SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

h - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:54 am

All reality TV is scripted. Every single show. I don't mind at all, I'm just glad to see BenLo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

h - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:56 am

I think for me it's just too crazy to grasp that their first 3 months of being together was on a reality television show while he was dating other women, the next almost 4 months of their relationship was in hiding with the show airing and reliving the past that apparently caused a lot of issues for them and then the last 3 months of their relationship they've been filming this reality television show.

Like, what?! laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:05 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:All reality TV is scripted. Every single show. I don't mind at all, I'm just glad to see BenLo.
Basically, laugh out loud.
I really couldn't care less about how scripted it is, I'm still going to watch it. Just like we all continue to watch the Bachelor franchise.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:17 am

Ash2214 wrote:I think for me it's just too crazy to grasp that their first 3 months of being together was on a reality television show while he was dating other women, the next almost 4 months of their relationship was in hiding with the show airing and reliving the past that apparently caused a lot of issues for them and then the last 3 months of their relationship they've been filming this reality television show.

I don't mind their own show though . To me it just starting to be a joke though . I do understand why these producers bringing a lot of these alumni . But the show is about their post life . It should be more about them . And don't care if scripted or fake . Atleast it is focusing more of them laugh out loud but it's not . Why not bring these none bachelor friends more than these bip people . But again it's mike fleiss who is making their show , of course he is bringing more of these alumni to add ratings laugh out loud. Jmo.

h - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 48 Eb97c9
h - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 48 9zt107h - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 48 Xgicuch - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 48 Oaw2uvh - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 48 2pqw5k8h - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 48 30szzauh - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 48 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:56 am

Ughhhhhh why the heck is Ashley I there ????? I swear they aren't that good of friends. Go away!!!!

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:02 am

Duke702 wrote:Ughhhhhh why the heck is Ashley I there ?????  I swear they aren't that good of friends. Go away!!!!
I know right? And Jared is there so I am just so sure that this is Tanner and Jade's wedding all over again. Because in my opinion if any two people in this franchise know their roles it is Ashley I and Jared.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:40 am

Ash2214 wrote:I think for me it's just too crazy to grasp that their first 3 months of being together was on a reality television show while he was dating other women, the next almost 4 months of their relationship was in hiding with the show airing and reliving the past that apparently caused a lot of issues for them and then the last 3 months of their relationship they've been filming this reality television show.

I know. Right?
But i'm starting to think this is the way most of these recent ex-cons would like it to be if it could be. Think of the money shilling. Think of the money these offspring shows generate. It just snowballs.
It will take even more of an effort, imo, to move on from the limelight and be "themselves" with each other if they can even find their way back to who they are or want to. And that's my opinion of just about any cast who continue this route post show. I believe there are reasons past cast have said get back to who you are and the real world to start living your life together.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:19 am

The moment this show was announced, I said I don't think it's a good idea since they always try to create some drama out of nothing on shows like these. Now the first clips we see already scripted fights concerning JoJo and the all the recent interviews seem to back up this narrative of JoJo being an issue. I have no doubt that Lauren was hurt by Ben's actions and I frankly think he's a bit of a douche for refusing to apologize, but the only reason they're still having to relive this stuff and talk about it is their own show. Yes, the issue came up a lot after Ben's season and during JoJo's, but the Bachelorette has been over for months now. It's long gone. No one would be talking about the double ILY's anymore if it wasn't for this show, so it's their own choice to keep it current and I doubt it's healthy for a budding relationship. It's good they're in counselling while the show airs, since I'm sure there will be plenty more in the tabloids about them soon and it won't be pretty. I hope they haven't been terribly naïve about filming this like Sean was with Wife Swap.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:36 am

Personally, I think they've moved on from the show pretty much, and it isn't a issue for them and Lauren. But they didn't mind hashing it out for this show. They're at this very moment celebrating their bachelor/better parties. Imo they were offered this show right after Bachelor ended, they weren't ready, but the public interest was always there,so they wanted to benefit from it too. I also think it gave a nice launch for Lauren's blog, and she got help with it through the show. And the paid, televised wedding.

Imo the pros of doing the show outweighed the negatives, so they took the opportunity. The filming is pretty much over, too, so it's wrapped for them. Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:01 pm

It may have wrapped filming but it'll be airing for a while, so they can't escape whatever was brought up during filming. And the bachelor/bachelorette parties are just as much a scripted part of the show as the drama, so I can't take them very seriously. They're obviously not getting married in the immediate future, at least if they're being honest about not being in a rush, so it's for the show. Reminds me of Courtney and Jason on MAFS First Year having these parties in Vegas even though they were already married. laugh out loud

I'm not saying they're not happy and on their way to getting married, but I still don't think this show is the best thing for them, except financially of course.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:03 pm

They're technically only celebrating the bachelor/ette parties for the show. The show set the whole shabang and more up. And I remember the public supporting them, but the majority of them were not very kind towards the end of the season, especially when "I love you gate" happened. Lawd the tweets I read during/after the finale/ATFR.. It was quite sad and embarrassing for both Ben and Lauren, because the majority were so pissed off. I don't really have an opinion on the show. I'm going to watch it and all that it has to offer. I just think this narrative that there are STILL some underlying issues are weird and stupid at this point. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:11 pm

Imo it's no less real for them even if they're filmed (the parties). Their wedding will be filmed, it doesn't make it any less real for them. Imo most of the things on the show are stuff they'd do anyways, they just Have cameras around. A silly staged backstage argument won't change my opinion on that. Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq