SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

life - MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 13 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by gurlbrit Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:58 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:http://www.fyi.tv/shows/married-at-first-sight/videos/sonia-walks-out-on-nick

Can someone take a look at when he walks out of the room, in HD.  He has a shot glass in one hand, and it appears that picks up a cigarette?  I think?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
life - MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

life - MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 13 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by jupitercornflakes Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:14 pm

Jackenzo wrote:Here's a thought. Nick & Sonia kaput. Derek & Sonia are friends. Proof = out drinking with Lilly and this . . .https://www.instagram.com/p/BKdXi2ahKwMP7khl-Zej1Sn8zhv_1Y_kZac0EQ0/  Does not explain Sonia's birthday photo where she is being held by Nick, Tom and Derek.  But maybe, just maybe . . . the two who keep whining saying I want it to work out have been working out together.  I think that Derek & Sonia may be more suited to each other.  She wants to cuddle, he wants to cuddle.  She likes to help foster kids, he feels abandoned.  They both want to be performers.  They are close to their single parents.  Their friends seem mutually quirky.  Only problem is that he too sleeps with his dog.

IMO Derek is too volatile, cruel, and delusional for Sonia.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackenzo Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:16 pm

jupitercornflakes wrote:
Jackenzo wrote:Here's a thought. Nick & Sonia kaput. Derek & Sonia are friends. Proof = out drinking with Lilly and this . . .https://www.instagram.com/p/BKdXi2ahKwMP7khl-Zej1Sn8zhv_1Y_kZac0EQ0/  Does not explain Sonia's birthday photo where she is being held by Nick, Tom and Derek.  But maybe, just maybe . . . the two who keep whining saying I want it to work out have been working out together.  I think that Derek & Sonia may be more suited to each other.  She wants to cuddle, he wants to cuddle.  She likes to help foster kids, he feels abandoned.  They both want to be performers.  They are close to their single parents.  Their friends seem mutually quirky.  Only problem is that he too sleeps with his dog.

I was less than half serious. I am not a Derek fan or a Nick fan. And Sonia's communication style might drive me nuts. For instance, when he did not share about his relative passing she could have mentioned it ans asked him what the person was like. Or with the dogs - she may never be a fan (and I think he was a dimwit for bringing them in the bedroom) but I would have like to have seen her ask him about each one, their personalities, their likes, etc. Obviously he is passionate about his dogs. She would be extending a bridge, learning something about him. Nick's emotions seem to be shut down and or locked up and Sonia seems to want someone who is emotional. Derek seems interested in feelings. His problem is that he is clueless on letting someone feel and when his feelings get hurt he strikes like a rattler. I think Sonia's desire to be wanted and seeking of approval would have made Derek happier while Heather's lack of desire really got his hackles up.

Maybe the experts should start finding people who are emotionally mature and ready for a relationship - like Cortney and Doug, people who could put in the work and show the way to Jason & Jamie (although it helps that all 4 seemed to want to be married). I wonder if Doug & Cortney had those abilities because they both come from parents who have in tact relationships.

At this point I am pretty much losing interest in the couples. I like the tension of the growing experience but not the nastiness and drama of the people on the show.

Jackenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:25 pm

I thought it was interesting that the producer spoke up and we heard him/her off camera telling Nick that he needed to do the work to make the relationship work. This happened when he said he wasn't attracted to Sonia and headed off to bed.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1885

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:05 pm

Jackenzo wrote:
jupitercornflakes wrote:

I was less than half serious.  I am not a Derek fan or a Nick fan.   And Sonia's communication style might drive me nuts.  For instance, when he did not share about his relative passing she could have mentioned it ans asked him what the person was like.  Or with the dogs - she may never be a fan (and I think he was a dimwit for bringing them in the bedroom) but I would have like to have seen her ask him about each one, their personalities, their likes, etc.  Obviously he is passionate about his dogs.  She would be extending a bridge, learning something about him.  Nick's emotions seem to be shut down and or locked up and Sonia seems to want someone who is emotional.  Derek seems interested in feelings.  His problem is that he is clueless on letting someone feel and when his feelings get hurt he strikes like a rattler.  I think Sonia's desire to be wanted and seeking of approval would have made Derek happier while Heather's lack of desire really got his hackles up.  

Maybe the experts should start finding people who are emotionally mature and ready for a relationship - like Cortney and Doug, people who could put in the work and show the way to Jason & Jamie (although it helps that all 4 seemed to want to be married).  I wonder if Doug & Cortney had those abilities because they both come from parents who have in tact relationships.

At this point I am pretty much losing interest in the couples.  I like the tension of the growing experience but not the nastiness and drama of the people on the show.

I think Sonia would have been well matched with someone like Neil. Someone with a quirky personality.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mimi27 wrote:The true Nick has finally "opened up" and now all know who he really is, an emotionally immature man who definitely had other motives of going on the show than finding a wife. He has been putting on an act of making even a little effort to connect to his wife, but now the truth comes out! Sonia takes the right course of action by leaving and imo should trust her instincts not to return to this sham of a spouse, no matter what the producers threaten her with. IMO: DUNZO

Re the bold. What are the other motives and where can I find this information?

Mimi27 wrote:What I meant was that it's clear to me from his rant that Nick doesn't seem the least bit interested in a marriage, and therefore must have had other motivations besides getting married to go on MAFS. Even though I added imo twice in my statements, I should have put another imo to this sentence as well. IMO the reason MAFS now has such difficulty matching couples is because, after the popularity of Season 1 when candidates motives were to find a spouse, people are signing up for other reasons, be it fame, money, promotion etc. in seasons 2,3 and 4 there are no lasting marriages because of this.

You said he difinitely had other motives, I simply thought you knew he was there for some other reason in particular, like you saw that he was an actor or to promote a business or something I missed reading that discussed another interest that he wanted to promote. I don't think he had other motives, I may be wrong. I just think he doesn't like her. He's not attracted to her. If he did, it didn't matter how shy he is or how he holds his feelings inside, or whatever his problems are, if he was truly attracted to her, we would see some sort of affection from him IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:03 pm

Oooooh, Sonia and Neil! I would love that pairing.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1885

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:32 pm

provenceguy wrote:Oooooh, Sonia and Neil!  I would love that pairing.

For some reason I dont think they would work together. He would make her even more insecure. He is too quite.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:42 pm

The producers actually had the gall to tweet yesterday that Heather took a chance away from the other 33,000 people who applied ...

That's straight up fraud on your viewers.

What a joke.

They recruited Nick supposedly from his Airbnb gig (last minute anyone), and found Tom and Facebook, and Derek is a freaking loser.

What a joke.

The girls as well.  

The innocence and sincerity went out of the soul of this show long ago.

These new applicants can do simple internet searches and see that the Premise is a l-i-e because Seasons 2 and 3 were such obvious failures, to put it kindly.  So who's left to "trust" the "experts" and the "experiment"?  Unmatchables and #wrongreason people.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:05 am

jlccaz wrote:The producers actually had the gall to tweet yesterday that Heather took a chance away from the other 33,000 people who applied ...

That's straight up fraud on your viewers.

What a joke.

They recruited Nick supposedly from his Airbnb gig (last minute anyone), and found Tom and Facebook, and Derek is a freaking loser.

What a joke.

The girls as well.  

The innocence and sincerity went out of the soul of this show long ago.

These new applicants can do simple internet searches and see that the Premise is a l-i-e because Seasons 2 and 3 were such obvious failures, to put it kindly.  So who's left to "trust" the "experts" and the "experiment"?  Unmatchables and #wrongreason people.

The first line is not true. The tweet was from @MAFs_Original. It's a fan site. Controlled by a random fan that is not associated with the show.

https://twitter.com/MAFS_Original/status/776106165532930049

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:14 am

@Ruqibabe Thanks for the clarification. Smiley

Mix and match, just one big happy family, minus a few. laugh out loud

derek schwartz ‏@derek_mafs 3h3 hours ago Coral Springs, FL

#squad @lillian_mafs @nick_mafs #MarriedAtFirstSight
life - MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 13 Csl_0xxWcAA-4Z7

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:59 am

Brill wrote:
albean99 wrote:I think my worry would be that he so flatly said that he didn't like her and wasn't attracted to her so why should he work on it. Liquor tends to relax inhibitions so I'm thinking that's what he really feels.

You could be right or maybe she opened an old wound.  The things his Mom said to Sonia about his not opening up sounds to me like the Mom has been hounding him for years about the very same subject and then you add booze into it and he blew up.  Not meaning it necessarily at Sonia but at his Mom through Sonia.  If that makes any sense. Hugesmile  Maybe he thinks those things when his Mom gets after him but holds it in.

It could be the reason Sonia tweeted this:

Sonia Granados ‏@sonia_mafs · Sep 15

Not condoning how Nick spoke because the words cut like a knife, but that was more about him than about myself #hiswordsdidntdefineme

mindless wrote:It could be his real feelings or it could be his drunken way of getting out of an uncomfortable situation. I mean she was pushing him, again, and he didn't want to deal with it any longer, so saying he doesn't even like her or find her attractive was the ultimate way to shut her up and make her stop trying, so he could retreat back into his comfort zone of mute solitude. Obviously he's not very into her since he finds it so hard to even try, but what he said in that clip was meant to hurt and discourage her rather than tell her his honest feelings. JMO. Even happy couples say stuff they don't mean during arguments. There might be a bit of truth to it, otherwise it wouldn't even come to mind, but it's not necessarily your overall feeling that's coming out, it's your feeling of anger. I'm gonna have to see how Nick acts the following day when he's sobered up and calm before drawing any definite conclusions.

i kinda agree with both posts.  i am on the fence now-  whether they made it. I think there is 60:40 odd that team Sonic is indeed still alive giggling

i caught Sonia's IG yesterday where she posted all of the 5 casts (minus Heather) on her IG - right after her 'Ariel' IG- but it seems the post now is gone. Perhaps Production asked her to remove it?...to me..it is a good indication that maybe Sonic are still together. Oh.. the dead give away i think actually was Lilly and Tom were seen cuddling there laugh out loud. Too bad...i didn't take the SC. hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

+48
kikora
pikake
quietpal
fijibeachbum
Mustang19