SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by sosleepy Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:46 pm

I definitely think winter wedding. On Lauren's Pinterest, it's all winter wedding themed pins. I think all of these interviews are basically laying the groundwork for their televised wedding.

I loved that interview in People. They are both so well spoken. It's obvious to me how much they care and respect each other.

And regarding the US article, any couple leaving this show needs to debrief with issues, IMO. Lauren did have to deal with a lot. She has ALWAYS been very mature, grounded and full of grace about the awkward situation Ben put her in. I've always admired her for it and think she deserves more credit for being SO stable and grounded Chris Siegfried style. I think they are smart to go to counseling and get a solid foundation. I see no red flags here, and think we are basically looking at Married couple #6 from this franchise.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

6 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:58 pm

^ I think Ben and Lauren are SO solid, I just don't understand why the show is an issue for them still... It's been months and months. And real life has only continued. So all this talk about trusting again, etc. is just weird. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:01 pm

Lennox this is just my opinion but I think because the episode is coming up with JoJo first Lauren is talking like this to set it up for us why she is so upset at that lunch date. All these new interviews are for the show. So this will be a show problem, I feel.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:03 pm

I think it's all in general, still. They want to address it all. Not leave any stuff open that could be a potential issue. I like that they still talk about the show and how it all happened, because it mustn't have been easy. And it hasn't been a year yet, and the year has included a lot of other stuff too.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:04 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:I think this will be part of their new reality show with this video clip . This was happened during jojo's final rose and they argued backstage . I think during jojo and Jordan live finale since jojo's guys were at the audience and to me looks like Lauren doesn't like to be there that time . I understand why freeform would show this clip on their upcoming reality show to let everyone know that they are just one of the normal couples argued .  Watch for it.

‘Ben & Lauren’ Sneak Peek: Fight Breaks Out Seconds Before Live TV Special — Watch http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/10/06/ben-higgins-lauren-bushnell-fighting-happily-ever-after-video/ via @Hollywoodlife
Ben sounds like he's acting out his lines.. giggling Lauren too, but Ben is worse Embarressed!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:07 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ I think Ben and Lauren are SO solid, I just don't understand why the show is an issue for them still... It's been months and months. And real life has only continued. So all this talk about trusting again, etc. is just weird. IMO.

My impression from reading these articles is Lauren is going back in time in her head and referencing how she felt right after the Bachelor. Also as @casjacknick mentioned, they need to place themselves back in that mindset to promote this show and where the premiere will put us and the casual viewers.

And even if I'm wrong, and even if there is residual hurt even to today, I don't necessarily think that's a huge red flag.
Catherine Lowe as recently as Marriage Boot Camp talked about residual feelings of hurt and things to get over from marrying a Bachelor in that situation. And to me, Catherine had to swallow far less than Lauren who had to deal with dual ILY's and potential fantasy suite action that Sean most definitely didn't partake in.

Regardless, they seem so solid to me, and so proactive with keeping their priorities and putting each other first. I'm a proud little fan girl! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:07 pm

casjacknick wrote:Lennox this is just my opinion but I think because the episode is coming up with JoJo first Lauren is talking like this to set it up for us why she is so upset at that lunch date. All these new interviews are for the show. So this will be a show problem, I feel.
It's definitely for the show, but Lauren has brought this up since even after the finale.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:08 pm

Ben is no actor. I actually get the feeling the they are trying to act out a fight they once had. Maybe Ben agreed to something in the past that Lauren didn't want to do and they had a similar fight and whoever writes for this show decided to use it in this moment? It feels like them only off somehow.

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:13 pm

^ It's cause Ben empathizes and makes his dialogue "colorful" at the wrong times. I've noticed this since the bachelorette. It's hilariously cringe worthy sometimes IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:21 pm

Considering who is the producer making their reality show laugh out loud . Whatever coming out on this show episode by episode and the lots of alumni popping onscreen soon once their show is here. Don't be surprised at all laugh out loud

6 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 46 Eb97c9
6 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 46 9zt1076 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 46 Xgicuc6 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 46 Oaw2uv6 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 46 2pqw5k86 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 46 30szzau6 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 46 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:23 pm

I've seen worse acting but they do look really stiff and unnatural. cantstopl

Are the episodes an hour or 30 minutes?

Last edited by BlackHalo on Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:25 pm

An hour. And why is there a producer asking if they're ready they didn't walk onstage did they? I thought they just sat in the audience and Ben answered on question. Am I remembering that wrong?

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq