got a date it seems pre-season sleuthing and lots of ITMs so may also go further

Lots of great guys and Georgia was great first episode. I always like the Bette shows so excited to watch more and see the connections (hopefully they are shown)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:56 am

I believe there may be confirmation Lee is in F4 based on official Matrix Media pics and links posted in the filming schedule thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

I also updated the filming schedule and added more info on the dates for the guys as well as their names to show when the dates may occur. 

Jake may be one of the early dates not included in the list but the guys listed for SDs are: Lee, Courtney, Clancy, Cameron, and Matty J.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C