SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

life - MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 26 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by LetsGoAs Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:32 pm

I think the two have been getting life coaching from Heather Yerrid who does the AfterBuzz podcast about MAFS because they both started using her term "selfcess" a lot in hashtags on IG.  Someone asked her what she thought about their divorce on Twitter and she responded that there was still "hope for them to make it".  So I wouldn't be too surprised if there was a reconciliation somewhere down the road.

LetsGoAs

Back to top Go down

life - MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 26 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:01 pm

@LetsGoAs How recent was that?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LetsGoAs Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:07 pm

@GuardianAngel Heather's Twitter comment was on March 22, the same day that the divorce was announced. Or maybe she's just a hopeless romantic?

To be clear, I'm just speculating that Heather was the one who was giving life coaching to the couple...maybe I'm the hopeless romantic hoping that they'll work it out.

https://twitter.com/RijoAndes/status/844737083780534272

LetsGoAs

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:12 pm

Strange that in that tweet, she also says he posted a pic of them on facebook the day before, which I checked, and he did.

It does sound like she might know something.

Thanks @LetsGoAs

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by desilucy2 Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:22 pm

I don't think they would have made a joint divorce announcementioned if there was hope for a reconciliation...plus Sonia has made comments on Twitter that she isn't the one for him and sound done with everything.

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:30 pm

Yeah, she said they tried everything, so I don't have any hope.

I don't think we know either of these people well enough to know who's at fault, if anyone. I tend to think they both have their issues and just couldn't help each other with those. Sonia's probably the one who pulled the plug and Nick's hurting, so I'm not gonna judge him too harshly for liking something supporting him at the moment. Sonia's subtly letting people know there are things she could say about Nick just by saying she will never badmouth him on SM, while at the same time tweeting all kinds of suggestive quotes and cryptic messages. I just can't with her SM. The tweet she's pinned on her Twitter says what people think of her is none of her business unless it's good, yet she keeps replying to random strangers and defending herself. Like really? I just don't understand what the point is. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by desilucy2 Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:52 am

Because she is obsessed with how everyone thinks of her **IMO**...blocks anyone that doesn't kiss her arse...and is the hallmark of the narcissist she is

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Your opinion)

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:55 pm

I just went through her twitter feed for the month of March. I see nothing but positive quotes and encouragement quotes on life. When we were originally sleuthing that season, she was posting those type of quotes all the time as well.

I don't blame her for blocking those she chooses to block. No one should have crap on their SM, accusations, and rude comments if they don't want to and I also don't blame her for responding to some of those tweeters who post information as if they were in their presence 24/7 knowing what when on in their lives and in their bedroom. Post accusations as facts, when they have no idea.

There are several tweets not blaming Nick. This is just one of them.

Sonia Granados ‏Verified I don't understand why people feel the need to pick sides. It's a relationship that unfortunately didn't work out because of both of us

I liked her on the show, I liked them together because I thought they grow together. In the end if it's not meant to be, it's not like they didn't try. It's been awhile now, so I give them both credit.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by desilucy2 Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:06 pm

I like her...I like her for him...I like them as a couple...and routed for them....with that said...most of my tweets were to Nick directly because I feel he is hurting the most right now...he responded to my tweet...that's when everyone (including Sonia) started paying attention...I defended myself and my opinion...which I kept stating that it was...then it was Sonia who was coming at me trying to control her image like she always does...I even said that I felt Nick needs to curb the drinking...they always seem to have problems when he drinks and he seems like he might be what some call a "mean drunk." But what seems to be fact is that she wasn't living with him (much like we saw on the show) ....because she runs at the first sight of trouble...which if you are gonna be married to Nick or anyone else and expect it to be successful...you can't just leave the house and not comeback...and expect to stay married...all this is hard to say in 240 characters on twitter...but I'm not suprised (and don't care) that she blocked me...she can't handle the truth, or criticism, or anyone not singing her praises....I can't see Nick wanting someone like that...but I honestly think he tried and fought for her and their marriage...I'm sorry he isn't getting the forever he said he wanted...her she doesn't have a clue...I said the things I did on Twitter because even if she doesn't want to here them....she needs to...if she doesn't fix these within herself before she can have a successful relationship/marriage... but she doesn't want to hear them...because she is a narcissist...secondly...even though I don't know Nick...I believed he was "all in," loved her, supported her, fought for her, and was in it for the long hall...I don't think she is being respectful to Nick who is still her husband...she isn't saying anything about him...but IMO...she shouldn't be saying it at all...he is obviously in a mourning type period...all of her SMITH vomit makes it seem like she doesn't even care about the divorce or his feelings...but several people came after Nick...who equally don't know what happened behind closed doors...I can not stand for people to be kicked while down....that isn't cool...so I felt the need to stand up for him and myself...which of course she didn't like...I only stated facts or prefaced my thoughts with IMO...because no I wasn't behind closed doors...she got nasty with me, saying I know nothing...but I at least not what I saw...her walk out and take her ring off and not move back in until right before decision day...even though he stumbled in the beginning...he totally stepped up...he grew and I can see where she grew at all!

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

Post by desilucy2 Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:14 pm

Sorry for the above stated typos and grammar errors...damn autocorrect...laugh out loud...that's supposed to be SM vomit

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:15 pm

Sorry, but I'm not into SM telling people what to do or how they should run their lives. I discuss here, and state my opinion, however I wouldn't think of telling anyone what they should do, especially on SM. If I did, I wouldn't blame them for blocking me, because at the end of the day, I don't know them or what goes on behind closed doors. It's none of my business.

That's your choice, seems to me, you're caught up into this couple far more than I would ever even think of doing.

With all due respect, your post above is all YOUR opinion and you should state so, because you have no idea what goes on behind closed doors either. IMHO.

If people want to go after Nick they have that right, if people want to stick up for Sonia, it's their preogative, however backlash and rude comments to people telling them what they did or didn't do, IMO is SM trolling bullying and childish. I don't blame anyone that blocks people, they should block everyone all day everyday. That's just my opinion.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by desilucy2 Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:05 pm

I like Sonia for the most part...I like her for him...I like them as a couple...but here's the thing...
I sent Nick a private twitter...and prefaced it by saying IMO...he responded with a like and 3 words...so everyone saw it on his page and came at me...including Sonia...I felt the need to defend myself...and Nick...because he got crucified by some for just responding...I don't think it's cool to kick people when they are down...besides...if it's people's perogative to stand up for Sonia...why isn't it mine to stand up for Nick?..who I feel needs it the most right now...in some ways he can't speak for himself...look what he got for posting 3 words and liking my private tweet? In many of the posts...I said IMO and that we don't know what happened behind closed doors in a lot of my tweets...but some were just fact...she took her ring off and walked out...and stayed gone until a day or two before decision day...among other things...I also said I think Nick needs to curb the drinking...that seems to be when they had the most issues...but she came to my page where I was tweeting to Nick and wanted to take issue with what I had to say...I pointed out that when u say something she doesnot want to hear she was away...first the hammock...then moving out and not coming back...those are facts...allegedly moving back out in December...who's running away here? Me saying she wasn't the most committed and runs from conflict is based on those few facts I pointed out...I feel Nick did everything he could based on what was seen and what he tweeted to save his marriage...her I don't see it... when that was pointed out, she did what I feel she does the best...she ran...by blocking me...she could have just not paid attention because the majority of my tweets were to Nick privately...she got nasty with me right before...so I got a small taste of what Nick was dealing with. She cannot have this run from trouble/conflict attitude and expect to be married to Nick or any man...that's what proves to me that she had a lack of commitment the whole time as alluded to in the tweets

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

+48
kikora
pikake
quietpal
fijibeachbum
Mustang19