SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 67 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:51 am

I fixed it for you. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:22 am

babs wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:
SarahD wrote:I thought it's been sleuthed that the floating market is Chase

I thought there was a screen cap of Robby kissing Jordan on a bridge in the floating market.

I can't believe that they would show Chase's date first if she lets him go then.  They are going to show that one last!

Now this would be the most dramatic ending EVER!!!! lolpanda

So this is what really happened on that "spa day" Robby and Jordan had. You think they gave each other massages? Talk about a happy ending! cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:28 am

Whoa what a twist. I guess #TeamRoJo was really referring to Robby/Jordan. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty I have been saying this for weeks

Post by redheadmiss Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:24 am

BKay wrote:Ohhhhh, whaddya want to bet that this is where exChad comes into the picture?

I have believed that exChad comes back to ask for another chance and wants to propose. Although I have read he is dating a gal from Dallas.
redheadmiss
redheadmiss

Female Posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:37 am

nd4reality wrote:des gave roses to her 2 remaining guys.

This happens.

she eliminated drew midway through the LCD date. IMO Chases situation could be something similar.

Maybe he was mid eloquent gushing when she decided she had to put a stop to it

JASH did the same thing; she was down to JP and Ben F and handed roses to both of them.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
teamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:26 am

bluwavz wrote:Whoa what a twist. I guess #TeamRoJo was really referring to Robby/Jordan. cheeky

yes. J/k

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:34 am

redheadmiss wrote:
BKay wrote:Ohhhhh, whaddya want to bet that this is where exChad comes into the picture?

I have believed that exChad comes back to ask for another chance and wants to propose. Although I have read he is dating a gal from Dallas.

Do we know when he started dating this gal from Dallas? It would be interesting to compare the time frame. He may have started dating the gal after filming. There has been specualtion of Chad returning and asking for another chance, but this is the first time we have something in writing or a hint of proof, that may indicate that.

The "interruption" certainly sounds like it may be "someone".

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:49 am

I thought it was mentioned here that two former bachelorettes visited her. Could it be then?

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:56 am

iamreal2u wrote:I thought it was mentioned here that two former bachelorettes visited her.  Could it be then?

I think you're right: this is around the time K and Ali need to bust in with key advice to waste some more of our time.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:02 pm

From RS's blog:

So yesterday I gave you an update on what to expect in next week’s episode. When we pick up the episode, JoJo is wailing away after Luke tells her he loves her. Well, that was done for dramatic purposes since she ends up still sending him home anyway, paving his storyline to be the “Bachelor” next season from everything I’m hearing. I also informed you that on the overnight dates, Chase and JoJo do go back to the fantasy suite, but while there, JoJo basically says she’s not feeling like she should, and she lets Chase go before they spend the night together. They don’t end on good terms. Basically she’s upset and telling him essentially she didn’t mean to hurt him and that’s not her intention and he comes back with, “But that’s exactly what you did.” So when he leaves, he isn’t happy. But that isn’t the last we see of him. At the rose ceremony, Chase shows back up…but not to ask for a second chance. He comes back to apologize to JoJo for how he reacted and to clear the air. He apologizes, they’re fine, he leaves, and Robby and Jordan get the two roses at the rose ceremony. So expect to see that on Monday night’s rose ceremony.

Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:03 pm

mystery solved.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:04 pm

^^ Thanks. So when does Ali and K show up then?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 67 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
sbolduc
cocacolacdngrams
Bet2Win
Kels0012
Di_ATL
sharonchan
Aunties_Love
albean99
bamagal
AmoreBella
Tiggerlgh