SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 73 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:20 pm

Does he even have a career? LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:12 pm

That’s a good question, @Kashathediva laugh out loud

I do think he talked to Stassi, Stuck. I don’t remember exactly what Kevin said but he was sure he did. I’m sure he was inarticulate and didn’t word it well so I could see Stassi not understanding what he meant. I think he should cut his losses now and not go on tv anymore.

Last edited by albean99 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:15 pm

Dropped on head syndrome. Sad.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:10 pm

If Luke did talk to Stassi, then why didn't he answer her when she was crying and accusing him of not contacting her and ignoring her?

If it was me, I would have been saying, but I told you, remember when we talked?? blah blah. All he could think of was, yeah, yeah, yeah.

For all we know Luke told Kevin that he had a talk with Stassi to let her know it wasn't going to work. Kevin believed him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:36 pm

He also said that Luke was looking forward to seeing Stassi. I'm not sure why he'd say that unless he thought they'd ended on a good note. I'm not trying to stick up for Luke, just saying what I heard.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If Luke did talk to Stassi, then why didn't he answer her when she was crying and accusing him of not contacting her and ignoring her?

If it was me, I would have been saying, but I told you, remember when we talked?? blah blah. All he could think of was, yeah, yeah, yeah.

For all we know Luke told Kevin that he had a talk with Stassi to let her know it wasn't going to work. Kevin believed him.

I think Luke gave different explanations to the cast before he did the People article when he claimed it was all based on his ex-girlfriend.  He needs to get his stories straight.  laugh out loud  The carefully crafted People interview was after the Reunion show blunder and Ashley I. Podcast.  Luke is just trying to get more music gigs and sell EP's.  

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:26 pm

I am not a Luke fan and will never defend him, but I do have give him a little credit for having the balls to block Millsy.  laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:23 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:If Luke did talk to Stassi, then why didn't he answer her when she was crying and accusing him of not contacting her and ignoring her?

I think Luke gave different explanations to the cast before he did the People article when he claimed it was all based on his ex-girlfriend.  He needs to get his stories straight.  laugh out loud  The carefully crafted People interview was after the Reunion show blunder and Ashley I. Podcast.  Luke is just trying to get more music gigs and sell EP's.  

JMO.

Thanks for the timeline! He's such a gem. :dripdrip

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:59 pm

https://soundcloud.com/eandg/ep-183-luke-pell-on-the-bachelor-winter-games-his-portrayal-much-more

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:18 pm

mindless wrote:I can see him maybe trying to end it in some vague way, but that doesn't justify him 1) going on the show when he had a girlfriend (I don't give a crap if they were broken up or not, since it's clear they only broke up so he could go on the show to promote himself), 2) spewing all that romance novel BS at poor genuine Stassi day after day, 3) acting like a total jerk to her at the WTA. I can't take any of his excuses seriously when he has a history of ghosting women after leading them on with total BS. It's a pattern. Anyone who falls for his nonsense at this point needs a wake-up call IMO.

Totally agree!!

And, have to say that I was someone who strongly preferred Luke stepping into the Bachelor role vs. Nick. I could not understand why so many on this forum (or so it appeared) were anti-Luke at the time. While I never followed him (and somehow never read all the crap that he pulled with women when he thought he was going to get the lead), I had positive feelings about Luke going into BWG.

NOT ANY MORE ... for all the reasons Mindless states above. Yikes, what an A$$!

Also, the Here to Make Friends podcast recap of WTA was great. They had a guest who was a writer for some magazine (Glamour??) and she was on set during the taping of BWG. She said Luke was really insincere and it was obvious he was there for self promotion.

And, self promotion is fine ... just as long as the person you are claiming is your soul mate knows you are doing some bad acting.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:35 pm

Good news is he's too late to appear on BIP. laugh out loud But I hope this means he's not suddenly going to be an option for next Bach.   Rolling Eyes  JMO

The Bachelorette’s Luke Pell and Girlfriend Holly Allen Break Up
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:01 pm

He looks horrible in that picture.

I never understood why she kept going back for more especially after his appearance on BWG. He obviously went for exposure but it backfired on him.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's what he's thinking, he'll dump her to beef up his single status and maybe he'll think he'll go for round two. Don't pack your bags just yet, unlike the last time. :gotcha:

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo