SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 41 of 75 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 58 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tailgate - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:52 pm

@AllAboutLove That reply by Elan...Think he is hinting of some anger issues from Mr. Pell?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

tailgate - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:06 pm

I think Elan's just being Elan with his out of the box humour laugh out loud

tailgate - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:34 pm

Sprite wrote:@AllAboutLove That reply by Elan...Think he is hinting of some anger issues from Mr. Pell?

Definitely! I think Elan's more than hinting.
Elan can be snarky and plays the game to lure in these contestants... but IMO I have no doubt Elan does not like Luke and probably can't stand him.
I can already see Elan's BIP bus ready to steam roll over Luke's azz and all I can say is good riddance.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK. I think Raven is only interested in promoting her boutique and finding a new set of nutz to kick. I don't think the set matters too much.
cantstopl I laughed so loud upon reading this my grumpy lil dauchsie barked for 5 minutes! Sometimes, you hit the nail on the head when I need it most. Too funny.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:22 am

Ladybug82 wrote:@sosleepy Thanks!  And your not alone, I never could warm to him or see the appeal, personally.  Unfortunately, I can't unsee that fan pic with her hand on his crotch.  That Luke and the edit didn't match up IMO.  laugh out loud

I thought he was a decent, though extra vanilla guy and got a heck of a good edit.  He should've been more thankful and grateful for the edit his got, with what we've seen from him since, IMO.  If he was as whiny, self absorbed and obnoxious during filming (which I'm betting he was) as he's been since, I'm honestly surprised he didn't end up roadkill scatter all over the road from multiple bus runs over it.  Guess it was really just to keep him as an option for Bachelor.  But when the vanilla whiner wasn't received and loved as well as planned/hoped, IMO, they dropped him ASAP.  Can't say I blame them, I wouldn't have wanted to spend 24/7 with him for 6 weeks of filming.  

JMO

Love your post. Amen and amen. Unfortunately, this is a case of Luke being fooled by his own edit.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:47 pm

I'm beginning to think maybe he was slated for the next bachelor, but when he, according to CH, says, he was asking questions about how will this benefit him, they started to look at other options.

Nick recently said in one of the many interviews, he was asked not long before the announcement was made. He took two days to think about it.

Just maybe that entitled arrogance ticked off TPTB.

“At this point, I really don't want to go back into working on and in this franchise,” the 31-year-old tells ETOnline.com. “If I was asked to be on The Bachelor [in the future], I really wouldn't be interested at this point.”

And yes, that includes Bachelor in Paradise, which he says really isn’t “something I would be interested in.”

http://www.wetpaint.com/bachelor-2017-luke-pell-snub-1520397/

On second thought. tailgate - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 41 2498057887  tailgate - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 41 1f462  tailgate - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 41 1f462  tailgate - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 41 1f379  tailgate - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 41 1f453

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I just saw this and the shade by Elan is on a whole other level!  :shocked!:
Safe to say I don't see Luke coming out of BIP unscathed at all.
Luke going on BIP is going to be a train wreck of epic proportions, IMO.  :yes:

Also, if Luke's therapist was any good they'd tell Luke to stay away from this show.
Then again, they probably did tell Luke to stay away but his desperate self wouldn't listen to them anyway  no no  stupid

jmo

I'm late to the party so forgive me but what the heck is Elan's comment suppose to mean? Is this in reference to him having served in the military??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:44 pm

Scmiiw, but I took it to mean that he has stuck the knife in quite a few people, ya know, left bodies lying along his path.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:59 pm

I guess there might be a few interpretations. The last thing I think Elan was referring to was Luke's military service.
I interpreted personally to mean is there anything of substance behind the facade.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:20 am

Kashathediva wrote:I guess there might be a few interpretations. The last thing I think Elan was referring to was Luke's military service.
I interpreted personally to mean is there anything of substance behind the facade.

I really hope not, cuz I don't like anyone getting snarky with our military. Given Luke's education and military service I highly doubt he's just a BOR's, but if it's true he's going on BIP, makes me wonder why he would subject himself to this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:28 am

@Max64 He did not get the bachelo,r so he is trying to walk in Nick's footstep, there is just a little problem Nick did not bitch, backbite, disrespect, whine or bite the hand that feed him.  He cant measure up to Nick business savvy. Him going on BIP will end up been the nail in his coffin.  I would tell him go home and work and do things on his own.  Someone new from the upcoming season will walk in and get the bachelor.  Time for him to go away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:35 am

reason wrote:@Max64 He did not the bachelor so he is trying to walk in Nick's footstep, there is just a little problem Nick did not bitch, backbite, disrespect, whine or bite the hand that feed him.  He cant measure up to Nick business savvy. Him going on BIP will end up been the nail in his coffin.  I would tell him go home and work and do things on his own.  Someone new from the upcoming season will walk in and get the bachelor.  Time for him to go away.

I really hope he "goes away" from this franchise and doesn't do anything with them anymore.  He know's how nasty these people are, he's been a victim of their mind games already, I just really wish he'd stay away.

Last edited by Max64 on Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 75 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 58 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo