SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 67 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:13 pm

Epi 9 Fantasy Suites discussion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:38 pm

I'm sorry I don't know where to begin digging for this info, but what was the filming order of the FD. I guess I may as well ask about the LCD/MTP too. TYIA hi
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:07 pm

From RS's blog today:

Lets immediately get to last night’s episode and what to expect next week. I can tell you that despite how they make it look with JoJo wailing away over Luke’s last minute “I Love You” admission, she does eliminate Luke at the rose ceremony. Basically, Luke’s response is he thought she already knew. He’s stunned, he can’t believe it, and he thought they were on the same page blah blah blah. But yeah, even more of a set up to make him the “Bachelor” next season. As for the overnight dates, I can tell you that on Chase’s date, JoJo accepts the fantasy suite card, but while they’re in the fantasy suite she tells him she just isn’t feeling it, and she lets him go right there. Ouch. Major blue balls on that one. Not like, literally when they are rolling around in bed, but when they get back to the fantasy suite and are talking, that’s when she lets him go. So Chase is sent home before the rose ceremony and Jordan and Robby are your final two. Both Luke and Chase were at the “Men Tell All” this past weekend and are called up to the “hot seat” to discuss their eliminations. I’ve heard Chase is still a little bothered by JoJo accepting the fantasy suite card, but then not going through with it. All your MTA spoilers will be up tomorrow.

Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:11 pm

Well, I'm glad she didn't sleep with him and then send him home. Ouch! That would have hurt. She should have sent Robby home too. She knows who she wants.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:15 pm

IA she should have sent Robby home like Andi did to her F2 before the FRC but I guess the producers didn't give her that option.

Yikes for a season that was signed, sealed & delivered before it started, the producers sure made a mess of things laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:17 pm

bluwavz wrote:From RS's blog today:

Lets immediately get to last night’s episode and what to expect next week. I can tell you that despite how they make it look with JoJo wailing away over Luke’s last minute “I Love You” admission, she does eliminate Luke at the rose ceremony. Basically, Luke’s response is he thought she already knew. He’s stunned, he can’t believe it, and he thought they were on the same page blah blah blah. But yeah, even more of a set up to make him the “Bachelor” next season. As for the overnight dates, I can tell you that on Chase’s date, JoJo accepts the fantasy suite card, but while they’re in the fantasy suite she tells him she just isn’t feeling it, and she lets him go right there. Ouch. Major blue balls on that one. Not like, literally when they are rolling around in bed, but when they get back to the fantasy suite and are talking, that’s when she lets him go. So Chase is sent home before the rose ceremony and Jordan and Robby are your final two. Both Luke and Chase were at the “Men Tell All” this past weekend and are called up to the “hot seat” to discuss their eliminations. I’ve heard Chase is still a little bothered by JoJo accepting the fantasy suite card, but then not going through with it. All your MTA spoilers will be up tomorrow.

Source: Reality Steve
So illuminating.  affraid
Literally, totally out of left field. No one suspected this. Hugesmile

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:20 pm

No big surprise Chase and Luke were at the MTA. F3-F4 are usually always there unless someone comes back, example Reid.

We had no proof anyone comes back. (Also, s/cap of Ed in the fountain in Spain) Once again sleuthing usually is correct. yes

Pretty crappy way to treat Chase. If he's still not happy at the MTA, IMO that's, another clue he's in the running for TB along with Luke.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:21 pm

Does Steve have someone hiding under the bed while these couples are about to have sex?? Inquiring minds need to know.

I'll be interested if Jo slept with Robby either. I don't think Baddy would care really, but she seems to totally have emotional and physical love wrapped up together, and there's no way she was ever considering Robby f1 over her BBJ imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:49 pm

Luke got lucky on the tearjerker F4 left on the tarmac elimination....Bachelor clincher exit. Poor Chase what a burn... jilted in the FS...is a blow to his manhood and ego. I bet he will be peeved she accepted the FS card and then kicked him to the curb...when he gives his thoughts at the MTA.
Robby doesn't stand a chance....It has always been about picking Aaron Rodgers brother. JorJo for the win.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:53 pm

Maybe Robby slips and calls JoJo "Hope" in the FS, and that's the "what you did to me wasn't right" line from previews affraid

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:58 pm

at least there was no eeez okay crap. At least not according the MR. magic 8 balls review.

We really need ani icon for this in the default icon list. I would use it all the time.

Thanks Kasha.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:04 pm

Given how kind JoJo has tried to be, perhaps she accepted the FS key so that she could reject Chase privately

Maybe she wanted to be able to tell him that she knew she was going to pick Jordan and that she didn't want to string him along
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 67 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
sbolduc
cocacolacdngrams
Bet2Win
Kels0012
Di_ATL
sharonchan
Aunties_Love
albean99
bamagal
AmoreBella
Tiggerlgh