SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

h - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by hae1001 Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:55 pm

Imo she is happy and excited in all of them. She has also spoken very positively about his desire to go into politics. His job is currently funding her future dreams as well, so IMO she is/ should be grateful fo whatever paths he explores.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

h - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:03 pm

Linds911 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
allykat wrote:

I'm not trying to be mean or overly snarky, but I laughed out loud when I saw Lauren clutching a glass of wine in this pic of him signing on to run. All I could think was 'buckle up!'.
I like the one where it look like she's giving side eye and the one where it looks like she's crying laugh out loud If I were her...I'd be pi**ing my pants TBH.

IMO.

Where are those pictures? I hope there's one that shows her actually smiling and looks excited for him!
Check the @laurenbenhiggi IG account and/or that Twitter that posted the other pic. (I'd say go to the former though IMO)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:05 pm

In all the pictures she basically had a smile on her face. I don't agree that she looked like she was crying or giving a "side eye". Imo

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:08 pm

Al wrote:In all the pictures she basically had a smile on her face. I don't agree that she looked like she was crying or giving a "side eye".
Of course she was clapping and smiling in all the pics. It was just two where her eyes/facial expression was a little funny. If someone is willing to find the pics and post them, I'll point out the ones I'm talking about. Btw, I'm mostly kidding.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:11 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BH58NpEApE7/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BH6AK4vAM6v/
I think these are the pictures you're talking about? It's obvious in both she is looking at someone and smiling. Imo

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:15 pm

Al wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BH58NpEApE7/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BH6AK4vAM6v/
I think these are the pictures you're talking about? It's obvious in both she is looking at someone and smiling. Imo
Yes, these are it. And yes, it's obvious she's looking at somebody. As I said, it's just a little funny and I'm mostly kidding. The first pic, her face looks a little tight, she was caught with a mini b**ch face, is all. I have mine on all the time, so no judgement on my end. I mostly keep mine on on purpose anyway laugh out loud The second pic, her eyes look a little watery. Either from being proud or being terrified or a mix of both laugh out loud Which, for me...I'd be both. Politics is a no joke/mess around type of game. At least on the surface...in the inside, run like the wind bullseye!

IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:17 pm; edited 3 times in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:16 pm

Al wrote:In all the pictures she basically had a smile on her face. I don't agree that she looked like she was crying or giving a "side eye".
Of course she was clapping and smiling in all the pics. It was just two where he eyes/facial expression was a little funny. If someone is willing to find the pics and post them, I'll point out the ones I'm talking about.
They were random pictures of them taken while in the meeting. I can go grab random unflattering screenshots of someone in the moment blinking, turning their head, openning their mouth, or any other array of movements and post them and try and disect their behavior and what every movement means but at the end of the day, those photos dont and wont show the whole story. Honestly, it reminds me of the photos from Beyonces superbowl performance. They became a meme and she was picked apart for her looks and facial expression, yet her performance was well receieved. IMO, people will see what they want to see in the photos. I see a supportive woman by her fiances side while he takes a major step for their future.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:20 pm

hae1001 wrote:
Of course she was clapping and smiling in all the pics. It was just two where he eyes/facial expression was a little funny. If someone is willing to find the pics and post them, I'll point out the ones I'm talking about.
They were random pictures of them taken while in the meeting. I can go grab random unflattering screenshots of someone in the moment blinking, turning their head, openning their mouth, or any other array of movements and post them and try and disect their behavior and what every movement means but at the end of the day, those photos dont and wont show the whole story. Honestly, it reminds me of the photos from Beyonces superbowl performance. They became a meme and she was picked apart for her looks and facial expression, yet her performance was well receieved. IMO, people will see what they want to see in the photos. I see a supportive woman by her fiances side while he takes a major step for their future.
Sheesh. Forget I said anything laugh out loud As I've said for the third time, it's just a little funny and I'm mostly KIDDING. But even if Lauren was/is nervous.. so what? Doesn't mean she can't be/isn't supportive. Obviously she's supportive, otherwise I highly doubt Ben would be in the running! IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:27 pm

Yeaaaaah... I think there is a lot of reading into a couple still images (where to me she looks supportive and happy, and serious. It was a serious occasion.) Ben looks just as goofy as she does in that "bitchy" reaction shot referenced above. They were obviously both reacting to someone else at the table.

The only quote on the matter that we have from Lauren occurred in an interview when they announced the reality show. Sorry, there were so many, so I don't have it on hand. The jist was that initially the idea made her nervous only because politics can be messy. But Ben is an honest guy and she knows this is a passion of his and supports him fully. She thinks he could do really well in the role. And to back that up, here she is, looking supportive and happy, by his side. A team. Maybe I'm naive, but I don't think Ben would be running right now without Lauren's full support. He doesn't seem that selfish to me. I think this was a joint decision.

I don't think Ben has much of a chance to win this particular race. It's an experience, a chance to get his feet wet. When/if he actually earns a political seat, Lauren "Grace" Bushnell Higgins is going to rock that First Lady role so hard. Seriously, she'll do great in the role. IMO.

Last edited by sosleepy on Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:32 pm

hae1001 wrote:

THIS. I won't bother over-analyzing a screenshot. Only Lauren knows how she really feels about this whole thing.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:38 pm

Well hopefully the politics and reality show doesn't put a strain on their relationship and they take time for themselves. Politics are very messy!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  h - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 4 1f49c

h - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 4 8367-910 h - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 4 I_got_13 h - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 4 E5kqdm15 h - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:08 pm

I didn't mean to start anything by commenting on her clutching the wine, I just thought it was funny! I'm sure she's totally supportive. And @Lennoxcolinrolland, I noticed the funny side eye expression too and I laughed. I'm sure it was just a random moment (probably caught mid motion) and doesn't mean anything, but it made me chuckle. I'm not reading into them at all, I'm just laughing about random candid shots.

But speaking of not reading into a single pic...isn't that what we do here? Don't we analyze SC's endlessly and comment on body language? I mean...we start picking faves before the season even begins when we start seeing twitter pics of filming, and claim we can tell what the lead is feeling for that contestant based on that candid pic. More often than not, we're pretty close to right.

Again, I'm not actually reading into these pics. Circumstances are different, and I don't actually care enough about his political run to spend the time reading into the pics. They are just funny candids. But if anyone does want to read into them...well, that's what we do and we seem to do it well. no idea

JMOAA.

allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq