SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

imdifferent - MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 8 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:40 pm

@Pia1 handwave Nice to see you! IA I hope they have a successful marriage.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

imdifferent - MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 8 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by Pia1 Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Pia1 handwave Nice to see you! IA I hope they have a successful marriage.

Hi GA, handwave Thank you! Me too, I like them a lot.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyLizzie Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:03 pm

She seems really insecure, almost too insecure to be marrying someone she doesn't know. At times, it's as though she reads too much into the situation, and it's always as the victim. I'm a little worried about her being too fragile for this show.

BusyLizzie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:14 pm

IA BusyLizzie she is so sweet and is insecure at this point because she's not sure what Nick is feeling.

I think this is good for Nick, he seems the type to hold him emotions and opinions inside. I hope these two make a go of it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyLizzie Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:30 pm

I think she's super sweet, but I am worried about how insecure she seems. It makes me wonder just how badly hurt she's been. I do hope they make it. Nick needs to maybe open up a little, at the very least, tell her she's beautiful!

BusyLizzie

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:23 pm

I like them and am hoping for the best for them. I want Nick to get a little wild and crazy - he's so stiff all the time. I think the only time he let loose was riding that four-wheeler. Sonia strikes me as someone who needs a sensitive, caring and fun guy. She looks like she gets stuck in her head (thinks about things) too much and needs someone who can lighten her up. I hope Nick's the guy who can do that for her!

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:54 am

BusyLizzie wrote:I think she's super sweet, but I am worried about how insecure she seems. It makes me wonder just how badly hurt she's been. I do hope they make it.  Nick needs to maybe open up a little, at the very least, tell her she's beautiful!

I think they will turn out to be the Jamie and Doug of the season. She is needy as was Jamie and he does not have the joshing sense of humor that Doug did to cajole her, but I do think he is afraid that if he does show his true feelings so soon he might scare her off. I do think he as a sense of humor and I think once he relaxes it will come out, but I think he is trying to play a difficult balancing act right now.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:00 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:
BusyLizzie wrote:I think she's super sweet, but I am worried about how insecure she seems. It makes me wonder just how badly hurt she's been. I do hope they make it.  Nick needs to maybe open up a little, at the very least, tell her she's beautiful!

I think they will turn out to be the Jamie and Doug of the season.  She is needy as was Jamie and he does not have the joshing sense of humor that Doug did to cajole her, but I do think he is afraid that if he does show his true feelings so soon he might scare her off.  I do think he as a sense of humor and I think once he relaxes it will come out, but I think he is trying to play a difficult balancing act right now.
Nuts, you hit the nail on the head.  I totally agree with everything you stated above.  jmo :yes:

Last edited by 2observe on Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed' about to above)
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by trfkah Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:57 am

Sonia is a very insecure person. Nick has lacks the verbal communication skills that Sonia will need in this relationship. From the 1st episode, Sonia was very much lets be friends mentality. That has seem to change but she has not given Nick any indication to that. Nick, seems to be oblivious to all of Sonia's comments and gestures telling him I want more. Now it seems in the previews, he says something that pisses her off. I like these two but Nick needs to put on some glasses and verbalize how he feels.

trfkah

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:54 am

I know these 2 have some things to work on but I still like them. Hope they make it.

imdifferent - MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 8 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:12 am

I like them too. I think Nick is the type of guy that doesn't have an easy time revealing his feelings to begin with. I hope they resolve their issues, but they do seem to have fun together.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trfkah Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:59 pm

Both lack confidence in different ways. IF Sonia wants more physical contact, then lay one on him and get his reaction. She is married to him. Nick is so focus on building a friendship with Sonia he has lost sight of this is also a marriage.

trfkah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

+48
kikora
pikake
quietpal
fijibeachbum
Mustang19