SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 72 of 75 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tailgate - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Idlemess Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:44 pm

Y’all not buying any of his exPellnations?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

tailgate - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:50 pm

@Idlemess  tailgate - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 3806527698 perfect response! Now Luke just needs to be exPELLed from all bach related shows.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:23 am

I wonder what his Bachelor friends think about this. I never got the appeal for him and never found him attractive, personality or physically-wise. I didn't see a connection between him and Jojo either (it's funny that at some point in the WG he referred to his relationship with Jojo as fairly physical - paraphrasing - but when Jojo came as a judge he switched to "I was really in love with Jojo". I don't think it was remotely true now that I see what kind of person he is, but that's just IMO.) It's really impressive how this forum has members that are so good at reading people.

Also his haircut is dreadful, sorry. IMO.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:43 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Listening to the Almost Famous Podcast with Ashley I, Kevin, Courtney and Lily, taped the day before this People article, Luke gave his reason for the "break-up" with Stassi as the distance/different countries and there was no discussion of an ex-girlfriend on Luke's mind.  This is based on what Luke told the cast members if I heard the podcast correctly. Maybe someone heard differently. Rolling Eyes

I listened to it and Kevin backed him up on having talked to Stassi before leaving BWG. Apparently, they had 3 days post-show that they all stayed to finish interviews, etc. Kevin said Luke talked to him about wanting to let her know that he didn’t think it would work between them post-show. Courtney and Lily backed that up. Luke and Kevin remained friends and he said Luke had been looking forward to seeing Stassi at the World Tell All. They speculated that there was a language barrier and that he thought he'd broken things off and she had a different idea about it. They all said that Luke was a good guy.

I do believe that Luke went into this to help his career and not to have a real romance. Whether he broke up with his gf between or not doesn’t really make it any better to me. I do think he tried to tell Stassi that it wasn’t going to work but he could and should have checked in with her post-show to see how she was. He also didn’t have any excuse for being a dick with her on the tell all show. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15350

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:15 pm

@albean99 I can see Luke telling others that he was going to talk to Stassi, but he has a pattern of ghosting women, so I can also believe he didn’t actually do it. He showed women many times that was what he does. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:40 pm

I can see him maybe trying to end it in some vague way, but that doesn't justify him 1) going on the show when he had a girlfriend (I don't give a crap if they were broken up or not, since it's clear they only broke up so he could go on the show to promote himself), 2) spewing all that romance novel BS at poor genuine Stassi day after day, 3) acting like a total jerk to her at the WTA. I can't take any of his excuses seriously when he has a history of ghosting women after leading them on with total BS. It's a pattern. Anyone who falls for his nonsense at this point needs a wake-up call IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:22 am

Producer Mills posted on twitter that Luke blocked him rofl 
https://mobile.twitter.com/Millsy11374/status/967954271189852160

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:46 am

tailgate - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 3806527698 that's hilarious! Luke blocking Mills on SM laugh out loud

Safe to say Luke has been exPELLed from these shows after all  :uptonogood Good riddance!

ETA: I don't believe a word Luke says. The other contestants can say whatever they want. Luke's actions speak for themselves. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:28 am

I think the 'notoriety' or 'fame' factor is on almost everyone's mind when appearing on these shows, and that includes the internationals (being introduced to the american public where the show is so popular? That's huge), the difference really is how you act towards others and if you are open and willing to make that romantic connection on top of being on TV. Luke isn't the first nor is he the last to string a significant other along in order to make it further on these shows, but MAN, that guy does everything to come off as unlikable, cold, douchy, fake, you name it. At least have a 'breakup' at the end of filming like SO many BIP couples do and call it a day on a somewhat friendly note

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:45 am

notarose wrote:Producer Mills posted on twitter that Luke blocked him rofl 
https://mobile.twitter.com/Millsy11374/status/967954271189852160

Nothing like cutting your nose to spite your face Luke!     hehehe
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:59 pm

Maybe now he's really done with this franchise? I think they made sure of it by casting him in the first place because of his behaviour of TB process and after Almost Bachelor.

IMO It's sad to think that he wasn't strong enough to deal with this franchise and let fame get ahead of his true self. He IMO went downhill fast. He did all the wrong things when he thought he was going to be TB and this is what it has come to.

It will be interesting to see how long he lasts with the love of his life, the one he now realizes is the one. I wish them luck.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:31 pm

@Guardianangel  I seriously doubt he is finished with the franchise because he is friends with Bach Alum.  He will attend what events he can to boost his career/PR but maybe not appear as a cast member again, IMO.  

Luke set himself up by going back as a cast member . . . just when he thought it was safe to go back in the water!    cheeky

JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 75 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo